The Five on Fox News

Werbung:
Its better then those political sunday shows.

In what way? My expectation is that any Fox show is really most likely to be a gathering of the True Believers in The Perfection of the Right. It is likely to be a tent revival meeting, followed by baptism for the newly saved, with opportunities to buy gold, snake oil, and other scams.

If it sounds like I mistrust Rupert Murdoch in every way imaginable then I have made my point.

Look at Face the nation and Meet the press. Cant stand those debates.Theyre one sided left attacking republicans.

Oh yes?

I thought you were a fervent admiror of Fox News? Have you ever watched Hannity "interview" a Liberal? Brow beating, and belittleling that's all.

But, to each its own!

I think I'll continue to watch Meet the Press and State of the Union!

Look at Face the nation and Meet the press. Cant stand those debates.Theyre one sided left attacking republicans.

What if, and I am just proposing a thought exercise for you here, what if All the other news shows are the ones who are fair and balanced, and it is just Fox News who is at an extreme in its coverages?

It makes for a thought provoking mind exercise, eh?

We do know, for instance, that Fox News, believes themselves to be to the right, and you clearly say that in your own comment.

People are tired of the left talking about Michelle Bachman gaffie,They want to ask her the issues not her views on our founding fathers.

What if, and I am just proposing a thought exercise for you here, what if All the other news shows are the ones who are fair and balanced, and it is just Fox News who is at an extreme in its coverages?

It makes for a thought provoking mind exercise, eh?

We do know, for instance, that Fox News, believes themselves to be to the right, and you clearly say that in your own comment.

You leftists already believe that "all the other news shows are the ones who are fair and balanced". That's all the rest of us need to know.

You leftists already believe that "all the other news shows are the ones who are fair and balanced". That's all the rest of us need to know.

No, that's an overstatement.

I think most of us, independents, leaning to the left, know that some media are biased. Not quite as biased as Fox News, but biased just the same.

MSNBC for exemple has a strong Leftist bias. The difference with Fox News is that they seem to back their statement with factual information, and when they say something that is wrong, they do correct it and apologize. Maddow in particular is very good at backing her satiric remarks with factual information, and at correcting herself.

CNN is all over the place. They have some leaning Right, and some leaning Left. They are extremely well received as a mostly fair source of information in Europe, while Fox News is pretty much taken as a joke in Europe.

The question that remains open is this: Just how poisoned is Fox News? How tainted are they at Fox News, now that it's appearing that Murdoch's people used illegal practices all over the world? How can Fox News have been spared when none of Murdoch's other businesses were spared?

People are tired of the left talking about Michelle Bachman gaffie,They want to ask her the issues not her views on our founding fathers.

I got a great solution for her! Why doesn't she start talking about her real views on REAL issues, and let the founding fathers sleep!

They must be turning in their graves!

Spouces is off limits to Media as it should be,,Why the Liberal press not bothering Obamas kids? Well they bother Bushs daughers though.

Werbung:
Spouces is off limits to Media as it should be,,Why the Liberal press not bothering Obamas kids? Well they bother Bushs daughers though.

umm no one said jack about kids. and we are talking about the family income, and something that the candidate is involved with...And you can plead ignorance if you want to act like the right has not gone after Obama's wife)

Back