VOTER FRAUD 2012--Keep Your Eyes Wide Open This Election

If they rolled into the south, I would say thank god, make sure you get Mississippi, Alabama, GA, and Texas...don't just take Florida!

Don't Mess With The South.
I see you paid close attention to the token liberal teacher you had sent up to Minnesota from the Southern Poverty Law Center to lecture you on the revisionist history of southern states.

Werbung:
Don't Mess With The South.
I see you paid close attention to the token liberal teacher you had sent up to Minnesota from the Southern Poverty Law Center to lecture you on the revisionist history of southern states.

it has nothing to do with history...it has to do with now...By the way how many GOP Hicks now have come out saying Slavery was good? and then you wounder how Mitt gets Zero black votes in a poll.

Also its funny that I would have a "token liberal" in a Liberal state...ALso odd given that until college I could not tell you what view my teachers had, as it was not relivent..and in college I had both..I even had a Black Republican teacher..I know shocking. Now that is a Token.

it has nothing to do with history...it has to do with now...By the way how many GOP Hicks now have come out saying Slavery was good? and then you wounder how Mitt gets Zero black votes in a poll.

Also its funny that I would have a "token liberal" in a Liberal state...ALso odd given that until college I could not tell you what view my teachers had, as it was not relivent..and in college I had both..I even had a Black Republican teacher..I know shocking. Now that is a Token.

Romney gets few black votes because they are the very definition of RACISTS, BLACK racists.
Who else would vote nearly 100% for their own race?
Is that NOT what RACISM means?

I go to clan meetings with all my brothers daily, 14 words!

Knight of the White Camellia--or ?
What is your position in the movement?
High ranking--or a simple ghoul?

Grand Imperial Wizard- this is the leader of all KKK dens across the country. He is assisted by 10 "Genii," and has been described as "autocratic."
Grand Magi- He serves as a sort of "vice-president" to the organization and can act as deputy wizard.
Grand Scribe-This person serves as secretary of the Klan and takes detailed accounts of the meetings.
Grand Dragon of the Realm- He presides over his assigned state or "realm" with eight "Hydras" to assist him.
Grand Titan of the Dominion-The Grand Titan governs a Dominion, or several counties in a state, and is assisted by six "Furies."
Grand Giant of the Province- He ran each "Province," which was a County, and had 4 "Night Hawks"(messengers) as assistants.
Senator Robert Byrd's (D) Rank--greatest democrat senator of all time, and his dog, "Billy"
Grand Cyclops- The Grand Cyclops ran an individual Den, and was assisted by 2 Night Hawks.
Lictors- These were the guards for the Den meetings.
Ghouls-This name refers all members

Grand Imperial Wizard- this is the leader of all KKK dens across the country. He is assisted by 10 "Genii," and has been described as "autocratic."
Grand Magi- He serves as a sort of "vice-president" to the organization and can act as deputy wizard.
Grand Scribe-This person serves as secretary of the Klan and takes detailed accounts of the meetings.
Grand Dragon of the Realm- He presides over his assigned state or "realm" with eight "Hydras" to assist him.
Grand Titan of the Dominion-The Grand Titan governs a Dominion, or several counties in a state, and is assisted by six "Furies."
Grand Giant of the Province- He ran each "Province," which was a County, and had 4 "Night Hawks"(messengers) as assistants.
Senator Robert Byrd's (D) Rank--greatest democrat senator of all time, and his dog, "Billy"
Grand Cyclops- The Grand Cyclops ran an individual Den, and was assisted by 2 Night Hawks.
A simple reply ....

Robert Byrd!

where do you think?

did you get this list from the last meeting?

Racist?

votefraud.jpg
Clear Channel Outdoor will remove about 30 billboards like this one at the intersection of East 35th Street and Cuyahoga Community College Avenue that some say discriminate against minority voters.

The will replace it with this one

voteright.jpg

Racist?

View attachment 300
Clear Channel Outdoor will remove about 30 billboards like this one at the intersection of East 35th Street and Cuyahoga Community College Avenue that some say discriminate against minority voters.

View attachment 303

so they got whined into taking the one down but why would they pay money to put the other up ?

Clear Channel Outdoor - It's a communications company. I guess that's what they do. That and appease.

Werbung:
Racist?

View attachment 300

View attachment 303

It's like a judge in a court-room saying--"Strike that from the record".

Once heard or seen--the damage is done.
They were smart to put up these billboards.
They have done their job.

Back