Wanna See How Sick Some Of Them Are?

That's not what I said though is it? I never said ths man would be arrested. I said he should be brought in and interviewed (questioned). You don't have to arrest someone to question them.

I did not watch the video but I read enough on this thread to know everyone agrees the man did not threaten obama in anyway, he just hoped for something bad to happen to him.

So my question is ..... why do you even want the man questioned? It’s not illegal to dislike or even hate obama. Millions of people hated President George W. Bush and said so out loud and often, I did not hear for calls to have people questioned when he was President, it should be no different when obama is president.

You do not have to agree with him but doesn’t he have the right to say what ever he wants as long as it is not against the law?

I think the guy sounds kind of creepy but its more creepy to me that Americans are wanting someone shut up for having an opinion, even if it’s a bad or non popular opinion.

I could honestly never count how many lefties told me they hoped/wished that President George W. Bush would die or be killed. Some still say it and the man is out of office. It never entered my head to tell the CIA or FBI.

Werbung:
I did not watch the video but I read enough on this thread to know everyone agrees the man did not threaten obama in anyway, he just hoped for something bad to happen to him.

So my question is ..... why do you even want the man questioned? It’s not illegal to dislike or even hate obama. Millions of people hated President George W. Bush and said so out loud and often, I did not hear for calls to have people questioned when he was President, it should be no different when obama is president.

You do not have to agree with him but doesn’t he have the right to say what ever he wants as long as it is not against the law?

I think the guy sounds kind of creepy but its more creepy to me that Americans are wanting someone shut up for having an opinion, even if it’s a bad or non popular opinion.

I could honestly never count how many lefties told me they hoped/wished that President George W. Bush would die or be killed. Some still say it and the man is out of office. It never entered my head to tell the CIA or FBI.

Well you should have!!!

The President of the United States and leader of the free world gets enhanced security measures applied believe it or not.

And the fact that you've let your hate for our President so cloud your judgment that you'd not want the Secret Service to follow standard operating procedure and question anyone who poses a possible security threat to our President makes me think much less of you.

These are absolutely statements of a person the Secret Service would want to check out no matter who the President. This is a sick individual... we're talking about wishing for the assassination of our PRESIDENT for God sakes!:mad: What kind of people are you!

In addition to a photo of Adolph Hitler, he also stated... "why is it every time i watch him on a live feed, i just wish to God to watch a slug split his skull open. i mean i really want this to happen. I'm looking at him off and on while i type this imagining what it would look like. it would be a beautiful thing. i truly look forward to this moment. any true patriot would."

Watch the video and look, LOOK what the assassination of a President looks like before you cavalierly dismiss their need for security!

Well you should have.

The President of the United States and leader of the free world gets enhanced security measures applied believe it or not.

And the fact that you've let your hate for our President so cloud your judgment that you'd not want the Secret Service to follow standard operating procedure and question anyone who poses a possible security threat to our President makes me think much less of you.

These are absolutely statements of a person the Secret Service would want to check out no matter who the President. This is a sick individual... we're talking about wishing for the assassination of our PRESIDENT for God sakes!:mad: What kind of people are you!

In addition to a photo of Adolph Hitler, he also stated... "why is it every time i watch him on a live feed, i just wish to God to watch a slug split his skull open. i mean i really want this to happen. I'm looking at him off and on while i type this imagining what it would look like. it would be a beautiful thing. i truly look forward to this moment. any true patriot would."

Watch the video and look, LOOK what the assassination of a President looks like before you cavalierly dismiss their need for security!

I have not let my hate for obama cloud me. I did not hate President George W. Bush but never called anyone when people said they wanted him dead either.

I can see calling the FBI or CIA if someone makes an actual threat on the life of someone. As in the Kennedy case or the Reagan case. Those quotes I am assuming are from the guy you are all taking ab out, they are pretty sick. Is he drunk? I really don’t want to watch that video, I don’t like stuff like that.

Top Gun, should I have called the FBI when the person made the video of President George W. Bush frying in the electric chair? And should I have turned in all the people here who thought it was funny? Should the FBI been called when they hung a Sarah Palin from a house? The left thought that was a cute thing, should they get investigated for thinking.

I do not agree with the guy this thread is about but I just think its creepy to turn someone in unless they have actually made threats against someone or something like a building or what ever.

