Terror suspects are russian. Can we bomb Moscow?

Werbung:
are you fucking retarded?

are you fuck*ng omniscient ? all kowing all seeing... are you ...

curtain.jpg

the Wizard of Oz ?

I cant believe Walter allows people like Saxon and pocket full of shells here. I guess Walter sees the beauty of debating politics hardcore style. Gee I wish the pros come in here debate with us..Like Bill OReilly or Sean Hannity. I don't think James Carville would agree with saxon or pocket full of shells here. He even said on the OReilly factor last night he doesn't agree with protestors that's not the true liberal. A true liberal would discuss and negotiate.

I think Walter likes a big tent as it welcomes rather diverse points of view. And differing points of view make a discussion world go around.

None of us welcome name calling trying to pass for discussion and I wish people would realize that profanity, bombast and hyperbole do nothing positive to make a point and, in fact, renders anything else you might have to say diminished.

So lets not discourage differing viewpoints but do what you can to encourage civil discourse.

Hows about it ?

I think Walter likes a big tent as it welcomes rather diverse points of view. And differing points of view make a discussion world go around.

None of us welcome name calling trying to pass for discussion and I wish people would realize that profanity, bombast and hyperbole do nothing positive to make a point and, in fact, renders anything else you might have to say diminished.

So lets not discourage differing viewpoints but do what you can to encourage civil discourse.

Hows about it ?
Sounds absolutely wonderful ....

I have no problem with differing points of views and even "diverse points" .... but the "point" I think we are trying to make here is that is NOT what we are getting with "said" members ....

Not trying to be difficult .... just saying!

Hows about it ?

I think he loves a great debate. I don't know if Walter is left or right. He could be in the center.

I agree Steve ....

I was censored for calling Aus a big dope ... which is fine, I do not have a problem playing by the rules but, then you have members like Sax openly proclaiming all gays should be killed and members like POS accusing members of being "fucking retarded" and nothing is said about it.

well, being the object of his disaffection, I can opt to do several things. I choose to leave commentary about myself alone as much as possible to a) deflate criticism of when I do my job b)give rope to someone trying to hang himself. I don't tolerate it where others are concerned as that's why I get the big bucks from Walter (that's a joke, I agreed to this because I know its a chore that has to be done and too stupid to not say no when asked).

By the way I do appreciate those of you who take warnngs in stride. I know that sometimes you need to let one fly and the system is constructed such that the odd retaliation fades away.

I do have a problem with skinhead behavior as I've seen boards destroyed by an influx of these sorts. I call it out as its wrong and way past silly. Cant deal with it ? Sue me. Demand Walter whack me, whatever. But I wont let it slide. Ask Steve, I beat him up all the time because I know he can be better than that.

Again, I don't mind following the rules but I do think it should apply across the board.

I spent a LOT of time in youth sports and learned that if you call every foul games would never end. Literally. I warn what I hope to be a fair amount without being heavy handed. So e members choose to violate the rules inordinately and for whatever reason find that the attention they get is unfair. So be it. Its easy enough to avoid being dinged. IF you want that. If you don't it doesnt take an abacus to figure out they enjoy being drama queens and I think that speaks for itself.

So that's why I cant be Mod. If Walter wants me run this board he has to pay me. But read this Walter,,,If I was Mod I don't ask for money. Its strictly volunteer from me.

So that's why I cant be Mod. If Walter wants me run this board he has to pay me. But read this Walter,,,If I was Mod I don't ask for money. Its strictly volunteer from me.

uh, so which is it Steve ?

may not pay great but you do get access to the Shocker. I cant give any details but lets just say you don't want to tick me off....

6751.jpg

Werbung:
Back