The gun lobby is deranged

541758_479852465389311_1256246135_n.jpg

and amazingly leftists side with the elitists and statists with guns....CRAZY!!!!

Werbung:
The right are fond of saying you can't solve a debt crisis with more debt

I even suspect they wouldn't argue that the solution to the massive problem in the US of obesity is more food

But they argue that the answer to the gun crime problem is more guns

But that is because they are mad

The evidence of the benefits of criminalising gun ownership is overwhelming

But you shouldn't expect lunatics to understand it
You do understan that even if you killed all Christian/conservatives tomorrow, you would just end up in another Soviet Union. Conservatives are all that stand between you and that dismal fate. And you may not even survive at all. Stalin killed off all the old Bolsheviks.

If your children were going to be attacked would you be peaceful or let them be hurt or killed ?

Thats a rhetorical question but the point is that practically everyone wants to live in peace but you never know when you will be confronted by someone who isn't. You can try to isolate yourself but there is no escaping this.

God knows there is evil in the world and so does not condemn self defense.

If you get rid of the guns your children won't be killed with guns: simple really. Shooting people is not 'self defence' - it is killing. This particular American crankiness is responsible for innumerable unnecessary deaths.

If someone manages to rape your wife while pointing a gun at you, he is a contortionist. You people are desperately brainwashed, aren't you? Take the guns from the cowboys and join the modern world by teaching them to be men.

So if I kill a serial killer who is raping my wife and about murder her, it is not self defense.

In the Age of Liberalism, commonsense has left the building. :confused:o_O
The government is not going to take away hand guns. They just want to enhance laws on gun ownership and do something about assault rifles. I think people would rather save their wifes with a handgun rather than a much more awkward assault rifle.

If you get rid of the guns your children won't be killed with guns: simple really. Shooting people is not 'self defence' - it is killing. This particular American crankiness is responsible for innumerable unnecessary deaths.

you realize that criminals by definition are good regarding breaking laws right ?
you can no more make guns go away than they could make booze go away.
lastly this is specifically addressed in the constitution.

The government is not going to take away hand guns. They just want to enhance laws on gun ownership and do something about assault rifles. I think people would rather save their wifes with a handgun rather than a much more awkward assault rifle.

Again you believe the state run propaganda. The leftist elite has wanted to confiscate guns from the law abiding in America for decades. Have you failed to see that they have accomplished this is most of the western world? Yet you think the left in this nation is somehow different.

You know the slippery slope theory no doubt. You leftists have used in the abortion debate and others. Remember? Many leftists went so far as to fight for partial birth abortions (really infanticide) because of the old slippery slope.

PS. my dear liberal deluded friend....do you know what an assault rifle is? and again, please tell me how many Americans are murdered by assault rifles? Did BO give you an advanced peek at his proposals, so that you can conclude they only apply to so call assault rifles?
IT%27S+NOT+FASCISM+WHEN+WE+DO+IT.png

Again you believe the state run propaganda. The leftist elite has wanted to confiscate guns from the law abiding in America for decades. Have you failed to see that they have accomplished this is most of the western world? Yet you think the left in this nation is somehow different.

You know the slippery slope theory no doubt. You leftists have used in the abortion debate and others. Remember? Many leftists went so far as to fight for partial birth abortions (really infanticide) because of the old slippery slope.

PS. my dear liberal deluded friend....do you know what an assault rifle is? and again, please tell me how many Americans are murdered by assault rifles? Did BO give you an advanced peek at his proposals, so that you can conclude they only apply to so call assault rifles?
"State run propaganda" has nothing to do with my beliefs. You are believing NRA propaganda if you think the "leftist elite" are trying to wrest all guns from your cold dead fingers.

The slippery slope theory is a paranoid conspiracy theory often brought on by the panicky.

Yes I know what an assault rifle is. I don't care what Obama or anyone else thinks, I simply don't want people having them around me.

This I did not know...
The policy has been in effect for years in Utah, and there have never been any problems caused by armed teachers. Not a single one.
At Utah public colleges and universities, the same law has applied for years, so that school employees, and students who are least 21 years old, can carry lawfully. That has been the rule at Colorado State University since 2003, at almost all other Colorado public institutions of higher education since 2010, at the final hold-out (the University of Colorado) since early 2012, when CU lost 7-0 in the Colorado Supreme Court. Opponents have raised all sorts of hysterical scenarios (e.g., 18-year-olds bringing Kalashnikov rifles to a kegger; students pulling a gun during a heated debate in a literature class), but of course none of these scenarios have come to pass.​
But hysterical and ignorant speculation is all they have.

"State run propaganda" has nothing to do with my beliefs. You are believing NRA propaganda if you think the "leftist elite" are trying to wrest all guns from your cold dead fingers.

The slippery slope theory is a paranoid conspiracy theory often brought on by the panicky.

Yes I know what an assault rifle is. I don't care what Obama or anyone else thinks, I simply don't want people having them around me.

no one is tequiring you to have one around you any more than they are trying to make you become methodist.

if you would like to change the constitution to suit. your desires there is a process...

no one is tequiring you to have one around you any more than they are trying to make you become methodist.

if you would like to change the constitution to suit. your desires there is a process...
I said I don't want people having them around me. I wasn't referring to having them myself.

Werbung:
Hello Lag, GenSeneca here... I would like to challenge your assertion. You can begin by telling me the exact number of dead innocent children you consider acceptable in a mass shooting... 10? 5? 1? How many children will you let die at the hands of a mass shooter before you stop pushing for government to implement further restrictions on firearms and magazines?
You said you don't care what Obama thinks, and I'm not sure you were referring to his definition of an "assault weapon", but I'd like to know what you think about the definition he is using - do you believe it's appropriate, goes too far, or doesn't go far enough?

Back