US baseball team humiliated by Cuba

Werbung:
What I will say of baseball is this:

Anyone can beat anyone at any time in baseball. That is the beauty of the game. I was on the baseball team in college in undergraduate, I will tell you first hand that anyone can beat anyone.

I was an All-American, but that by no means meant I won every game I pitched in, or that I struck every batter out that I faced. The best player does not always win, that is what makes the game so great in my opinion.

At the professional level, anyone can beat anyone on any given day, that is why the season is 168 games.

You're not very sports oriented either, the baseball season is 162 games long not "168." And the World Baseball Classic consisted of group play in a round robin format. The issue of luck or just one bad game doing a team in..isn't there.

You're not very sports oriented either, the baseball season is 162 games long not "168." And the World Baseball Classic consisted of group play in a round robin format. The issue of luck or just one bad game doing a team in..isn't there.

162 I am aware, did not catch my typo. Guess in my non sports oriented ways I was busy being an All-American in college :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back