1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

GOP loses two more ridiculous court cases

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

This time in PA as two more attempts at GOP voter suppression are halted. I think the ACORN ruling is the key one....

Can't the Republicans win on the issues? Why the ongoing efforts to suppress turnout every election? Of course, I'm asking questions I already know the answer to.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a6_acorn.6654000oct31,0,4618507.story

2. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

The bringing in of any campaign material into or near polling places, even on clothes, is ILLEGAL in almost any state, and for good reasons, it's not ridiculous. Either the judge is a wacko lib, or pennsylvania is a rare exception.

And any judge except one with a banana republic mentality would clamp down on a dangerous outfit like ACORN - if their actions aren't fraudulent, at least they are seriously harming the election process by negligently not checking for the phony registrations brought in by the thousands by their obamabots.

3. Greco

Greco New Member

Can you detect the scent of it drifting in the breeze? It's the smell of Republican panic.

4. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    you need to read up on election law I think. its called freedom of speach. If you are not simply voting, and not activily campaigning ( provided you are within the set distance set by the state) then you are legal in most states. It has nothing to do with liberal you .......you can have on a McCain shirt as well..

I guess Free speech is a liberal idea now? well I for one will take it if you guys ton want to support it anymore.

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Uh, this is getting old - the more clueless obamabots around here now "respond" to any argument with the tiresome "panic" crapola - get a new line.

6. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

YOU are the one who should read up - eg

http://freep.com/article/20081028/NEWS15/81028081/0/NEWS01

And free speech a LIBERAL issue????? :D

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK