US ambassador 'killed in Libya'. US consulate Benghazi stormed. 4 US officials "dead"

Werbung:
Russia was a major power eve then, I think they could have easily bomb South Korea. By the the time of the truce in Korea both major powers, Russia and America had got what they wanted out of Korea, Both ha pupett states. The problem is that both had release the emerging giant China.

Russia was a major power eve then, I think they could have easily bomb South Korea. By the the time of the truce in Korea both major powers, Russia and America had got what they wanted out of Korea, Both ha pupett states. The problem is that both had release the emerging giant China.

But you failed to state SK is a first world nation with a powerful economy providing its people freedom and wonderful life style. NK is still a dirt poor shit hole offering its people only suffering and horror.

Do you know why?

Which superpower did a better job?

Gipper, Yes I know South Korea developed faster because it embraced Capitalism with no restrictions unlike North Korea. I am not sure this proves much about Russia or the USA, Both states of Korea want unity .

Gipper, Yes I know South Korea developed faster because it embraced Capitalism with no restrictions unlike North Korea. I am not sure this proves much about Russia or the USA, Both states of Korea want unity .
Wow ...
The kool-aid. Your killing me with this liberal BS. It says everything about the difference Russian and the US and the differences between north and south Korea. And, both states of Korea want "unity". Really? One wants Freedom and Liberties and the other wants insane communist control! They could not be more the polar opposites!

North Korea at night

111219-holiday-korea1-120p.photoblog900.jpg

Liberal insanity .... Go Figure!

Come on Mate! WTF are you smoking?

The difference between SK and NK don't prove much about Russia or the USA?????? REALLY?

You unknowingly insulted millions of Americans with that foolish statement. America bleed deeply to keep SK free (similar to what we did to save your nation from the Japanese in WWII) and we have kept thousands of American boys in SK for decades to keep the peace...but apparently all this is lost on your kind...

South Korea did a better job than North Korea in adopting Western technologies as Samsung has become one of the largest cell phone manufacturers in the world since it copied Apple's iPhone through reverse engineering and North Korea should follow China's lead to become a benign Communist state and catch up with South Korea. But as long as economic sanctions are in place, North Korea is barred from importing certain sensitive technologies, which is the key obstacle to North Korea's future.

This is my first time on this thread. It appears we're just a tad off the subject now, but anyway, here's an update to the original story. Apologies if someone already posted it. I didn't read the whole thread:

Decrying attack, protesters overtake Islamist group's HQ in Benghazi

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- Ten days after four Americans were killed in their Libyan city, hundreds marched in Benghazi and took over the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack.
Thousands of protesters had taken to the street earlier Friday, loudly declaring that they -- and not those behind last week's deadly attack -- represent the real sentiments of the Libyan people.
"I am sorry, America," one man said. "This is the real Libya."

This is my first time on this thread. It appears we're just a tad off the subject now, but anyway, here's an update to the original story. Apologies if someone already posted it. I didn't read the whole thread:

Decrying attack, protesters overtake Islamist group's HQ in Benghazi

That's good. The first glimmer of hope I've seen out of that country. Only time will tell I guess. Benghazi was the jihad capital of the world. They sent their fighters into Iraq to kill Americans and Iraqis who were pro west.

Come on Mate! WTF are you smoking?

The difference between SK and NK don't prove much about Russia or the USA?????? REALLY?

You unknowingly insulted millions of Americans with that foolish statement. America bleed deeply to keep SK free (similar to what we did to save your nation from the Japanese in WWII) and we have kept thousands of American boys in SK for decades to keep the peace...but apparently all this is lost on your kind...
Gipper, Texas and Cruela. I have been to South Korea and while there is much material prosperity there are still problems. Koreans do not want to be an American pupett or a Chinese or Russian pupett. The Americans are not popular in South Korea anymore than any other foreign army. Even to suggest Australia saved Australia is factually incorrect. By the time the American arrived the Japanese had decided not to invade Australia. We are grateful for American help but do not want American bases here. Most countries want to be independent of foreign armies.

Werbung:
Back