Promise kept, again

Why would I do that, when I have the authentic document in my booklet?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you are not the only one who has read the (very short) document?
Why are you so controlling?

If I cared what you think, I would take a picture of the booklet and post it! You are so weird! Grow up, and stop focusing so much on me!

Are you in love or something? :cautious::cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Again, you flatter yourself.
Per Amazon offerings, books are annotated which is to be expected.
Irrespective of who does the notes it presents an opinion.
This is why it is important to read the document itself.

Werbung:

Did you read the "document itself", or even post it? Of course not. From your article:

"The order's main target is former President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan, which required states to slash carbon emissions from power plants - a key factor in the United States' ability to meet its commitments under a climate change accord reached by nearly 200 countries in Paris in 2015.

Trump's decree also reverses a ban on coal leasing on federal lands, undoes rules to curb methane emissions from oil and gas production and reduces the weight of climate change and carbon emissions in policy and infrastructure permitting decisions. Carbon dioxide and methane are two of the main greenhouse gases blamed by scientists for heating the earth."

So, now coal companies can ruin the pristine landscape of National forests for the sake of profit. Spew more garbage into already contaminated waterways. Increase the amounts of sulphur in the air, and thus end decades of fighting air pollution (too bad you asthma sufferers), and the list goes on.

And in this you take pride since lying Trump kept a "promise" for a change even if it destroys another part of America.

No. . .I do not flatter myself! I was OBVIOUSLY kidding about your "love" for me. . .we all know that love and hate are two sides of the same coin! And. . .in any case, I can't think of a most disgusting thing than the mere idea of being "loved" by someone like you. . .unless it is being "loved" by someone like Trump, obviously!

Why is it so hard to you to believe that I have read. . .and often reviewed. . .the original document? Do you think that I am so foreign with internet research that I don't know where to find the information I need or want? No one graduating with honors in two majors, college honour, Phi Beta Kappa and a Master degree ignores how to do research.

Would you like me to upload my Phi Beta Kappa and other diplomas?

No. . .I do not flatter myself! I was OBVIOUSLY kidding about your "love" for me. . .we all know that love and hate are two sides of the same coin! And. . .in any case, I can't think of a most disgusting thing than the mere idea of being "loved" by someone like you. . .unless it is being "loved" by someone like Trump, obviously!

Why is it so hard to you to believe that I have read. . .and often reviewed. . .the original document? Do you think that I am so foreign with internet research that I don't know where to find the information I need or want? No one graduating with honors in two majors, college honour, Phi Beta Kappa and a Master degree ignores how to do research.

Nope.
You can be anything you want on the internet. I, myself, have two PHD's, one in rocket science and the other in brain surgery.

And Jesus and Trump both love you. Believe me, you can count on it.

And Trump loves Jesus, and Jesus loves Trump. It's a pure love fest.

Nope.
You can be anything you want on the internet. I, myself, have two PHD's, one in rocket science and the other in brain surgery.

And Jesus and Trump both love you. Believe me, you can count on it.

And Trump loves Jesus, and Jesus loves Trump. It's a pure love fest.

You are very funny!
I just wish doggie would stop taking me as a target and stop implying that I am too stupid or uneducated to KNOW HOW TO READ THE CONSTITUTION!. . .

And when it's not the Constitution, it is something else. . .there is no ending to his harassment. This is why I left last time. . .and I refuse to let him chase me away again this time.

Now. . .Congratulations on your two Ph.D's! ;)
But, face it. . .you will never be as good as Ben Carson!!! :D

Should I upload my medal of honor or Nobel?
Knowing how and doing are not one in the same. If you had read it you could not condone what BO did, what he threatened before election to do.
But you, as did he, care not if it was right or wrong only that it happens. Because you want it.

Should I upload my medal of honor or Nobel?
Knowing how and doing are not one in the same. If you had read it you could not condone what BO did, what he threatened before election to do.
But you, as did he, care not if it was right or wrong only that it happens. Because you want it.

