VOTER FRAUD 2012--Keep Your Eyes Wide Open This Election

We all need to keep our eyes wide open this November--the forces that wish to destroy the nation are moving under the surface nationwide to try to throw this election.

They want to pull another "Al Franken".

The price of freedom is--Eternal Vigilance.

Video cameras should be used on ALL voters to trace later.
Horrific penalties for fraudulent voters. Hard-time.

what do you feel we should be looking for exactly at the precincts ?

Werbung:
what do you feel we should be looking for exactly at the precincts ?

What we should be looking for--is PROOF--that can be analyzed later--if need be.
Lots of crooks would STAY HOME if they were all recorded for later prosecution.
Does not bother me if someone knows I voted.
Same reason London has cameras all over.

I say put a thumbprint on every ballot--without photo ID.

What we should be looking for--is PROOF--that can be analyzed later--if need be.
Lots of crooks would STAY HOME if they were all recorded for later prosecution.
Does not bother me if someone knows I voted.
Same reason London has cameras all over.

I say put a thumbprint on every ballot--without photo ID.

this is the thumb related action I'd like to see. then we would actually have something to look for.
if photo ID cant be accomplished is there any point in talking thumbprint validation ?

the reality is that most of the shenanigans are behind closed doors and the public would never see.

d31b4fd3-56df-4876-aece-9a658dc8c132HiRes.JPG

this is the thumb related action I'd like to see. then we would actually have something to look for.
if photo ID cant be accomplished is there any point in talking thumbprint validation ?

the reality is that most of the shenanigans are behind closed doors and the public would never see.

d31b4fd3-56df-4876-aece-9a658dc8c132HiRes.JPG

Not a thumbprint validation--but a piece of evidence to trace who voted illegally and prevent Al Franken-types for infiltrating government.
I suspect many of those who try to vote illegally are *sensitive* about leaving their fingerprints anywhere they ought not be.

This is not true. The first thing to trigger changes in the voting tallies were mathematical errors by some county clerks which were caught in the Canvassing process. The errors were severe enough that a recount was triggered. I've already asked you but I'll ask again: What new ballots are you talking about? If you're not talking about the car trunk myth then how do you figure there were ballots added in later? This situation was not the same as the one you talked about earlier in Washington State.

If you're dead set on believing that fraud was committed here why are you so sure it was Franken? They had a lot of "mathematical errors" early on which all leaned Coleman's way. Wouldn't that throw some suspicion on Coleman's campaign?

Dead set on believing fraud was committed???? I never said fraud was committed by either side, I said that some votes were re counted and some votes were not re counted and that by the end just a little over 300 votes were between them. It should have been taken more seriously and all the votes should have been recounted.

you can read more about it here if you like

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/10/21/rejected-ballots-court/

This is what was wrong with the Florida mess in 2000. Gore only wanted certain counties recounted. That's when all those pregnant and dimpled chads got into the mix as "intended" to vote. What a disaster, there was no uniformity in the process.
If I remember correctly he tried to not count the military over seas vote too.

Just count every vote twice, if you add more to the mix later then some will have to get a third count to make sure that they all got at least two.

If I remember correctly he tried to not count the military over seas vote too.

Just count every vote twice, if you add more to the mix later then some will have to get a third count to make sure that they all got at least two.

there is no excuse for this and if it happens then there ought to be so much public outrage at the obviously flawed process that transparency will actually be required.

there is no excuse for this and if it happens then there ought to be so much public outrage at the obviously flawed process that transparency will actually be required.
What happened there is nothing compared to what happened in Washington state. I like Iraq's method myself, we all vote on one day and we all get a purple thumb :)

Dead set on believing fraud was committed???? I never said fraud was committed by either side, I said that some votes were re counted and some votes were not re counted and that by the end just a little over 300 votes were between them. It should have been taken more seriously and all the votes should have been recounted.

you can read more about it here if you like

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/10/21/rejected-ballots-court/

I've already read about it. I took your earlier reply to me about additional ballots being added in as belief that there had been fraud involved. That's all.

I've already read about it. I took your earlier reply to me about additional ballots being added in as belief that there had been fraud involved. That's all.
Oh no I dont think that. I mean these ballots were rejected for some reason and I have no idea why they decided to count them but they were counted once not twice and with there only being 300 or so votes between the men they should have done a better job making sure.

I wouldnt say different if it were Coleman who was the senator.

I was just listening to John Fund about the Coleman/Franken election. He said there were irregularities in the different precincts. The recounts were not done in a uniform way, and that the election laws were ignored in some. He also said that after Franken was put in as Senator, they found that 1100 of his votes were by convicted felons. 198 of those have been prosecuted so far. Franken may wind up with more convicted who voted illegally than the number he supposedly won by. Don't forget, Franken was the 60th vote that got Obamacare passed.

Werbung:
Back