The Dirt on Joe Biden

Pandora

I looked up "Dirt on Joe Biden"

and guess what I found?

Not much!

He plagiarized a speech. This seems to be the worst thing he has done. He has said a few silly things but nothing really horrible. All around he might have the least baggage of any candidate to run in 100 years.

The more I see him and listen to him the more I just really like him. I probably dont agree with a single issue with him except for support of Israel and that we do live in the greatest country in the world.

But seriously, he is just a very nice guy. Real and genuine. I like Sarah Palin for that same reason, just a real person.

The worst mistake I think he has made is to agree to run with Obama, but this has to be the very best judgement Obama has shown in picking Joe Biden.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really like Joe Biden. It's kind of sad to see people picking on him in forum.

Werbung:
Communication nowadays is causing a general "dumbing down" of the arguement, 24 hour television has to produce something....anything so once the analysis and meta-analysis as churned round ad-nauseum the only thing left is the person. Its easiler and less intellectually challenging for certain people to latch onto the person rather than the policy. Why bother trying to get your head round politics if its easier to slag off a candidate for something done 20 years ago..........

The more I see him and listen to him the more I just really like him. I probably dont agree with a single issue with him except for support of Israel and that we do live in the greatest country in the world.
............that's the beauty of a free society, you're free to disagree and have constructive and intelligent debate and calmly discuss the issues.

I looked up "Dirt on Joe Biden"

and guess what I found?

Not much!

He plagiarized a speech. This seems to be the worst thing he has done. He has said a few silly things but nothing really horrible. All around he might have the least baggage of any candidate to run in 100 years.

But seriously, he is just a very nice guy. Real and genuine. I like Sarah Palin for that same reason, just a real person.

The worst mistake I think he has made is to agree to run with Obama, but this has to be the very best judgement Obama has shown in picking Joe Biden.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really like Joe Biden. It's kind of sad to see people picking on him in forum.

I tell you what! I don't know much about Joe, other than the gaffes that he's made. However, when he's interviewed, I feel that he's not really connected with Obama, or that he believes in him... He's representing the party, but not Obama... I dunno, but that's how he looks on TV...:confused:

Werbung:
I tell you what! I don't know much about Joe, other than the gaffes that he's made. However, when he's interviewed, I feel that he's not really connected with Obama, or that he believes in him... He's representing the party, but not Obama... I dunno, but that's how he looks on TV...:confused:

I agree with you. He is doing what he is doing because of his love for the democrat party not because he thinks obama himself is so great.

I think the same for Hillary and Bill Clinton too.

I was not a Clinton fan when he was president, but I was not a Clinton hater either.

But since this election I have developed a great deal of respect for both Mr. and Mrs. Clinton and a huge huge amount of respect for Joe Biden. Though I have lost respect for the democrat party in general.

Back