This place is suddenly flooded ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeted as liberators = foreign occupiers

Which is why we have turned over the majority of Iraq to self government?

Exploring for innovative new energy sources = drilling for oil

Which is why we have spent billions on democrat supported ethanol, a sink hole for public money to democrat supporters like Ted Turner.

Advanced interrogation techniques = torture

Not one leftist has explained what we should do to captured terrorist in order to get the information we need to save lives. I guess your suggestion is just let them kill people?

You can always tell when they're lying though.......... they're lips are moving!:D

Yeah, who didn't know what the church of hate stood for after over 20 years of attending?

Who said Fannie Mae was doing great under the outstanding leadership of Frank Raines, Obama's economic advisor?

If a liberal was prevented from lying, people would mistake him for a conservative.

Werbung:
I just wanted to say thank you for showing how really lacking in IQ you are. If you don't understand the difference between a insurgent and a Terrorist, you should shut up about anything on the war on terror or Iraq.

Actually I agree with Libsmasher. The "Insurgents" are not really insurgents. They are terrorists.

The tactics being used, are not to revolt against the government, or to oppose the American 'occupation'. The are setting off bombs on bridges and markets that are packed with civilians. This is one of the reasons the Iraqi public has openly opposed the "insurgents". Most of our battles now, occur when civilians turn in terrorist locations and hide outs.

In fact, last I heard, we were being informed by civilians, of more locations of weapon stashes and "insurgent" hide outs, than we were actually finding on our own.

One of the reasons the terrorists are targeting the public, rather than military or government forces, is because lately, every time they do, both the government forces and our own troops, join in a massive counter offensive.

So yeah, these are not insurgents. They are terrorists. When you start trying to blow up men women and children, trying to get some food from the market, or travel across a bridge to get to work, you are no longer fighting an occupying force, or a newly formed government. You are attacking the public, and there's only one name for that, terrorist.

I understand perfectly well dumbass - what would ANYONE (with an IQ over 40) call someone who blows up a marketplace in iraq full of women and children, as has been done repeatedly by what the lib media calls "insurgents"?
Hell....for that matter....why would ANYONE (with an IQ over 40)....turn-loose some inexperienced-clown, in Iraq....'cause "he had been a Marine more than seven years and was getting out...but he wanted to see war."??!!!! :mad:

"The men in his squad were combat hardened, many on their second or third tours, men who had watched each other’s backs through vicious fights.

Wuterich tells Pelley that until that minute, he had never been in combat before."

You sound like a damm terrorist like Bill Ayres.... Same rhetoric!!!! :mad:

The difference between you and I.

I know we don't have to act like terrorists to win against terrorists.

You think we do.

It's just a fundamental difference.;)

You think we do.

Yeah - US forces are "terrorists". Why don't you say that line of crap to the face of a US marine returning from iraq? :D

Andy;66542]Which is why we have turned over the majority of Iraq to self government?

Dude... did you not get the memo... we invaded a sovereign country and killed thousands of people including civilians over a LIE. A BIG MADE UP NATION BUILDING BUSH/CHENEY LIE.

That's like saying... Yep, I just robbed that store and shot that clerk but I returned the money so no harm no foul. PLEEEEEEEEASE!:eek:

Which is why we have spent billions on democrat supported ethanol, a sink hole for public money to democrat supporters like Ted Turner.

But at least that IS AN ALTERNATIVE FUEL SOURCE. See even when you know what the Republicans say is totally bull sh1t you still try to use the little kid excuse... well well he did something bad too what bout him! It's ridiculous! You're all a bunch of one trick ponies and that one trick is lying.

Not one leftist has explained what we should do to captured terrorist in order to get the information we need to save lives. I guess your suggestion is just let them kill people?

Man I just can't believe I have to explain this to you. It's just so sad that anyone thinks torturing people is right.

First: It's been proven to be mostly unreliable.

Second: What if the person you're torturing really doesn't know anything?

Third: It gives the other side we're in conflict with at the time the advantage of saying we're terrorists too but more importantly it shows that we believe in torture and breaking internationally law. It divides us from people that would support us. It makes others doubt us.

Forth: It puts our captured in this conflict and the next in much more danger of torture & execution themselves.

If you seriously like the (old Communist) torture system so much maybe we should do it over here in our legal system. You get arrested for say drug dealing and the government is just allowed to torture you to find out if you really did it or know anybody else that does because drug dealers kill people.

We're Americans. We treat everyone better than that because we are civilized no matter where they're from.

How John McCain's top economic advisor Phil Graham came up with the ENRON Loophole

A truck driver moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said: "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died."
"Well, then, just give me my money back."
"Can't do that. I went and spent it already."
"OK, then. Just unload the donkey."
"What ya gonna do with him?"
"I'm going to raffle him off."
"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"
"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."
A month later the farmer met up with the truck driver and asked:
"What happened with that dead donkey?"
"I raffled him off. I sold 200 tickets at two dollars apiece and I made a profit of $898."
"Didn't anyone complain?"
"Sure, but just the guy who won. So I gave him back his two dollars."

I feel sorry for anyone that wasted their money backing McSame. In just 23 days donkeys will be alive and kicking and elephants will be on the endangered species list!:D The Republicans have so hurt their brand the Dems could actually get to that 60 votes in the Senate.

You think we do.

And exactly how have we acted like "terrorists"? You sound just like that sorry SOB Murtha, accusing our troops of crap, regardless of the facts, and don't even bother to acknowledge the truth, much less apologize when they're CLEARED!