Isn’t it the left who keeps talking about our rights eroding away? When thought or speech become illegal its going to be a scary country to live in

If this guy is on a forum like this, perhaps they should ban him? Or if its his own forum maybe people could type things to him to make him think?

I don’t know the answer but I do not want thought to be illegal or speech unless its actual threats against someone.

I have not let my hate for obama cloud me. I did not hate President George W. Bush but never called anyone when people said they wanted him dead either.

I can see calling the FBI or CIA if someone makes an actual threat on the life of someone. As in the Kennedy case or the Reagan case. Those quotes I am assuming are from the guy you are all taking ab out, they are pretty sick. Is he drunk? I really don’t want to watch that video, I don’t like stuff like that.

Top Gun, should I have called the FBI when the person made the video of President George W. Bush frying in the electric chair? And should I have turned in all the people here who thought it was funny? Should the FBI been called when they hung a Sarah Palin from a house? The left thought that was a cute thing, should they get investigated for thinking.

I do not agree with the guy this thread is about but I just think its creepy to turn someone in unless they have actually made threats against someone or something like a building or what ever.

Isn’t it the left who keeps talking about our rights eroding away? When thought or speech become illegal its going to be a scary country to live in

If this guy is on a forum like this, perhaps they should ban him? Or if its his own forum maybe people could type things to him to make him think?

I don’t know the answer but I do not want thought to be illegal or speech unless its actual threats against someone.

Pan I don't want to seem to be beating up on you but on this one you are just so far off.

And I'll give you a couple of examples that I hope once it's not about Obama you can see more clearly on. And seriously if you can't even bear to watch the videos then you really don't understand the full scope of the issue.

There's the examples. One is current law the other is a simple what would you do question.

First the Law: Do you realize that it is illegal to just mention the word bomb in an airport or on an airplane? You don't have to have a bomb, you can even be joking when saying bomb.

Passenger Arrested For Bomb Threat At St. Louis Airport
January 4, 2009 by national
Filed under Incident Reports

An airline passenger was arrested after authorities say he made a bomb threat when flight attendants asked him to close his laptop computer before takeoff.

The man was on board a United Express flight to Washington Saturday afternoon at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Airport spokesman Jeff Lea said that when attendants asked him to close his laptop, “he mentioned a bomb or made a bomb threat.”

Police were called, and the man was arrested. The flight was delayed more than two hours while police searched the plane for explosives but nothing was found.

And here's another example that you don't have to say you're going to do something. You can just be encoureaging it to be done.

Bail denied for North Bergen blogger charged with threatening Chicago judges
by The Associated Press
Thursday June 25, 2009

NEWARK -- A judge denied bail today to a New Jersey blogger charged with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges.

U.S. Magistrate Michael Shipp ordered Harold "Hal" Turner transferred to Illinois to face the charge, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 10 years.

North Bergen resident Harold "Hal" Turner appeared in court June 3 via videolink from the Hudson County jail.According to a federal complaint, the 47-year-old Turner threatened three Chicago appellate judges who refused to overturn handgun bans.

"These judges deserve to be killed," Turner wrote on his blog, www.turnerradionetwork.com, according to the complaint...

The blog entry also referenced the 2005 murders of the mother and husband of U.S. District Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow. Matt Hale, a white supremacist, was convicted in 2004 of plotting to have Lefkow killed after she ruled against his organization.

"Apparently, the 7th U.S. Circuit court didn't get the hint after those killings. It appears another lesson is needed," Turner wrote, according to prosecutors.

Turner, who was questioned in 2005 but not charged in the Lefkow murders, also faces a charge of encouraging violence against two state legislators in Connecticut after he urged readers "to take up arms" over controversial legislation on Catholic parish finances.

Now let's make it personal. If you saw this posted would you be so cavalier? Or would you call the cops?

In addition to a photo of known child killer John Wayne Gacy, he also stated... "why is it every time i watch Pandora's daughter, i just wish to God to watch a slug split her skull open. i mean i really want this to happen. I'm looking at her off and on while i type this imagining what it would look like. it would be a beautiful thing. i truly look forward to this moment. any true patriot would."

When you change the names don't you see how wrong you really are?

Well you should have!!!

