Stacey Abrams' group loses court challenge to the 2020 runoff election in Georgia

Werbung:
Nor will they. And you should settle down, even those who trend right want to negotiate peace. You risk making yourself sound simple.
Jesus will dismiss all morons seeking to justify the enemies of the Jews when He returns to judge the wicked.

Ezekiel 38

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

well, biden is president, so I guess they did "get away" with the alleged "fraud' ,moron. lol
Biden is president for now and democrats are purging the nation of conservative voices but the wicked will not win because their own wickedness will destroy them as has been demonstrated in places like WW2 Germany and in Iraq in the Gulf war.

Jesus will dismiss all morons seeking to justify the enemies of the Jews when He returns to judge the wicked.

Ezekiel 38

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
thanks for the sermon, rev!

Biden is president for now and democrats are purging the nation of conservative voices but the wicked will not win because their own wickedness will destroy them as has been demonstrated in places like WW2 Germany and in Iraq in the Gulf war.
purging the nation of conservative voices? lol.
you say the dumbest things

purging the nation of conservative voices? lol.
you say the dumbest things
Of course Democrat efforts to silence their opponents is stupid. Obama used Lois Lerner, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Peter Strzok and many more doing his part to rig elections in favor of Democrats and now Biden's bootlick boys and girls are doing the same thing today.

Of course Democrat efforts to silence their opponents is stupid. Obama used Lois Lerner, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Peter Strzok and many more doing his part to rig elections in favor of Democrats and now Biden's bootlick boys and girls are doing the same thing today.

"silence their opponents'...whatever that means. lol.
you might have noticed this "internet" thing, you really can't "silence opponents" anymore, moron.

"silence their opponents'...whatever that means. lol.
you might have noticed this "internet" thing, you really can't "silence opponents" anymore, moron.
Congress is currently investigating leftist news organizations and media platforms that conspired with Democrats to rid the 2020 election by censoring true speech and promoting lies and disinformation instead.

Congress is currently investigating leftist news organizations and media platforms that conspired with Democrats to rid the 2020 election by censoring true speech and promoting lies and disinformation instead.
republican congress is unhappy and investigating capitalism. lol.

this "internet" thing..you should check it out.

Ezekiel 38

I am not interested in these shamanic visions and chants.

republican congress is unhappy and investigating capitalism. lol.

this "internet" thing..you should check it out.
Lefties have already tried Marxism in other countries wasted by the experiment but that does not stop the morons from thinking it would be far better here in the US than traditional free market capitalism.

Lefties have already tried Marxism in other countries wasted by the experiment but that does not stop the morons from thinking it would be far better here in the US than traditional free market capitalism.

did you check out this "internet" thing yet, moron? it lets all kinds of voices be heard, including ...republicans. conservatives. duh

Werbung:
Back