If you UNDERSTOOD it, you could not condone half of what Trump is doing. And I do hope that he will have to face Section 3 in the not too distant future.

Get off my back. . .If you don't like what I post, don't look at it.

Mod edit: Please refrain from personal attacks and name calling. None of that adds a thing to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very funny!
I just wish doggie would stop taking me as a target and stop implying that I am too stupid or uneducated to KNOW HOW TO READ THE CONSTITUTION!. . .

And when it's not the Constitution, it is something else. . .there is no ending to his harassment. This is why I left last time. . .and I refuse to let him chase me away again this time.

Now. . .Congratulations on your two Ph.D's! ;)
But, face it. . .you will never be as good as Ben Carson!!! :D

If I were that good, I could be the secretary of HUD, and there would be no more homeless. Believe me, it would happen. You can count bigly on it.

If I were that good, I could be the secretary of HUD, and there would be no more homeless. Believe me, it would happen. You can count bigly on it.

Yes. . .and I appreciate your humour.

However, I wasn't kidding. I am proud of my achievements as a late entry student (very late I was 39 when I first set foot in college) in a language that wasn't my own. And Although I do not usually brag about them. . .you already know from the past that Doggie does everything he can to belittle me. Pretending that my credentials are a lie is very different from laughing about one's own credentials.

And. . .NO, I didn't obtain my degrees from an Ivy league university, and I would have failed miserably as a brain surgeon!! ;):D:D

It is true that there is no future in coal in the long term. But even to leave coal mines and generators to go for a few years will do great harm to the environment. In Australia the media is complaining abut the closing down f our oldest and dirty brown coal generator. It is claimed we will be short of power I peak times. So we should keep it open just in case. In the meantime what is left our Great Barrier reef will disappear. This is too high a price to pay.
Thought you said GBR was dying from pollution ?
I said the GBR was almost destroyed. two thirds has been damage but one third remains. However if Thump and our Australian government continues with coal even that will lose its coral and it will no longer be great.

Yes. . .and I appreciate your humour.

However, I wasn't kidding. I am proud of my achievements as a late entry student (very late I was 39 when I first set foot in college) in a language that wasn't my own. And Although I do not usually brag about them. . .you already know from the past that Doggie does everything he can to belittle me. Pretending that my credentials are a lie is very different from laughing about one's own credentials.

And. . .NO, I didn't obtain my degrees from an Ivy league university, and I would have failed miserably as a brain surgeon!! ;):D:D
Good for you.. My mom went back to school at 42, and became an RN, and worked in that field until the age of 72..

I said the GBR was almost destroyed. two thirds has been damage but one third remains. However if Thump and our Australian government continues with coal even that will lose its coral and it will no longer be great.
I suspect PRC has far more to do with your reef's ills than Oz. A couple plants are not the difference.
I do hope you find a way to protect it. No question it's one of the 7 wonders of the natural world.
Look into making your operations cleaner. There has been tremendous strides in this over the last 15 or c 20 years.

I suspect PRC has far more to do with your reef's ills than Oz. A couple plants are not the difference.
I do hope you find a way to protect it. No question it's one of the 7 wonders of the natural world.
Look into making your operations cleaner. There has been tremendous strides in this over the last 15 or c 20 years.

You do understand that pollution in one area of the ocean is not just from that area, or do you?

Werbung:
Good for you.. My mom went back to school at 42, and became an RN, and worked in that field until the age of 72..

Kuddos to your mom! I am pretty sure she would agree that it is actually a lot more rewarding and fun to go to college as an "more mature" student! It is just a little awkward to have friends and study groups who are the same age as your own kids! It is also uncomfortable for your kids. . .as you know all the "tricks" about "no homework tonight," "I didn't get my report card yet," or this professor doesn't like me, that's why I didn't get a B!!!

Back