USA Is The Sponsor Of Dictatorships !

It can be solved by giving the Palestinians all their rights including the right of return for the refugees . This was accepted by the security council . When USA and some of what is called " the great powers " stop supporting the Israeli terrorism and look fairly to that case , then the peace has an opportunity to exist . And until this happen - which I strongly believe will never happen - , Palestinians will continue to defend themselves unless Israel stops its aggression .
So you're not calling for a Palestinian state but for them to be welcomed into Israel?

Werbung:
To be clear , I don't support 911 and the way it was done by . But on the other hand, you must think in the reasons that forced those people to do what they did . You must ask yourself why did they fight USA and not China ot Japan or Italy or anyone else ?? I am sure you will find the answer .

With all due respect, al Queda, and other terrorists groups associated with Islam, are operating in China, the Phillipines, Nigeria, Liberia, India, Spain, England, France, and close to 100 other countries.

So, why is that so?

With all due respect, al Queda, and other terrorists groups associated with Islam, are operating in China, the Phillipines, Nigeria, Liberia, India, Spain, England, France, and close to 100 other countries.

So, why is that so?
Gee...maybe you need to ask the Crips or, the Bloods....or, any other collection o' thugs, like al Queda, how that works!!!

:rolleyes:

So you're not calling for a Palestinian state but for them to be welcomed into Israel?

No I don't . I call for A Palestinian state . But don't forget that Israel from the beginning was established on a Palestinian land and Jewish forced millions of the Palestinians to leave . In any future agreement all the Palestinians will make the return of the refugees to Israel as a basic condition, because they are going back to their own land and not stealing it .

Palestinians can only peacefully with Israel only if the origional Palestinians get back their lands and Israel remains on what will be left .

So, why is that so?

You are right . I don't know exactly , but maybe for logestic issues such as bringing weapons and money .

Muslims has never foght anyone who never hurt them . Even when talking about England, keep in mind that England is the side who grew Israel on the Muslims' land and who built the neuclear weapons for it . Not only this, but nowadays, Britain still support Israel politically and Britain still occupying Iraq and Afaghanstan .. .

Thanks.

No I don't . I call for A Palestinian state . But don't forget that Israel from the beginning was established on a Palestinian land and Jewish forced millions of the Palestinians to leave . In any future agreement all the Palestinians will make the return of the refugees to Israel as a basic condition, because they are going back to their own land and not stealing it .

Palestinians can only peacefully with Israel only if the origional Palestinians get back their lands and Israel remains on what will be left .

Like they did when they attacked Israel in 1948, 1967, etc.?

What YOU choose to continue to ignore is that with the breakup of the Ottoman Empire there was originally two States designed for the Palestinian people, Palestinian Arabs to the East of the Jordan, and Palestinian Jews to the West of the Jordan. The Jews were then betrayed, and the country of Jordan was established to the East of Jordan, and the land West of the Jordan was then divided between the Jews, and the Arabs, with the Jews getting the smaller percentage of the land. Also ignored is that Egypt, and Syria, were given land that was originally intended for the Jews, and the Arabs.

What you also choose to ignore is that it was not the Arabs that began the draining of the swamps, and developing the land. It was the Jews.

You are right . I don't know exactly , but maybe for logestic issues such as bringing weapons and money .

Muslims has never foght anyone who never hurt them . Even when talking about England, keep in mind that England is the side who grew Israel on the Muslims' land and who built the neuclear weapons for it . Not only this, but nowadays, Britain still support Israel politically and Britain still occupying Iraq and Afaghanstan .. .

Thanks.

What has The Phillipines to do with that? Do you really think that the reason for terrorist activities in China, or Nigeria, The Sudan, Mayanmar, etc., is because of their support for the US?

That is laughable.

Gee...maybe you need to ask the Crips or, the Bloods....or, any other collection o' thugs, like al Queda, how that works!!!

You know, if you left wing ideologues would allow police such as Sheriff Arpaio to do their job a lot of that gang activity would be gone just as it would be if you would support securing the border.

I have consistently said for years that the gangs have got to be destroyed. However, every time an effort is made to do so the ACLU, and other left wing groups, seem to find a way to prevent it.

Problem is you left wingers do not want to do what is necessary to eliminate the gangs even those of the Chinese, or Russians, who, just like MS13, are made up of illegals.

How can that be accomplished, without documents that establish Palestinian-ownership?

It seems most people, there (Israelis, included), establish ownership by word-of-mouth; from-generation-to-generation. That's hardly a valid-"document". When it comes to property, there'll always be people who lie....possibly hundreds-of-years-ago.

Another thing....we secularists (in the U.S.) have a hard time understanding these scenerios:​

"Israel is adding two key West Bank holy shrines to its list of national heritage sites, the prime minister said Sunday, staking a claim that angered Palestinians, who want Israel out of the West Bank.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, addressing a session of his Cabinet at a heritage site in the Israeli Galilee, said the two sites were late additions to the list, reflecting pressure from settlers and other nationalists to widen the heritage category to include Old Testament sites in the West Bank.

One of the sites, in the city of Hebron, has been a flashpoint for decades. Jews call it the Cave of the Patriarchs, where the Bible says the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were buried along with three of their wives.

Muslims call it the al-Ibrahimi mosque, reflecting the fact that Abraham is considered the father of both Judaism and Islam.
"

What's the whole-point of fighting-over who calls what, what??!!

:confused:

You know, if you left wing ideologues would allow police such as Sheriff Arpaio to do their job a lot of that gang activity would be gone just as it would be if you would support securing the border.
Nice dodge.

How 'bout big, bad Sheriff Arpaio goin' after those thugs in al Queda????

Like they did when they attacked Israel in 1948, 1967, etc.?

What YOU choose to continue to ignore is that with the breakup of the Ottoman Empire there was originally two States designed for the Palestinian people, Palestinian Arabs to the East of the Jordan, and Palestinian Jews to the West of the Jordan. The Jews were then betrayed, and the country of Jordan was established to the East of Jordan, and the land West of the Jordan was then divided between the Jews, and the Arabs, with the Jews getting the smaller percentage of the land. Also ignored is that Egypt, and Syria, were given land that was originally intended for the Jews, and the Arabs.

In history, this didn't happen . Palestine had some jews in the past but they were very little and didn't form any cosiderable percentage. The absoulute most were Arabs on both sides . And it is easy to see that when Israel was established in 1948 , Millions of Jews came from the US, Britain, Germany, Austria and Russia and other countries which proves clearely that all the Jews in Israel are with origions from outside Palestine . So What right do those American and European Jews have in Palestine ??? Were they or even their grands born in Palestine ?? Please think in it !! .

And on the other hand , Millions of Palestinians were forced out which clearly proves that the most were Palestinians who were , have been and still the real owners .

Another important fact here , you can review the archives since 1948 and see how many massacre Jews did to Palestinians which resulted in killing tens of thousands , and ask yourself : If the Jews were the real owners and the biggest percentage , so why did they need to do such massacres ??

What you also choose to ignore is that it was not the Arabs that began the draining of the swamps, and developing the land. It was the Jews.

Developing the land will never give the right to own it . Especially if it was origionally stolen by threat and power . Suppose that I stole a land from you and grew it and did everything, Will this land become mine ? Come on .

Werbung:
What has The Phillipines to do with that? Do you really think that the reason for terrorist activities in China, or Nigeria, The Sudan, Mayanmar, etc., is because of their support for the US?

That is laughable.

No I don't . That is not what I wanted to say . I meant that those groups may have some activities to buy weapons or bring money to fund their attacks against the US .

Back