TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

I had not time to list all the actions that the Usa engaged in to make them unpopular, But some examples are the attack on the government of hile on September 11. DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TERRORIST PICK september 11 to attack you. THE usa has attack CUBA SEVERAL TIMES, the CONGO.iran. VEITNAM, lAOS AND CAMBODIA.

Werbung:
I had not time to list all the actions that the Usa engaged in to make them unpopular, But some examples are the attack on the government of hile on September 11. DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TERRORIST PICK september 11 to attack you. THE usa has attack CUBA SEVERAL TIMES, the CONGO.iran. VEITNAM, lAOS AND CAMBODIA.
So now the Cubans, the Congolese, the Vietnamese, the Laotians, and the Cambodians are all Muslim?

And, when did we attack Iran?

edited for contenr

WE DO WHAT WE THINK IS BEST, but that has nothing to do with why this happened...And that’s not all. We have incessantly protested our respect for the wonderful Islamic faith, censored our official communications and training programs to remove any references to jihadism or the Islamic theology that justifies holy war, euphemized jihadist attacks like the Fort Hood murders as “workplace violence,” invited sketchy imams to pray in the White House, filled our schools with curricula praising Islam and its contributions to civilization, scolded and prosecuted writers or cartoonists who exercise their First Amendment right to criticize Islam, abandoned “profiling” as a technique for identifying possible terrorists trying to board a plane or enter the country, hired as advisors to the FBI, the Pentagon, and the CIA Muslim apologists who recycle blatant lies and distortions––we have done all this liberating of Muslims and flattering of them and their faith, and they still don’t like us, and they still want to kill us. We are a joke and an easy mark...

So according to some here and around this country..."If Muslims act violently...over 20,000 violent attacks since 9/11...then they must have been provoked by our bad behavior:… Just like criminals and thugs from minority groups are provoked by racism, discrimination and bigotry into committing crimes, raping women, attacking seniors, stealing credit cards, etc. To the Left it is never the perpetrators of crimes who are responsible for them. It is the victims of crime. The victims somehow incite the murderers and rapists into committing their acts against them. If this is not complete lunacy and insanity then what is? The Left have been sick, are sick and are getting sicker every day. It's time to quarantine them and to contain the disease they are spreading around the globe. For the life of me, I just can't get a handle on how anyone can think like that...

So according to some here and around this country..."If Muslims act violently...over 20,000 violent attacks since 9/11...then they must have been provoked by our bad behavior:… Just like criminals and thugs from minority groups are provoked by racism, discrimination and bigotry into committing crimes, raping women, attacking seniors, stealing credit cards, etc. To the Left it is never the perpetrators of crimes who are responsible for them. It is the victims of crime. The victims somehow incite the murderers and rapists into committing their acts against them. If this is not complete lunacy and insanity then what is? The Left have been sick, are sick and are getting sicker every day. It's time to quarantine them and to contain the disease they are spreading around the globe. For the life of me, I just can't get a handle on how anyone can think like that...

it validates their bad behavior. sout of like follow the money, for the fringe its all about them. reference POTUS.

So now the Cubans, the Congolese, the Vietnamese, the Laotians, and the Cambodians are all Muslim?

And, when did we attack Iran?

edited for contenr
Texas Tea. . Iran was under British control for a long time. When it tried to get independence under Mosadeq, Truman said if they got away with it other Middle East countries will do the same The USA led a campaign and coup against Mosadeq and restore the Shar in 1953.
The Anglo-iranian Oil company was 50 % owned by the British government.

A Us oil company received 40 % ownership of Iran oil reserves after the coup.
Attacks on Guateamala followed under Eisenhower in 1954. CIA trained mercenaries attack from bases in Honduraus and Niecaraga

Eisenhower opposed Indonesia independence from 1949. In 1965 Kennedy opposed the PKIi who had influence in Indonesia under Sukarno,
The US supported mobs who attack the PKI over the killing of six generals.

