TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

BOSTON - Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in injuries.
Bloody spectators were being carried Monday to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners. Police wove through competitors as they ran back toward the course.
"There are a lot of people down," said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina.

He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line.
Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-explosions-boston-marathon-finish-line-190259876--spt.html

Ill bet you IRAN is behind this. Its time to Invade them Mr Obama! Declare WAR on IRAN just like George W Bush took Afgainstan after 9-11

We all have our theories about such vicious acts. I'd put a small sum on some Republican nutter or other myself - they strut around much more easily than persecuted Iranians, surely?

Werbung:
We all have our theories about such vicious acts. I'd put a small sum on some Republican nutter or other myself - they strut around much more easily than persecuted Iranians, surely?

except that theyre holding a saudi "student" and scared off a panel van trying.to.get close (you guessed it guys not from around.here).

Are they really, or is it the usual right-wing drivel?
No my low informed friend ...

Usual Left-Wing drivel is what you are spouting!

Texas Congressman Reveals New Details in Boston Bombings: Explosives Used Were ‘Similar’ to IEDs Used in Afghanistan

Poe confirmed that law enforcement officials are “watching” a 20-year-old “person of interest” which he called a “Saudi national” who is here on student visa. Again, until now, media outlets have been quoting anonymous law enforcement officials when reporting these details.

Texas Congressman Reveals New Details in Boston Bombings: Explosives Used Were ‘Similar’ to IEDs Used in Afghanistan

Poe confirmed that law enforcement officials are “watching” a 20-year-old “person of interest” which he called a “Saudi national” who is here on student visa. Again, until now, media outlets have been quoting anonymous law enforcement officials when reporting these details.

Dang, and Obama just gave the Saudis' "Trusted Traveler" status too....:rolleyes:

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/04/01/obama-approves-trusted-traveler-status-for-saudis/

What I hear is that a young Saudi is in hospital, and that your Noise Macine is at its usual foulness. Organising a lynching, are we?

Alwaysforgotten-1.jpg

Rush: Whoever did this will probably wind up being a professor on Columbia's staff.

Some of the responses in the immediate aftermath of the
Boston marathon bombing perfectly capture the difference between Bolsheviks and Conservatives. As reported by Ed Driscoll …”the New York Times’ Nick Kristof
wastes no time politicizing the story:explosion is a reminder that ATF needs a director. Shame on Senate Republicans for blocking apptment”
articles.washingtonpost.com/20...
As does Luke Russert of NBC, attempting to find a Waco
connection to the bombings.
Meanwhile John Stossel tweets, “If you’re in Boston and can donate blood, here are the locations.”
Really does say it all don’t it.

Sarah Palin among other conservatives were blamed for the Gabby Giffords shooting.
But a classmate said Jared Laughner's politics were radical left wing.

ABC's Brian Ross said someone from the Tea Party was the "joker" movie shooter in Arora CO.
James Holmes was a registered Democrat.

Conservatives were blamed for Sandy Hook too. The fact that the left never mentioned he was a Republican makes me wonder if he was a libtard.

Of course none of this matters, because the shooters above were/are all crazy loonatics.

Werbung:
Back