The rabid right.

Werbung:
When righties go rabid in the land of the gun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/28/jim-d-adkisson-charged-in_n_115281.html

Could this be the first of many in the American south where they simply cannot tolerate uppity blacks aspiring to greatness?

One wack job with a gun is enough to defame the entire American south? I went to school in Tennessee and grew up in Louisiana, and the majority of people in the South are not racist, and view something like this as a terrible tragedy.

I saw nothing in the story about race, and there is nothing that points to race. You added it into the equation with no evidence. Being mad at "liberal social policies" has nothing to do with race. This guy is a nutjob anyway. You are just reading into the story to support your already reached conclusions.

One whackjob with a gun Rob? Lots of whackjobs with guns shooting the place up on a regular basis Rob. When a rightie goes rabid there is a good reason and in the deep south it's usually about race. Your problem Rob, not mine.

One whackjob with a gun Rob? Lots of whackjobs with guns shooting the place up on a regular basis Rob. When a rightie goes rabid there is a good reason and in the deep south it's usually about race. Your problem Rob, not mine.

Which ignores the vast number of lefty whackjobs that go off shooting people. How about you make a valid argument?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/27/national/main4297809.shtml

The gunman's motive is not yet known. The church, like many other Unitarian Universalist churches, promotes progressive social work, such as desegregation and fighting for the rights of women and gays. The Knoxville congregation has provided sanctuary for political refugees, fed the homeless and founded a chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, according to its Web site.

Kemper said the gunman shouted before he opened fire.

"It was hateful words. He was saying hateful things," she said, but refused to elaborate.

Don't sound too good Rob. When it smells like racism it's .......................

You get the picture. Best to err on the safe side.

Which ignores the vast number of lefty whackjobs that go off shooting people. How about you make a valid argument?

No argument from me Andy. Lefties in the land of the gun do the same thing. The rabid right doesn't have a monopoly on gun crime or hate in your country.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/27/national/main4297809.shtml

Don't sound too good Rob. When it smells like racism it's .......................

You get the picture. Best to err on the safe side.

The ACLU's stated mission is "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States." I did not see race mentioned. In fact, nowhere in any comment made was race mentioned except by you. And if he was so upset over race, why did he go off and shoot white people?

You clearly have never been to the "deep South" if this is the kind of garbage you keep espousing. I am sure that there are examples of racist actions in the South, but the South is not as racist as you are claiming, and this is certainly a stretch to be making at the moment.

Here's an example of how the foaming-at-the mouth left does things, including Obama's close friend Bill Ayers:

Just like al qaeda, they tried to use the coward's weapon of bombs, in this case filled with nails, to be set off at a soldier's dance and a university library. Instead, unsurprisingly considering the mentality of the typical leftwing nutcase, they blew themselves up. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Village_townhouse_explosion

Yup, this rabid right American turns out to have a history of hating blacks according to latest news. The smell of racism is never mistakable. Gensen would have known that earlier.

Werbung:
You'll change your mind when you catch up with me on what the news is saying. Dirtbag con hated blacks and gays too.

If it is proved that it was, which it has not been, then so be. But you condemn the entire South based on the actions of one person, which is ridiculous. I can post examples of idiots from Canada, but it does not mean all Canadians are idiots.

Back