Socks Tank, Obama silent

asur

Maybe he's just smiling because the plan is working?

He always sought to get on TV when spouting his "change slogan".
Now that the US is experiencing a stock market meltdown
each day, he says nothing, nada, zilch.

He does talk about the deficit, but is that now important?
How about some words to calm the market Mr Obama.

Obama has spent more in three weeks on the job then George Bush spent in eight years. Remember how liberal democrats criticized Bush for spending too much?

But Obama smiles as all is going as planned.
The US will be a poorer country where all share the misery.
:)

Werbung:
well it is change, I guess we should be happy?

The news today in the market was.....not easy to hear.

even the bots at work are walking around in a slump

I was thinking today and I could not remember a positive day on the DOW since the stimulus passed... am I forgetting one?

news flash, its not going to work the day its passed, and there is alot of bad econ news coming out...so yes it can be expected to go down still. As stated often, its going to get worse still before it gets better.

But feel fre to think that Obama is the cause of all stock changes now....his daily life is all they watch...not layoffs, unemployment numbers, spending falling, none of that .....

news flash, its not going to work the day its passed, and there is alot of bad econ news coming out...so yes it can be expected to go down still. As stated often, its going to get worse still before it gets better.

But feel fre to think that Obama is the cause of all stock changes now....his daily life is all they watch...not layoffs, unemployment numbers, spending falling, none of that .....

No one is saying it will work wonders overnight. Things take time. Markets recovering on their own take time too.

That said, one would imagine that the announcement would have at least effected investor confidence, resulting in at least a positive day mixed in with the overall negative sentiment... has there been one? I honestly cannot remember.

I was thinking today and I could not remember a positive day on the DOW since the stimulus passed... am I forgetting one?

It was rocky since what? October?

But it seems to have gone down from then. I wish we could go back to October!

Today was bad, the news was bad, and my mood was bad.

I went to the store tonight and I was literally the only one in the store and the store next door that is usually really packed had 4 cars in the lot.

I drive away from my work on my breaks and usually park in front of a house that doesn’t have anyone home just to play with my IPhone or listen to the news. Lately all the houses have cars parked in them, every one seems to be home. No one is working.

Every day I talk to more parents who lost their jobs or their husbands did.

Ill be fine, I work for the government and as long as there is someone to bleed (tax wise) there will always be a job for me.... but not for so many I know.

I know of so many who are losing their houses. Again I am safe there but so many are not...

It’s just sad

And today was extra gloomy.

No one is saying it will work wonders overnight. Things take time. Markets recovering on their own take time too.

That said, one would imagine that the announcement would have at least effected investor confidence, resulting in at least a positive day mixed in with the overall negative sentiment... has there been one? I honestly cannot remember.

the whole the market did X today, and puting it on Obama sure makes it seem like some are thinking it is expected to do that. I think it will be min 2 years before we realy know.

then again in 2 years if things are going well, I doubt Republicans will give the Credit to the Stimulus or Obama anyway...

Markets are the best lie detector we have.

Nobody that produces anything has any confidence this guy knows what he is doing.

Renting is not so awful, Pandora.

Markets are the best lie detector we have.

Nobody that produces anything has any confidence this guy knows what he is doing.

Renting is not so awful, Pandora.

Oh I know renting is not awful, I think I want to rent every time I have to mow my lawn :)

But it is like the American dream for so many, and to see them sad and having to sell their house for less than its worth and be out of work

Its just sad, today was a real real down day, I saw to much of it. I guess today it became real, not just my usual obama rant, I saw real people hurting and scared.

They will rent and they will be fine and they can build back up again but I would hate to be in any of their shoes right now

The worst thing you can do - for them - or anyone - is let them keep the house.

It's that entitlement that got us here in the first place.

How quickly we forget.

Oh, and don't feel your job is safe in government.

No offense.

We're going to deconstruct government some in order to save the country.

The worst thing you can do - for them - or anyone - is let them keep the house.

It's that entitlement that got us here in the first place.

How quickly we forget.

Sure in some cases people got greedy, got more house than they could handle

but in others it was not understanding baloon payments and adjustable rates
there are a few cases where the banks did not explain it to them.

those are the ones I am feeling sad for right now

Werbung:
Back