President Trump's address to the joint session of Congress

Werbung:
Better than the usual rant, and even a little better on the "lying" content, but still lots of "misleading" statements (which is an improvement over his usual totally false statements).
High praise indeed!
There you gave it Scotty, a now walk off grand slam.
(Translation: grand slam is a home run where the three bases are occupied and thus 4 runs are scored. Walk off home run end the baseball game therefore the defending team walks off the field heads down.) It occurred to me that you might not know baseball jargon living over there.

High praise indeed!
There you gave it Scotty, a now walk off grand slam.
(Translation: grand slam is a home run where the three bases are occupied and thus 4 runs are scored. Walk off home run end the baseball game therefore the defending team walks off the field heads down.) It occurred to me that you might not know baseball jargon living over there.

I hardly call it a grand slam. The barre was so low to begin with. . .there is some improvement. Still not presidential grade!

When Van Jones praises his speech the Ds need to start getting nervous. I still have not seen it. Just the reviews. I heard a report that the fact checkers couldn't find anything to report on And Van Jones was impressed and heard the term "Grand Slam" a number of times not counting from Dog. and two different dems who hate him said "He became President last night" on the morning after It must have been good. I'll watch this weekend

In my book its when Scotland takes the six nations.... not this year though...:(
Hopeful for next Saturday though England V Scotland
GoScotland
What sport is that?
You can imagine the look on the faces if the Scotland national cricket team when this guy in a 1999 world cup Scotland jersey said hi to them at a qualifying tournament game in Toronto a few years later. I don't h Ave a huge southern draw but I sure as hell don't sound like a Scot.
Not many rednecks have world cup jerseys from Scotland or anywhere else for that matter.
Actually the lady who answered the phone when I ordered it from the team office was pretty surprised too.

What sport is that?
Rugby mate. Its the Six Nations championship that's played every year. There is Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, France and Italy. The poor Italians are the punch bags they play a brave game but always get whompped. Scotland ain't doing to bad they won 2 lost 1 with the big game on the 11th March! I tried to get tickets the the England v Scotland game but they sold out 10 nanoseconds after they went on sale...:(

Rugby mate. Its the Six Nations championship that's played every year. There is Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, France and Italy. The poor Italians are the punch bags they play a brave game but always get whompped. Scotland ain't doing to bad they won 2 lost 1 with the big game on the 11th March! I tried to get tickets the the England v Scotland game but they sold out 10 nanoseconds after they went on sale...:(
Thank you, dont follow rugby though I know it's very popular.
France plays rugby ? Who knew ?

yeah they have a very good national league and load of brits play in it! Their National squad is very good.
The Americans have a team as well the Eagles....

Rugby is gaining a lot of new fans in Belgium also. Even my little 9 year old nephew is practicing with his team every saturday morning, rain or shine, and participates in tournaments!

yeah they have a very good national league and load of brits play in it! Their National squad is very good.
The Americans have a team as well the Eagles....
It kills me how the national teams in euro sports are loaded with what we call ringers, people from somewhere else.

It's a popular sport here on college campus' often as a club sport (not part of sanctioned confrences).
Equipment is cheap being so minimal and it's a good way to burn off excess testosterone and work up a good thirst for the pub. Chick's seem to like this aspect.

Werbung:
Back