There goes the god theory.

thanks again for posting so i can point out you are a science incompetent.
LOL and as the delusionary schizzo that you are, you believe that billions and billions of people value your stock picks

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Werbung:
LOL and as the delusionary schizzo that you are, you believe that billions and billions of people value your stock picks

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

where did I say that? lol. i don't even talk about stock picks.
stay off the drugs.

The name itself is an oxymoron. Science has disproven it a hundred times. Why should I?
Give it up. It was a very feeble attempt to inject god into it. You're delusional.
What has secular or speculative science proven or disproven except that secularists suffer ignorance they would not likely suffer from except for their bias towards the untrue?

What has secular or speculative science proven or disproven except that secularists suffer ignorance they would not likely suffer from except for their bias towards the untrue?
religious people have certainly proven their desire to wallow in scientific ignorance

yup, thanks again for looking like a creepy incompetent
Yup, and to prove your point I actually paid almost $600.00 a share for Apple stock, and now it's only worth $184.15 a share, so I am actually the world's biggest loser. Except for you naturally

Market Summary > Apple Inc
184.15 USD

CIAO

Yup, and to prove your point I actually paid almost $600.00 a share for Apple stock, and now it's only worth $184.15 a share, so I am actually the world's biggest loser. Except for you naturally

Market Summary > Apple Inc
184.15 USD

CIAO
cool story, bro.
you blather like the best of them. the best of fools of course.

cool story, bro.
you blather like the best of them. the best of fools of course.
Well I do try, but my blather will never be down to your standards. Perhaps I could be more effective at speaking if I resume eyeball heroin injections the way your mom used to do

Well I do try, but my blather will never be down to your standards. Perhaps I could be more effective at speaking if I resume eyeball heroin injections the way your mom used to do

you have weird obsessions. lol.
i thank you for being willing to be so creepy so willingly in public

You believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections and virgin births but you're not ignorant??
Think before you post lies to me old man.

If nothing can escape a black hole, that would include Hawking radiation, which is clearly something. So all of your youtoob heroes are retards

130 vs 85
Once again, when you don't understand something scientists tell you, your first thought should be that you are a uneducated slob who doesn't know what he is talking about.

NOT that you squeezed your brain for 6 seconds and outsmarted the cosmologists.

Agan... free advice you don't deserve.

Werbung:
Back