Starcastle: Hate is the path of the weak...

Werbung:
"A tweet by former Presidunce Spanky Trump referring to Covid-19 as the Chinese Virus was linked with a rise in anti-Asian content on Twitter, new research has found, as demands across the U.S. grow for urgent action to be taken to address soaring levels of hate crime and violence against Asian Americans during the pandemic that many blame on harmful rhetoric used by politicians."

So you are falling into that idiot trap? You enjoy being owned?

China is not a race moron. It is a country. He said nothing to suggest that we should hate Asians because of Covid.

So Trump is the reason black democrats assault Asians?

So you are falling into that idiot trap? You enjoy being owned?

China is not a race moron. It is a country. He said nothing to suggest that we should hate Asians because of Covid.

So Trump is the reason black democrats assault Asians?

you're so stupid.

haters don't care about arguing semantics, moron, they hear trump and other republicans use the word china n a derogratory way and they picture asian people and get angry.
because, moron, china is, you know, full of asian people.

thanks for letting me laugh at you.

you're so stupid.

haters don't care about arguing semantics, moron, they hear trump and other republicans use the word china n a derogratory way and they picture asian people and get angry.
because, moron, china is, you know, full of asian people.

thanks for letting me laugh at you.

So let me understand the libtard logic here. If a president is critical of an Asian country. Any Asian country it is his fault if a bunch of democrats beat the shit out of Asian people?

So you could never bash North Korea then. You would not have been able to bash Mao, Marcos or Pol Pot either. Are you that stupid?

That is what you just said! We cannot say anything derogatory about ANY Asian country or government even if it is 100% true!. You just said that moron.

And in typical libtard fashion you want to limit speech.

Biden willing to murder 1.4B Chinese people to defend 23 million! Racist!

So saying you would go to war with an Asian country must be racist for sure right?

So let me understand the libtard logic here. If a president is critical of an Asian country. Any Asian country it is his fault if a bunch of democrats beat the shit out of Asian people?

So you could never bash North Korea then. You would not have been able to bash Mao, Marcos or Pol Pot either. Are you that stupid?

That is what you just said! We cannot say anything derogatory about ANY Asian country or government even if it is 100% true!. You just said that moron.

And in typical libtard fashion you want to limit speech.

no, he is free to say things like he did, moron, i never said to limit speech. it doesn't cross the line of being unprotected speech.

just that speech like that will result in more hate and more attacks on innocent people. by people of all kinds and parties, moron. why you single out dems as if republicans don't do this, well, you're just stupid that way.
and if you are too stupid to understand that, well, you'd be a right winger :)

So saying you would go to war with an Asian country must be racist for sure right?
defending taiwan would kill every person in china?

well, you are a right wing moron. lol

defending a country is "murder" on those who would attack them? wow.
that's some kind of stupid right wing moron "logic" lol

Let us review what just happened folks.

A libo just had a grand mal attack of stupid. According to libtard logic ANY negative comments about ANY Asian country or leader or policy is a racist attack on half the people on this earth!

Let us review what just happened folks.

A libo just had a grand mal attack of stupid. According to libtard logic ANY negative comments about ANY Asian country or leader or policy is a racist attack on half the people on this earth!

i didn't say that actually.
you're a moron. lol

let me reivew what just happened folks.

i keep making starcastle look like a moron.
and he hasn't figured that out yet. lol

defending a country is "murder" on those who would attack them? wow.
that's some kind of stupid right wing moron "logic" lol

Your hero Biden wants to go to war against China. That means killing Chinese people! That according to the brainstem is not racist.

Saying something truthful about a virus(It did come from China duh:unsure:) is racist?

You people were dumber than shit before but Trump made you even dumber.

you are talking about republicans of course.

compare what republicans typically said before trump came around and now and you'll see quite the decrease in iq. lol

Werbung:
Back