The Five on Fox News

Spouces is off limits to Media as it should be,,Why the Liberal press not bothering Obamas kids? Well they bother Bushs daughers though.

Where did that come from? Where in this thread have spouses or children been mentioned, even briefly?

Werbung:
Ah yes!!! Of course British tabloids famous page 3! Of course. How foolish of me to not make the connection.
....So....

"COME ON DOWN TO THE MURDOCH CRUISE LINES, FOLKS!!

VACANCIES ARE OPENING-UP, DAILY!!!"

cruise.jpg

Somebody needs to start a charity for Rupert's Kids....some kind o' adult-education effort....​

“Whether they did or didn’t, America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008. I don’t remember any terrorist attacks on American soil during that period of time.”

eusa_doh.gif

Where did that come from? Where in this thread have spouses or children been mentioned, even briefly?

Looks to me like steveox just mentioned spouses and children of Presidents, and how the media gives the Democrat families a pass while putting Republican families under the microscope.

If you can't keep up with the conversation, maybe you should sit it out?

Looks to me like steveox just mentioned spouses and children of Presidents, and how the media gives the Democrat families a pass while putting Republican families under the microscope.

Not that I could see. I looked. Probably not well enough, but there is no mention in this thread within any rational time frame about familes and kids before Steveox brought it.

So far as I can find.

yea but the point is, no one said anything about any kids...and the only mention of any Family was when i stated that the business in question was run but Bachmann...and her husband. If you attack Government money..and your Husband takes it in...I think thats fair game to point out.

yea but the point is, no one said anything about any kids...and the only mention of any Family was when i stated that the business in question was run but Bachmann...and her husband. If you attack Government money..and your Husband takes it in...I think thats fair game to point out.

So what? Are you now in the business of telling people what they are allowed to discuss in this forum? EVERY thread in this forum has MULTIPLE discussions going on at the same time, and sometimes they go COMPLETELY off-topic.

Steveox did not even go off-topic. He EXPANDED on the SAME topic.

If you can't follow the discussion "road", then pull over and ask for help, or go to a different thread that you CAN maneuver through. While you're at it, take "cartoon boy" (Shaman) with you.

I see what "game" the leftists in this forum are playing now. They are bullying the non-leftists by insisting on some sort of "conformity" that meets the criteria of the leftists. This allows the leftists to dominate each and every topic. How about you leftists just KNOCK IT OFF and act like ADULTS instead of junior high-schoolers?

So what? Are you now in the business of telling people what they are allowed to discuss in this forum? EVERY thread in this forum has MULTIPLE discussions going on at the same time, and sometimes they go COMPLETELY off-topic.

Steveox did not even go off-topic. He EXPANDED on the SAME topic.

If you can't follow the discussion "road", then pull over and ask for help, or go to a different thread that you CAN maneuver through. While you're at it, take "cartoon boy" (Shaman) with you.

I see what "game" the leftists in this forum are playing now. They are bullying the non-leftists by insisting on some sort of "conformity" that meets the criteria of the leftists.
Wrong.

Leftists (in-general) are just a little tired o' "conservatives'" WORDS.

handjob.gif

Ya' got nothin'.

Quit insisting your opinions are relevant....when they were never yours to start-with.​

Werbung:
I wonder if Shaman is capable of posting coherent "opinions" without using cartoons and colors and YouTube videos.

My educated guess is that, once you peel away the "eye candy", all that's left is an EMPTY SUIT.

Back