Starcastle: Hate is the path of the weak...

Starcastle

Werbung:
As you can see most of the hate crimes and hateful encounters occur in our most left wing cities. Why would that be? Shouldn't they be pristine hate free zones? In cities where Biden got 85% of the vote it is unsafe for Asians and Jews to walk the street?:unsure:

Note that I live in a county that voted more than 2-1 for Trump over Biden. We hardly ever have hate crimes here. I would know my wife is Asian and my son is gay.

Where do most Asians and jews live? That's where you will find most hate crimes. They tend to live in blue states not rural counties. Duh

Where do most Asians and jews live? That's where you will find most hate crimes. They tend to live in blue states not rural counties. Duh

So white republicans are attacking these Jews and Asians?

There are 150,000 Asians in the state of Tennessee. Not enough to be victims of hate?

So white republicans are attacking these Jews and Asians?

There are 150,000 Asians in the state of Tennessee. Not enough to be victims of hate?
You asked why most hate crimes are in blue states
I pointed out that is where most of them live moron duh

Did you see that first hate Asian video?

6 black men(Biden voters) in San Francisco who robbed and beat over 100 Asian women. I suppose that is Trump's fault. :unsure:

You asked why most hate crimes are in blue states
I pointed out that is where most of them live moron duh

Most of dem people? Those people?

You mean the victims right not the victimizers? So hateful pos blacks are more likely to live in blue states?

Moron!

If there were these roaming rednecks looking for Asians or Jews to beat up they could certainly find them. In southern Florida there are half a million Jews.

So let's not prosecute attacks on Asians in NYC because Asians are too much an available target? Their fault!

If there were these roaming rednecks looking for Asians or Jews to beat up they could certainly find them. In southern Florida there are half a million Jews.

So let's not prosecute attacks on Asians in NYC because Asians are too much an available target? Their fault!

i'm sure you thought that made sense lol.
who is claiming that's true?

i'm just pointing out why there are more attacks were..there are more potential victims. duh

Libtard hero Al Sharpton questioned by Matt Gaetz about his hate of Jews and democrats do not like it.

According to democrats simply asking Sharpton if he actually referred to Jews as "Blood sucking Jews and Jew bastards" is "casting dispersions" and "personally attacking him" and a "constant tirade" against the witness. :unsure: Again Gaetz simply asked questions.

Werbung:
Most of dem people? Those people?

You mean the victims right not the victimizers? So hateful pos blacks are more likely to live in blue states?

Moron!

god you're dense.
we're talking about asians and jews. they tend to congregate in blue states
reading is not your skill. lol

Back