Starcastle: Hate is the path of the weak...

This is what a libtard does when losing a debate. Note the following quote.

Can anybody find the quote where I said anything remotely close to that? Liar!
You keep whining about blacks are you going to finally admit whites do too? Lol

Werbung:

Speaking of lying how would buden defending Taiwan be
Murdering Chinese moron? Duh

Do you get paid to say racist btw? Lol you right wing morons are so predictable

This is how libtards operate. They claim that a coal plant is literally destroying the earth but will never criticize the Chinese for building 344 coal plants around the world in the last 13 years. If I say something about it I'm a racist.

Personally I do not care because I think global warming is a fraud but it is amazing that the people who claim that the ecosystem of our earth is being summarily destroyed have nothing to say about that. They are full of shit!

By the way my 344 number is from a USA today fact check. Not my number.

Ninety-six overseas coal plants financed by China have gone online in the last five years, and 344 total since 2010, said Lauri Myllyvirta, lead researcher at the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air.

According to PBS(PBS racist!!!!) 92% of all new coal plants built in the world are built by the Chinese. Are libtards pissed off? Not at all.

New coal plants were added in 14 countries and eight countries announced new coal projects. China, India, Indonesia, Turkey and Zimbabwe were the only countries that both added new coal plants and announced new projects. China accounted for 92% of all new coal project announcements.

Remember this thread? Walter gets the pom poms out to cheer Germany ending coal.

Hypocrite libtards want to end coal in white countries but China can do whatever they want. These people have no principles at all! Germany has 63 coal powered plants in their entire country. China has added 5 times that many and they will not say shit. So if Germany shut down those 63 plants and in the same time frame China built 163 new ones does that help the environment?

Shut up racist!

I never said it was hate speech to use the word china in any negative way moron and that I am assaulting free speech lol
You keep lying
But I expect that from you right wing lying morons lol

You description of it and why you think it is wrong indicates you do think it is hate speech moron. You understand English? So you can argue that certain speech foments hate but I'm a liar for using the term hate speech?

Changing the subject? This is not the origin of covid thread.

Still waiting for the post I wrote where I said no white person ever attacked an Asian.

You description of it and why you think it is wrong indicates you do think it is hate speech moron. You understand English? So you can argue that certain speech foments hate but I'm a liar for using the term hate speech?

Still waiting for the post I wrote where I said no white person ever attacked an Asian.
So are you finally ready to stop obsessing about blacks and explain how defending Taiwan would be murdet?

So you are deciding how I meant things now moron? Lol

You right wing morons are do arrogant

So are you finally ready to stop obsessing about blacks and explain how defending Taiwan would be murdet?

So Trump saying "China virus" is vicious racist hate but fighting a massive war vs China is love? We would not be killing Chinese people if we fought a war against them?

If you want to debate Taiwan sovereignty start a thread.

Changing the subject now ass?
Yes because you implied it was invented in a lab and it clearly was not. You're a liar.
You said it was hate speech(Toxic!) to simply mention that the virus came from China.
I never mentioned hate speech but you're full of it.
That Trump's mention of the virus being from China stoked up hatred of Asians.
It did because the Maga nuts live a punching bag and he wanted to divert to blame someone else.
Now all of a sudden we have to prove the virus was created as a bio weapon in that lab?
No. You have to not make assumptions you know something no one else does.
You said we cannot even mention the word "China" in any potential negative or derogative way!
I did not say that.
I mentioned the lab was run by the Chinese government because you said it was ok to hate Japan
I never mentioned Japan. You're a liar
because it was their government that attacked us. So we can bash the Chinese government now?
You're out of your tree again.

So Trump saying "China virus" is vicious racist hate but fighting a massive war vs China is love? We would not be killing Chinese people if we fought a war against them?

If you want to debate Taiwan sovereignty start a thread.

just laughing at your earlier post where you said that defending taiwan = murdering chinese.

you're a typical right wing moron :)

Your hero Biden wants to go to war against China. That means killing Chinese people! That according to the brainstem is not racist.

Saying something truthful about a virus(It did come from China duh:unsure:) is racist?

where did biden say he WANTS to go to war against china.
oh he didn't

lol

you're a moron

Werbung:
Back