The illegality of the Iraq war

Werbung:
Re: The illegality of the Irqq war

you mean Iraq?

what are you going to do on Jan 20th. I know you wont start attacking "the one" when he keeps doing what bush did, who will you blame then ? Only a couple of months to figure it out

Yes, it was a typo.

As you well know.

I knew that war mongers would try to divert the attention from the brilliantly argues case in that link.

Becuase the war is illegal and there is your explanation.

If you are pro life how can you not be outraged by this?

Yes, it was a typo.

As you well know.

I knew that war mongers would try to divert the attention from the brilliantly argues case in that link.

Becuase the war is illegal and there is your explanation.

If you are pro life how can you not be outraged by this?

I dont like war at all, though some wars are needed WW2 is a good example.

as much as I dont like war, soilders fighting terrorists is low on my list of "outraged" I am still to busy being outraged by people killing babies

Iraq is not a terrorist.

The US attacked Iraq on trumped up charges and murdered huge numbers of Iraqi civilians

That should outrage everyone

The US is the world's biggest terrorist right now. Blowing up hundreds of times amany people as the 'terrorists' you refer to.

Iraq is not a terrorist.

The US attacked Iraq on trumped up charges and murdered huge numbers of Iraqi civilians

That should outrage everyone

The US is the world's biggest terrorist right now. Blowing up hundreds of times amany people as the 'terrorists' you refer to.

I wish you would say what country you are from, I am really wondering about their education system and their news stations where you get all this strange information

Ahh, the insults.

You know when someone is out of argument but isn't big enough to agree.

The irony is that my education has clearly made me someone who has a more level head and can out-argue you so as the cliche goes, you have one finger pointing at me and three at yourself.

From the article

''There is no possible justification for Peter Goldsmith’s or Jack Straw’s contentions that Resolution 1441 makes the Iraq war legal. Not only was there no evidence produced by the weapons inspectors that Iraq had WMD, it was found that Iraq did not in fact have them. Saddam Hussein had told the truth. Iraq was innocent of the charges against it. The war of aggression on Iraq, the deaths of more than a million Iraqis, the 4-5 million refugees created and devastation of that country are therefore war crimes.

What are the implications of this for the UK? It is difficult to express the enormity, the gravity of the situation in which Peter Goldsmith and Anthony Blair have placed our armed forces and country.

All the evidence is that our prime minister sponsored an illegal war, his cabinet and attorney-general supported it, our Parliament approved it and our armed forces carried it out. Except for a minority of MPs, it appears that they are all involved in war crimes of the most extensive and serious kind. Saddam Hussein was hanged for much less.''

Ahh, the insults.

You know when someone is out of argument but isn't big enough to agree.

The irony is that my education has clearly made me someone who has a more level head and can out-argue you so as the cliche goes, you have one finger pointing at me and three at yourself.

everyone has been over it a million times with you, the Iraq war is no more illegal than Vietnam or any other war

Now that is a great comparison.

The US government lied about an attack on US warships to garner support for the Vietnam war which was also illegal.

If you read the article you will see that te UK and the US were in breach of international law when they attacked Iraq on trumped up charges.

The fact that you would rather just stick your fingers in your ears and go la la is a testament to what a good christian you are.

You don't seem to mind all that killing of innocent people in the pursuit of the American empire.

It also shows how gullible you are that you just swallow your government's propaganda.

Read the article.

Then come back with some critique that is at least informed as to its subject.

I have to say that the fact that you are not bothered that your leaders trumped up a charge to start a war makes me pity and loathe you in equal measure.

If missiles were raining down on your town and your friends and family were burning to death maybe you would understand

Now that is a great comparison.

The US government lied about an attack on US warships to garner support for the Vietnam war which was also illegal.

If you read the article you will see that te UK and the US were in breach of international law when they attacked Iraq on trumped up charges.

The fact that you would rather just stick your fingers in your ears and go la la is a testament to what a good christian you are.

You don't seem to mind all that killing of innocent people in the pursuit of the American empire.

It also shows how gullible you are that you just swallow your government's propaganda.

Read the article.

Then come back with some critique that is at least informed as to its subject.

I have to say that the fact that you are not bothered that your leaders trumped up a charge to start a war makes me pity and loathe you in equal measure.

If missiles were raining down on your town and your friends and family were burning to death maybe you would understand

I was under the impression that the US did not start the war in Vietnam but instead took it over from the french. I was under the impression the french were there first and we went in to aid them and then they like the french do... left. I could be wrong, war is not something I know a ton about. Its not even something I am very interested in as a topic

Oh so lying about the attack on US warships to get the gullible American public behind the war was ok.

I am not sure what your understanding of international law is but you are not allowed to attack a country that is not attacking you.

I can understand why you don't get this considering how often the US Government breaks this law.

Now read the article and explain why the coallition attack on Iraq was legal.

If you can.

Oh so lying about the attack on US warships to get the gullible American public behind the war was ok.

I am not sure what your understanding of international law is but you are not allowed to attack a country that is not attacking you.

I can understand why you don't get this considering how often the US Government brteaks this law.

Now read the article and explain why the coallition attack on Iraq was legal.

If you can.

I never said anything about lying being ok, dont put words in my mouth. I said we got in vietnam to help the french. If you think vietnam was an illegal war too then why are you not screaming about the french? shouldnt you be all up in arms that they started a war instead of upset that the usa after the fact went into help them with the war?

Werbung:

You will see that this thread is about Iraq and that I am just as angry at the UK as at the US for their war crimes.

Ditto for any country that aggresses with no due cause

Back