Terror suspects are russian. Can we bomb Moscow?

I am disputing it, and the rest of us are just so sick of the Obama is a Muslim Bullshit we gave up on trying to knock any sense in your dense skulls. SO I ask again , are you Muslim?

youre not muslim and you profess to know different ? makes about as much sense.

go check it out yourself, ask an imam. or insist on arguing a point no one argues.

Werbung:
youre not muslim and you profess to know different ? makes about as much sense.

go check it out yourself, ask an imam. or insist on arguing a point no one argues.

So Christian, is a Muslim, because you a Non Muslim say that some Muslims say he is...So your taking Muslim rules that you don't belive in...and apply it to a 2nd non Muslim who does not believe in Muslim law...why? because your a small pathetic person who needs to pretend the President is a outsider because your small minds can't get around anyone not agreeing with your ideas. The Clinton where Murders, Obama s secret non American Muslim....You worthless mindless Republicans just can't live in a Democracy because anyone who does not side with you hates America and is a Outsider. your like small children who cry and want to take the ball home when you don't get your way. Enjoy your next Election loss. as your white rich man party dies a slow death.

So Christian, is a Muslim, because you a Non Muslim say that some Muslims say he is...So your taking Muslim rules that you don't belive in...and apply it to a 2nd non Muslim who does not believe in Muslim law...why? because your a small pathetic person who needs to pretend the President is a outsider because your small minds can't get around anyone not agreeing with your ideas. The Clinton where Murders, Obama s secret non American Muslim....You worthless mindless Republicans just can't live in a Democracy because anyone who does not side with you hates America and is a Outsider. your like small children who cry and want to take the ball home when you don't get your way. Enjoy your next Election loss. as your white rich man party dies a slow death.

de nile aint just a river in Africa

de nile aint just a river in Africa

Don't you just love how the left projects onto conservatives what they are? I see this all the time on lefty websites. The country is turning into nothing but useful Marxist idiots.

Don't you just love how the left projects onto conservatives what they are? I see this all the time on lefty websites. The country is turning into nothing but useful Marxist idiots.

he seems so hung up on dogma not making sense in jis world view not realizing it doesnt have to. thats why its dogma.

Like I said. Change election voting laws. It will make the country smarter

1. You must have an high school diploma or currently employed to vote
2. If youre in active military service you are required to vote.
3. If you are an repeated offender you cannot vote.
4. You must have an social security card to vote.
5. You cannot be on any government assistance such as Welfare, Food stamps, W.I.C, or an public housing project to vote
6. The exceptions to all the above if youre over 55 or mentally or psychically disabled

Then we wont have stupid voters

see the islam 101 thread in religion. you need to learn to seperate how you feel things should be from fact.

Dishonesty and deceiption are allowed in the Koran, to further Islamic jihad. I've watched a lot of Muslims outright lie about things that are as plain as the nose on your face. Yes and many do it out of fear of reprisal by their own believers. You even see this fear in the left and in the press, or they would treat Muslims just like they do Christians and Jews. What's really eye opening is to listen to the few Muslims who have had the courage to come out and tell the truth about their religion.

see the islam 101 thread in religion. you need to learn to seperate how you feel things should be from fact.

once again you fail the point...your not a muslim...Obama is not a Muslim...so what the Koran or some Muslims think ...does not it true. I know its hard, but what you are basically saying is something is true, because people of a different faith say it is. So is a Hindu says you use to be a cow in a former life, then you must believe it right? And it must be true, its what someone else's faith says. You are the one who believes what you want. But I guess you have now a sudden urge to follow Muslim law...collectively...for one person...because it fits your small minded needs.

once again you fail the point...your not a muslim...Obama is not a Muslim...so what the Koran or some Muslims think ...does not it true. I know its hard, but what you are basically saying is something is true, because people of a different faith say it is. So is a Hindu says you use to be a cow in a former life, then you must believe it right? And it must be true, its what someone else's faith says. You are the one who believes what you want. But I guess you have now a sudden urge to follow Muslim law...collectively...for one person...because it fits your small minded needs.

All that is necessary is that the hindu believe I used to be a cow as its his dogma.
in the eyes of muslims, per their dogma, its so.
what I believe is not material as it does not change what they believe.
but its silly to pretend that dogma does not exist.
what I choose to do is allow muslims to believe whatever they want. kind of goes along with freedom of religion. now when their actions grounded in religion violate laws, then we have a problem.

edited for personal attack

It does not matter what he says or even thinks .... (if that is even possible) Obama in his own words shows and proves he is muslim!

Why are we even discussing this issue with such a low informed troll?

All that is necessary is that the hindu believe I used to be a cow as its his dogma.
in the eyes of muslims, per their dogma, its so.
what I believe is not material as it does not change what they believe.
but its silly to pretend that dogma does not exist.
what I choose to do is allow muslims to believe whatever they want. kind of goes along with freedom of religion. now when their actions grounded in religion violate laws, then we have a problem.

SO you think he is a Muslim because , even though you don't believe in the Muslim faith and nore does he, the laws and rules of Islam should apply to him....Because you want them to for your pathetic right wing bullshit. Its sad how low you people are.

Werbung:
what he is or is not is clearly defined in mudlim dogms and for them there is no discussion. for non muslims. the matter us flexible. but for you to continue digging.your hole of denial over the dogma of theirs is so pointless. he was born muslim and at that moment he didnt.have any interedt im pondering it. later on he seems to have but that doesnt alter what ess. and no amount of political correctness can change that.

Back