There goes the god theory.

LOL, the amusing thing is that, you went to a university to do this with your life.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the amusing thing is that you think that is actually an intelligent insult. lol.

Werbung:
people who think the bible is intended as a science book and ignore actual science are amusing,..but dangerous in their ignorance and approach to science
The Bible is no more a science book that Darwin's recorded childish theories or Dawkin's childish rantings against God.

you seem obsessed with darwin. wierd.
but he has nothing to do with the bible. duh
You are not telling me anything new by pointing out that Darwin chose to have nothing to do with the Bible in spite of his unscientific training in theology.

I also believe that God created the universe and life on earth just like the Bible records.
I know but that proves nothing. You can't even prove there's a god yet now you say you know what he made.
You have no evidence of anything but your delusions

You are not telling me anything new by pointing out that Darwin chose to have nothing to do with the Bible in spite of his unscientific training in theology.

its just weird you seek to defend the bible as a science book by obsessing about darwin.
totally stupid, but you are being you lol

Claiming that people were created from goo is rather stupid in itself

again, nothing to do with the topic i brought up. if you want to whine about darwin, go ahead, but replying to me about it is just another sign of stupidity.

again, nothing to do with the topic i brought up. if you want to whine about darwin, go ahead, but replying to me about it is just another sign of stupidity.
Nobody cares about what you brought up, but you being the woke entitled karen cannot cope with that reality

Werbung:
Back