Terror suspects are russian. Can we bomb Moscow?

Remember how the Russians handle Terrorism in their back yard. Last time it happened was this
You see the Russians shoot first and ask questions later. Russians don't negotiate. If you plan to attack Russia be prepared to die without success.

Werbung:
Remember how the Russians handle Terrorism in their back yard. Last time it happened was this
You see the Russians shoot first and ask questions later. Russians don't negotiate. If you plan to attack Russia be prepared to die without success.

yeah I guess. but russia doesnt need an excuse to off its people. why they can shoot you for a traffic ticket. careful what you ask for

Russian cops are fair.
See you talk to the cops in Russia explain it to them they understand why you had a bad day. But if you do that to American cop this is what happens
America is one messed up country. I think living in Russia is better. Cops taking pictures of you?? But they arrest you taking videos of them

America is one messed up country. I think living in Russia is better.

OK Lee Harvey, have a nice life in the motherland.

5c6578b91eaea3805fa00ae2e110644f.jpg

Didn't say he was muslim, said brothers and this pretty much marks it as one principle he has been consistent with. Of course as you have been made aware of, he was born muslim per their dogma and cannot quit though he can cease to practice. Denying the truth doesn't make it less true.

547293_10200140665332586_641286623_n.jpg

So He is Muslim because of what you think the muslim faith says...I take it then you are Muslim. Because if your not Muslim they why is it you take what the Koran says and act like its then true and applies to Obama who is Christian? Wait I know...its because your a small person who just likes to use the Muslim faith as a weopon to go with the Bullshit Obama is Not realy American shit. He does not love America..Your no better then a Birther...your sad and Pathetic. Its funny, you degrade some of the other Republicans on here in private to me....and think your better....but your not.

So He is Muslim because of what you think the muslim faith says...I take it then you are Muslim. Because if your not Muslim they why is it you take what the Koran says and act like its then true and applies to Obama who is Christian? Wait I know...its because your a small person who just likes to use the Muslim faith as a weopon to go with the Bullshit Obama is Not realy American shit. He does not love America..Your no better then a Birther...your sad and Pathetic. Its funny, you degrade some of the other Republicans on here in private to me....and think your better....but your not.

if you choose to ignore the truth that nobody disputes thats fine but dont expect to go unchallenged.

Werbung:
Back