The Democrats Are Running Out of Money. Why is That?

Werbung:
Isn't Bill Maher Obama's biggest donor?

I am sure Maher is a wealthy man (a 1 %'er) but I am thinking if you want to be POTUS ..... you need some bigger guns ... unless you have already pissed them all off with your communist rhetoric!

Largest Donor to Obama Super PAC Calls Mormonism a 'Cult'

Bill Maher, the largest donor to President Obama's super PAC, called Mormonism a "cult" on his HBO show last night, and said that donating money to that religion doesn't count as charity because it's "bulls---."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/largest-donor-obama-super-pac-calls-mormonism-cult_642210.html

So do half of right wing Christians...

Gross!

but i bet they will buy em up

Awhile ago they were promoting wedding registries that have you donate money to Obama's campaign in a couples name, instead of giving a gift to the happy couple, but then they recently came out with this brain child....Yard sales for Obama
What's next? bell ringers in front of Wally-world?

Awhile ago they were promoting wedding registries that have you donate money to Obama's campaign in a couples name, instead of giving a gift to the happy couple, but then they recently came out with this brain child....Yard sales for Obama
What's next? bell ringers in front of Wally-world?
Perhaps they will do like the United Way. That group gets donations from our work and some of us feel pressured to donate because they want everyone compliant so they can say we are 100 percent compliant. I always refuse. I can see obama trying something like that

oflag.jpg

President Obama’s re-election campaign has re-designed the American flag … and it’s already making waves.
A new campaign poster wipes out all 50 stars on the flag, replacing them with Obama’s logo. The campaign is putting the flag up for sale, hoping people will dole out $35 for their own copy.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/20/picture-obama-campaign-redesigns-american-flag/

flagthreeb.jpg

Replacing the 50 stars with the Obama logo like the Obama campaign is doing or better yet replacing the stars with an actual picture of Obama, like the flag above that was seen flying in Lake County, FL is wrong in so many ways.

It clearly symbolizes that there is no longer a 50 United States of America. Instead there is Obama's 50 federal states of America!

Shameless campaign effort to raise money or deeper resonating message?

[quote="Texas_tea, post: 196952, member: 3948]
Shameless campaign effort to raise money or deeper resonating message?[/quote]

Deeper. It's cult of personality. For anyone who thinks it's cool to impose a personality on our flag shows what little respect they have for our country and what the flag symbolizes. It makes me sick to my stomach. I would expect to see this in Saddam's old Iraq or Kim's North Korea.

View attachment 260

President Obama’s re-election campaign has re-designed the American flag … and it’s already making waves.
A new campaign poster wipes out all 50 stars on the flag, replacing them with Obama’s logo. The campaign is putting the flag up for sale, hoping people will dole out $35 for their own copy.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/20/picture-obama-campaign-redesigns-american-flag/

View attachment 261

Replacing the 50 stars with the Obama logo like the Obama campaign is doing or better yet replacing the stars with an actual picture of Obama, like the flag above that was seen flying in Lake County, FL is wrong in so many ways.

It clearly symbolizes that there is no longer a 50 United States of America. Instead there is Obama's 50 federal states of America!

Shameless campaign effort to raise money or deeper resonating message?

Let's call it what it is, Flag desecration.

Deeper. It's cult of personality. For anyone who thinks it's cool to impose a personality on our flag shows what little respect they have for our country and what the flag symbolizes. It makes me sick to my stomach. I would expect to see this in Saddam's old Iraq or Kim's North Korea.

I have no idea what you're talking about ....

Obama-Forward-620x332.jpg

Forward-to-the-Victory-of-Communism.jpg
Forward to the Victory of Communism!

Under-Lenins-Banner-Forward-to-victory.jpg
Under Lenin's Banner, Forward to victory!

Great-Warriers-Forward-to-the-West.jpg
Great Warriors Forward to the West!

Forward-Mao-Zedong.jpg
Let's march forward under the banner of Mao Zedong!

Maos-Great-Leap-Forward-2.jpg
Mao's great leap forward

Forward-Under-Lenins-Banner-Lets-Go-Forward-for-the-Motherland-our-victory.jpg
Under Lenin's banner let's go forward for the Motherland, our victory!

stalin.jpg
Under the banner of Lenin and the Leadership of Stalin -- Forward!

Let's call it what it is, Flag desecration.
How about communist infiltration ....

Joseph R. McCarthy was a quiet and undistinguished senator until February 1950, when his public charge that 205 Communists had infiltrated the State Department created a furor and catapulted him into headlines across the country.

"I believe there’s about 78 to 81 members of the Democratic Party that are members of the Communist Party,”
-Rep. Allen West

Werbung:
Back