Diplomats from The US , Britain and Australia gave hundreds of names of alleged Communist to the new government under Suharto
America regain mines, estates and oil;

Johnson recognized the Military rule that took over the Dominican Republic

Other countries attack by US interests were Chile on September 11 1972. They removed the Allende government. The CIA provided guns and money
13,000 opponents were killed. Argentina and Uruguay protested

Although none of these were Muslims American enemies unite. That was the Muslims choose September 11 for their attack on the World trade center.

So what caused Muslim bad behavior before the U.S.A. ever existed?

Crusaders. Lets just say they are good at carrying a grudge. My response is if they want one Final Crusade, maybe its time to give it to them. Onward Christian Soldiers...

Crusaders.jpg

Texas Tea. . Iran was under British control for a long time. When it tried to get independence under Mosadeq, Truman said if they got away with it other Middle East countries will do the same The USA led a campaign and coup against Mosadeq and restore the Shar in 1953.

Attacks on Guateamala followed under Eisenhower in 1954. CIA trained mercenaries attack from bases in Honduraus and Niecaraga

Eisenhower opposed Indonesia independence from 1949. In 1965 Kennedy opposed the PKIi who had influence in Indonesia under Sukarno,

Diplomats from The US , Britain and Australia gave hundreds of names of alleged Communist to the new government under Suharto

Other countries attack by US interests were Chile on September 11 1972. They removed the Allende government. The CIA provided guns and money

Although none of these were Muslims American enemies unite. That was the Muslims choose September 11 for their attack on the World trade center.
Thanks..some of this I knew some I did not....as Andy McCarthy calls it “willful blindness,” has become very dangerous IMO.... It reflects the arrogance of secular materialism, which has discounted some religions as a mere life style choice, usually benign and harmless unless you’re talking about gun toting, racist, misogynist, homophobic evangelical Christians, or racist, land-grabbing Zionist Jews. No, it’s about psychological trauma caused by globalization, or Islamophobia, or insensitive insults to Mohammed, or Israel’s oppression of Palestinians, or anything and everything other than the numerous passages in the Koran, hadiths, and 14 centuries of Islamic law and theology, which clearly and consistently set out the doctrine of violent jihad against infidels. It is difficult to determine who has more screws missing in their heads, the Muslim jihadists who love to kill infidels or those who defend their doing so. Regardless, they both should be institutionalized and provided with appropriate professional medical services and drug therapies. Anyone who finds ANY rationality or justification for what the Chechen brothers did in Boston should seriously consider a thorough mental health checkup. The sooner the better.

Aus22..I think your a stand up guy/gal...I think there are only two issues that I have a hard time NOT loosing my temper...abortion and this...One thing I can always count on, you do your research. Thanks again

It was also the day that hearings and sentencing for those being tried for the 1993 WTC Bombing.
Rather more significant than Chile to jihadis. You dont really think they give a damn about Chile do you ?

It was also the day that hearings and sentencing for those being tried for the 1993 WTC Bombing.
Rather more significant than Chile to jihadis. You dont really think they give a damn about Chile do you ?
You know, I knew that. But my mind was running..

Given so many attacks it would be hard to find a date so that was not significant. However to those outside thee USA, The attack on Chile is more significant. People protested against this throughout the world. I attended a protest in Melbourne so I am sure there were some in the Middle East.

I am not justifying September 11 attack or the Boston attack , just pointed out why the USA is not popular in so many countries. It is significant that the countries that hate them most are where the USA has been mos active

Werbung:
Given so many attacks it would be hard to find a date so that was not significant. However to those outside thee USA, The attack on Chile is more significant. People protested against this throughout the world. I attended a protest in Melbourne so I am sure there were some in the Middle East.

I am not justifying September 11 attack or the Boston attack , just pointed out why the USA is not popular in so many countries. It is significant that the countries that hate them most are where the USA has been mos active

Shoot, we are never popular unless we've liberated somewhere and then only briefly, we're accustomed to that. And I do not doubt places like your country didn't appreciate it and had your protests but the ME people are rather self centered. They might huff and puff a little at the political leadership0 level but its not important if its not touching them or something they know.

I did not take anything you said to suggest you were justifying anything to do with attacks.

Back