TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

steveox and Katsung47. There will be a investigation on what happen in Boston. Only then can we know the facts.

Werbung:
0.jpg

You think the US Government will give us the "facts"

Umm No,, Just like Im still waiting for answers from these
moonhoax.jpg

Texas Tea and Steveox. You do not appear to trust your government. It is true your government like most government lies. However the truth usually comes out eventually. I do not know if you read Oliver Stone new Book, . The Untold History of the United States"It does reveal most Presidents lied.
However the facts are coming out now due to the work of historians.

I have examine the conspiracy theories over Kennedy Assassination and September 11, and while there are still some unanswered questions I think most of the facts are now know.

Texas Tea and Steveox. You do not appear to trust your government. It is true your government like most government lies. However the truth usually comes out eventually. I do not know if you read Oliver Stone new Book, . The Untold History of the United States"It does reveal most Presidents lied.

I have examine the conspiracy theories over Kennedy Assassination and September 11, and while there are still some unanswered questions I think most of the facts are now know.

And the moon?

I do not know if you read Oliver Stone new Book, . The Untold History of the United States"It does reveal most Presidents lied.

Oliver Stone? Really? He is one of the biggest liberal moonbats out there. Someone who rewrites history isn't my idea of a historian.

Another low information type reveals where their ignorance and misinformation comes from .....

Well it certainly shows how many people in this world are willing to be led by the nose and believe anything they are told and not consider the source of that information. If someone says it, or writes a book or makes a movie then it must be true. It's no wonder Al Gore got so rich over glow-bull warming.

Well it certainly shows how many people in this world are willing to be led by the nose and believe anything they are told and not consider the source of that information. If someone says it, or writes a book or makes a movie then it must be true. It's no wonder Al Gore got so rich over glow-bull warming.
That is the very definition of the low information type.

It is not that they do not have any information .... it's just that the information they do have is not true.

And, the fact that they do not have the intellectual ability to discern that (1) they are being lied to and manipulated and (2) it is possible to do your own research and realize the truth about any given topic.

But, you being a high information type .... I am sure you realize this. :)

That is the very definition of the low information type.

It is not that they do not have any information .... it's just that the information they do have is not true.

And, the fact that they do not have the intellectual ability to discern that (1) they are being lied to and manipulated and (2) it is possible to do your own research and realize the truth about any given topic.

But, you being a high information type .... I am sure you realize this. :)

Well I don't know how accurate my information level is either. I mostly operate on instinct (my BS meter) and learning how these propaganda artists operate. Most of them have an agenda and twist their facts to fit the outcome they want.

Well I don't know how accurate my information level is either. I mostly operate on instinct (my BS meter) and learning how these propaganda artists operate. Most of them have an agenda and twist their facts to fit the outcome they want.
That in itself reflects you are not a low information type.

Besides ... who are you trying to kid here .... I've read your post! ;)

I have not examine the conspiracy theories on the moon. It is possible that the Americans are lying about going to the moon. But then so much the Soviet Union be lying about going into space. I saw the spunix in the sky when it appear. If it was a hoax it was good. I belive there is a Space station and people from many different nationalities have visit it. This is enough proof for me that space exploration is true and not just made for Tv.

I rely on many sources not just one book. But Oliver Stone does state facts that can easily be checked

Werbung:
Back