President Obama has A.D.D. (Adult)

Werbung:
Does the Right even no how to have rational thoughts anymore?
Distractions require no rational-thought.

249.gif

"Our president thinks that the Olympics has a higher priority than Afganistan or Iran."

How lame is that? You must be intellectually challenged since you had a need to bash Obama and this pathetic whine was the best you could come up with.
Ya' gotta pity the Dead-O-Heads....those folks who were inspired, by:​

"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." - Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

"Secondly, the tactics of our—as you know, we don't have relationships with Iran. I mean, that's—ever since the late '70s, we have no contacts with them, and we've totally sanctioned them. In other words, there's no sanctions—you can't—we're out of sanctions." - Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." - Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

Yeah.....we really miss those fireside-moments!!!!

House-Fire.jpg

Werbung:
CHESTNUT SAID: You gotta be kidding me.

Obama hasn't spoken to the General in Afghan in 70 days. This is a person he hand-picked. In his own words he said Afghan is where we need to focus to root out the terrorist breeding grounds.

How you manage to 'TWIST' a word into this total B.S. is just as disappointing as your ilk finding the most finite thing to 'WHINE' about. The General made the statement that; "I haven't met with the President"...doesn't mean that he hasn't SPOKEN with the President...but to you and your ILK that would mean the same thing ;)

I would/could well imagine that the mass amount of unemployed people that the construction projects for the Olympics would mean JOBS...would THINK that your ability to ignore their plight might THINK you and your ILK to be a group of IDIOTS and should SHUT THE HELL UP...but that is just a 'GUESS' ;)

But look at the authors on here that you agree with:
ALWAYS, and the newest recruit for the ignorant crowd KLYNN48...'WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE' indeed...ROTFLMAO

Back