The Liberal media made republicans ......

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
The Liberal media made...

Trump run around screaming Birther Nonsense...and to say things like we should steal all of Libya's and Iraq's Oil.

Then the LIberal media made republicans not care about Tim Pawlenty...They wanted to vote for him in polls...but where forced not to...

Then they Forced Bachmann to say she was just like John Wayne Gacy...the wrong state for the shot heard round the world, that Paul Revere was road for gun rights, and that Vaccines cause Cancer because some random person told her they did...also that she would shut down the embassy in Iran that does not exist.

then they Forced Rick Perry to have no clue what he is talking about, sound like he was Drunk or something at a event, and then forget what 3 parts of the goverment he was going to end....They drilled in his head and stole his Knowledge and left just a mindless idiot who makes Bush sound smart to run...it was them!

They Rounded up like 8 woman to make claims about sexual Harassment..and one of a 13 year affair...Also used a Time machine to go back and time and get the NRA to settle claims with woman. Then again tricked Cain into not knowing anything about whats going outside the US, even areas that have had a great deal of news coverage, like Libya.

And the liberal media forced newt to have lots of wifes, trade in those old models you know. And for newt have been for the Health care mandate before he was against it ( aka when the other party did it)

PS yes the Liberal Media made Mitt change positions daily, and passed a health care mandate, and for Huntsmen to be very conservative but have none of you notice.

Werbung:
Like the Gaffes for example. When Dan Quyle couldnt spell Potato they made it a big deal all over the network news. But when Obama said he visted 57 states that didnt make the NY times did it?

Well of course the media did not make those things happen.

What they did is systematically ignore or downplay some stories while exaggerating the importance of others. In the mix just enough gets reported that is done right that some people can delude themselves that there is no bias on the left media while seeing it clearly from the right media. Interestingly, I have seen no one here claim that Fox is unbiased. The right admits the flaws. Maybe this is part of some of the battles we lose - admitting too much.

Yes but pockets really thinks Rs and cons THINK the media did those things to hurt those R politicians. I know its illogical, but what do you expect? He actually believes the media is completely unbiased.

Yes but pockets really thinks Rs and cons THINK the media did those things to hurt those R politicians. I know its illogical, but what do you expect? He actually believes the media is completely unbiased.

except for Fox which is pegged to Genghis Kahn right

Like the Gaffes for example. When Dan Quyle couldnt spell Potato they made it a big deal all over the network news. But when Obama said he visted 57 states that didnt make the NY times did it?

its amazing how many times this simple concept needs to be pointed out

Dan Quyle did not know how to Spell it
Obama Misspoke

Not knowing is worse then Misspeaking.

of course some idiots also use it to make some retarded statement about him Being Muslim from it...

What they did is systematically ignore or downplay some stories while exaggerating the importance of others. In the mix just enough gets reported that is done right that some people can delude themselves that there is no bias on the left media while seeing it clearly from the right media. Interestingly, I have seen no one here claim that Fox is unbiased. The right admits the flaws. Maybe this is part of some of the battles we lose - admitting too much.

I see, so the media is to blame for not ignoring things like, Candidates making claims about vaccines, and ignore Family values Candidate who don't seem to have much of them them self. And The Media should just ignore the fact a front runner has no idea what he is talking about...

Its funny you claim the Right admits Flaws, but really the Right blames if Flaws on the Media...

Dems not cheating but sending pics on twitter...Remove from office...Republicans possibly cheating and with many woman claiming sexul harassment...should be ignored?

I see, so the media is to blame for not ignoring things like, Candidates making claims about vaccines, and ignore Family values Candidate who don't seem to have much of them them self. And The Media should just ignore the fact a front runner has no idea what he is talking about...

Its funny you claim the Right admits Flaws, but really the Right blames if Flaws on the Media...

Dems not cheating but sending pics on twitter...Remove from office...Republicans possibly cheating and with many woman claiming sexul harassment...should be ignored?

I am glad you brought that up. Bachmann for example was right in everything she said about vaccines and the media portrayed her as if she were crazy. This is one of those times that they blew things out of proportion.

Meanwhile quite a bit was ignored about Obama. Which is why two years (?) into his Presidency we had a major liberal newscaster saying that we just don't know who the man is.

Werbung:
Back