Revenge Of The Tin-Foil Hatters!

Werbung:
Do you seriously believe that there are very many folks who believe stupid "right wingers" like this guy?? Not hardly.

Don't attempt to paint all Republicans in this light. It only makes you look small and less than intelligent.

You mean... Hating ni88gers and qu88rs and J8ws and M8slims is okay again? Break out the white sheets and the shotguns, Martha, we're gonna have some fun!
I don't know, about the qu88rs.

Ya' gotta remember.....a lot o' these folks are Porky Limbaugh's Dead-O-Heads.

Do you seriously believe that there are very many folks who believe stupid "right wingers" like this guy?? Not hardly.

Don't attempt to paint all Republicans in this light. It only makes you look small and less than intelligent.
Not hardly, huh?

You can drop the Idiot-Son-style double-negatives. With Lil' Dumbya headed back into his Jim-Beam-Haze-days, ignorance of English-grammer will no-longer be considered hip.

Shamen, have you ever considered growing up just a little? Nearly every post of yours is childish name calling and deficit of anything else. It makes it appear that your life is not a very happy or rewarding one...

Try and cheer up! Don't you have anything to be upbeat about in your life?

Not hardly, huh?

You can drop the Idiot-Son-style double-negatives [sic]. With Lil' Dumbya headed back into his Jim-Beam-Haze-days, ignorance of English-grammer[sic] will no-longer [sic] be considered hip.
It's "grammar".

Do you honestly enjoy being the way you are day after day? I'm not on the board most days, but every time I pop in, you are being nasty and calling names. What is with that? Does it give you pleasure?

Your posts would be more effective if you identified about whom you are speaking.

While I enjoy a little ribbing as much as anyone, this thread is again traveling dangerous close to breaking Board rules.

Honestly Mr.Shaman your obvious attempts at hacking away at people's intelligence is growing rather boring.

Complete grasp of a language does not nessicarily dictate that someone is not an adult or even less capable of interpreting data on a given subject.
this is the digital age of spell checking and fast typing skills. Exact grammar not need exact presicion (( or have you not been able to read my paragraphs despite the fact I misspell just as much anyone ))

As far as Propaganda concerning Obama... WHY NOT?!?!?! last time I checked.. world was in a pretty crappy state of affairs. Why not question the motives and policies of the incoming president to be. While most is conjecture, it does not take away from the social tension in America today.

Werbung:
Folks, this thread does not have much life in it right now. I am in a good mood today and dont feel like having to babysit everyone, closing threads and handing out warnings/infractions.

So, lets keep this civil or I will be back to close it down.

Back