When was the last time we sent a mentally retarded woman, or any child into a marketplace with C-4 or Semtek strapped to them to blow the place up? You really should check the stupidity at the door.

Like a true right wing hack, facts be damn, just try to make them unamerican.

Um... what facts are you referring to?

Bill Ayres being a terrorist? Do I need to remind you of the anti-personnel bomb his girl friend was killed trying to make?

Or that calidem411 thinks TopGun sounds like Bill Ayres? Because that's opinion based on a comparative of the rhetoric being said.

Are you saying his opinion is factually wrong? Because the basis is pretty clear to me. The two do sound similar. So you must be claiming that his opinion is wrong.

Or is there some other 'facts' that are not being covered that you are referring to?

Yeah - US forces are "terrorists". Why don't you say that line of crap to the face of a US marine returning from iraq?
I'm sure these (same) Marines are soooooooooo thankful for the Bush Admin's pro-torture agenda.

And exactly how have we acted like "terrorists"? You sound just like that sorry SOB Murtha, accusing our troops of crap, regardless of the facts, and don't even bother to acknowledge the truth, much less apologize when they're CLEARED!

When was the last time we sent a mentally retarded woman, or any child into a marketplace with C-4 or Semtek strapped to them to blow the place up? You really should check the stupidity at the door.

What the F are talking about?:eek: We all know the other side is crazy and terroristic. That has nothing to do with anything.

We're talking about OUR interrogators torturing. It doesn't matter if it's our military prison guards or the CIA or Black Water or whoever... it's wrong and we are better than that.

Everyone has seen the pictures of Abu Ghraib. And it's common knowledge and been discussed at length all over the world (except by you I guess) that we were water boarding and using various torture techniques previously used by Communist China.

Being an American means something to me. It means we're the GOOD GUYS!!!

What the F are talking about?:eek: We all know the other side is crazy and terroristic. That has nothing to do with anything.

YOU asserted that WE were using terroristic methods in the GWOT, that's WTF I'm talking about. Now, if you're too dim witted to use the proper verbiage to convey your true meaning, perhaps it's time you bought a good dictionary and thesaurus and learned to USE them!

We're talking about OUR interrogators torturing. It doesn't matter if it's our military prison guards or the CIA or Black Water or whoever... it's wrong and we are better than that.

First off you incredibly ignorant ass, we haven't "tortured" anyone, and any assertion to the contrary simply amplifies the utter ignorance of the one making the assertion. The terrorists use POWER TOOLS, knives, saws, electricity and REAL torture as part of their torture techniques. The most we've done is waterboarded exactly 3 known terrorists to extract extremely time sensitive information that SAVED AMERICAN LIVES! Oh, and NO, waterboarding is NOT torture, because if it were, we wouldn't be allowed to use it on our own troops as part of their SERE training.

Everyone has seen the pictures of Abu Ghraib. And it's common knowledge and been discussed at length all over the world (except by you I guess) that we were water boarding and using various torture techniques previously used by Communist China.

Again, waterboarding is NOT torture. If you are asserting that any US personnel have used any REAL torture techniques, I'd like to see your evidence, because everything I've seen to date that you libs are claiming is torture done by US troops has been done in done in damned near every frat house in America as part of their initiations.

Being an American means something to me. It means we're the GOOD GUYS!!!

Yes we are, white hats and riding in at the last minute to save the fair damsel in distress. GROW UP! If that means we have to get a few BAD guys wet in order to SAVE THE LIVES OF OUR TROOPS, then SO BE IT! No permanent physical or psychological damage was done to any of them, evinced by the fact that they're all ALIVE AND WELL, and either have been, or soon will be TRIED for their crimes. Maybe it's the fact that you've obviously never served in the military, but from someone who has, and who traveled all over the world, I've seen what REAL torture looks like on some of the survivors in Honduras, and believe you me, we haven't come close to doing ANY of that to ANYONE, so when you start saying that we've "tortured" people, you are flat out LYING.

Being an American means something to me. It means we're the GOOD GUYS

Since when? When did you start thinking our troops were the good guys? Exactly when did you STOP rooting for our enemies? You called our troops names, accused them of murdering women and children, accused them of fighting civilians and not the enemy, supported defunding them in a time of war, all while making excuses for our enemies and wishing they would "rise up" to kick our asses out of their country.

Werbung:
Since when? When did you start thinking our troops were the good guys? Exactly when did you STOP rooting for our enemies? You called our troops names, accused them of murdering women and children, accused them of fighting civilians and not the enemy, supported defunding them in a time of war, all while making excuses for our enemies and wishing they would "rise up" to kick our asses out of their country.

Well he thinks obama will win. That changes everything. The left will stop with the war protests even if we stay in Iraq, they won’t freak out when more troops go to Afghanistan and no one will go beep when they are shuffled into Darfur.

It’s weird how it works but its true, the war is only bad because a republican was president when we went in and the troops were only evil under Bush, now they will be the good guys if obama wins.

Darfur will have some people protesting on the conservative side in radio talk shows, and the left will scream you are not backing our troops and other than that ignore them. But there won’t be protests in the street, no republican will hope for our troops to fail in Darfur but Darfur will fail and cost tons and have been of no great benefit to the US and the left wont want us to remind them of it. When you do they will scream Iraq as though one equates the other. And no matter what pathetic mistake obama makes they will defend it and say anyone one who doesn’t is not a good American. Because this war will be different and besides that we are only saying it’s a mistake because obama is black.

Its so strange how politics work in the US but it is not surprising to me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back