Since 9/11 Americans have killed around 300,000 Americans

I am not going to respond in this thread anymore -- The original post was a comparison between two groups -- that is what I was originally responding to -- and that was the main point made -- I am sure I said things in that vein that make no sense under the guise of moved goalposts -- but that is how it goes.

Werbung:
again...your basic idea that his argument has no merit is correct...but the odds of you being killed by AQ Terrorist are very very small...the odds of being killed by your Wife are higher.

Your basically saying that taking one person over the last 10 years that was murdered...that the there is a higher percent chance that that person was killed on Sept 11..then every other day combined basically...and that is not true...

Again as for the rest of what your saying, your correct...The number you are useing is showing that AQ is a far more Efficient killer of Americans...per person committing a murder.

My original point is simply in a statistical comparison between the two groups (which is what was raised in post 1) was that AQ is the more violent group.

My response was coming from that line -- and perhaps I stated it quite poorly -- but that was the intent, and this is the end of my involvement with this thread.

If you compare the two groups you find that one has killed hundreds of thousands of Ametricans and the other has killed 3000

That is a fact and Big Rob is wrong

You are far more at risk from being killed by an American in America than by AQ

So why don't you lot vote for policies that address that insteasd of ones that involve killing millions of Muslims (who aren't in AQ anyway)?

Clue, because huge numbers of Amricans are mad

My original point is simply in a statistical comparison between the two groups (which is what was raised in post 1) was that AQ is the more violent group.

My response was coming from that line -- and perhaps I stated it quite poorly -- but that was the intent, and this is the end of my involvement with this thread.

I figured as much but just in case had to make sure lol...like I said I am with you on the main point and also that the thread is pointless.

Werbung:
The thread is pointless?

So you don't think that distorting public opinion with propaganda to justify using money to wage war rather than help American citizens is worth debating?

Is that how bad things have become?

You can't even see a point in talking about something as gruesome as the mass murder of foreigners by a country that presents itself as Christian and a beacon of democracy?

That suckers you into actively supporting this appalling behaviour and thereby making you complicit in this crime?

I know Americans in general are gullible and ignorant but this is just astonishing.

Back