Oh, no...don't confuse the ½ brain crowd with facts...they just ignore the information and swear that it 'AIN'T SO'...:eek:

Denial and resolute mindset allows the hate mongers to just passively stand on the sidelines and with their silent acceptance they condone the reactionaries the 'RIGHT' to ramp up/escalate the 'nut jobs' that can and will do something harmful!!!

So easily said;"'BUT I WASN'T THE ONE HOLDING THE GUN". ;)

Pan I don't want to seem to be beating up on you but on this one you are just so far off.

I do not feel like you are beating me up. Its nice that we are disagreeing again and you for over a month have been so nice to me even when we disagree, its quite lovely :)

And I'll give you a couple of examples that I hope once it's not about Obama you can see more clearly on. And seriously if you can't even bear to watch the videos then you really don't understand the full scope of the issue.
Well I can not watch the videos right now because I am on my daughters computer and it has restrictions from certain things like youtube. But I really don’t like to watch that sort of stuff, that is one of the reasons I never like to watch keith olbermann either.

There's the examples. One is current law the other is a simple what would you do question.

First the Law: Do you realize that it is illegal to just mention the word bomb in an airport or on an airplane? You don't have to have a bomb, you can even be joking when saying bomb.

Yes, and its also illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater.

Passenger Arrested For Bomb Threat At St. Louis Airport
January 4, 2009 by national
Filed under Incident Reports

An airline passenger was arrested after authorities say he made a bomb threat when flight attendants asked him to close his laptop computer before takeoff.

The man was on board a United Express flight to Washington Saturday afternoon at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Airport spokesman Jeff Lea said that when attendants asked him to close his laptop, “he mentioned a bomb or made a bomb threat.”

In this case it looks like the attendant said “he mentioned a bomb or made a bomb threat.” She apparently did not know what one it was so to be on the safe side they took extra precaution.

And here's another example that you don't have to say you're going to do something. You can just be encoureaging it to be done.

Bail denied for North Bergen blogger charged with threatening Chicago judges
by The Associated Press
Thursday June 25, 2009

NEWARK -- A judge denied bail today to a New Jersey blogger charged with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges.

U.S. Magistrate Michael Shipp ordered Harold "Hal" Turner transferred to Illinois to face the charge, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 10 years.

North Bergen resident Harold "Hal" Turner appeared in court June 3 via videolink from the Hudson County jail.According to a federal complaint, the 47-year-old Turner threatened three Chicago appellate judges who refused to overturn handgun bans.

"These judges deserve to be killed," Turner wrote on his blog, www.turnerradionetwork.com, according to the complaint...

The blog entry also referenced the 2005 murders of the mother and husband of U.S. District Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow. Matt Hale, a white supremacist, was convicted in 2004 of plotting to have Lefkow killed after she ruled against his organization.

"Apparently, the 7th U.S. Circuit court didn't get the hint after those killings. It appears another lesson is needed," Turner wrote, according to prosecutors.

Turner, who was questioned in 2005 but not charged in the Lefkow murders, also faces a charge of encouraging violence against two state legislators in Connecticut after he urged readers "to take up arms" over controversial legislation on Catholic parish finances.

This one I admit is confusing but its Chicago and the judges are thugs there just like all the politicians so no one expects them to go by the law.

Now let's make it personal. If you saw this posted would you be so cavalier? Or would you call the cops?
In addition to a photo of known child killer John Wayne Gacy, he also stated... "why is it every time i watch Pandora's daughter, i just wish to God to watch a slug split her skull open. i mean i really want this to happen. I'm looking at her off and on while i type this imagining what it would look like. it would be a beautiful thing. i truly look forward to this moment. any true patriot would."

I would make it personal too, I would run a bullet through his frakin skull and go do my time in prison then write a book :)

But don’t make it John Wayne Gacy, make it some one off the street who is not a known killer, we would of course do everything different for a known killer.

When you change the names don't you see how wrong you really are?

If this guy said he was going to hurt obama or anyone I am all for getting the FBI involved or if he even said he has a friend who will do it for money if we can all pitch in. Something showing the idea of intent.

But we are in a place where you cant even say you don’t like obama or wish he was not the president or you are some kind of threat.

You never answered my question about President George W. Bush. And all the threats made against him and the wishes of death said against him.. Or Sarah Palin.

Do you see those differently? Because I never saw you speak out against them

I do not feel like you are beating me up. Its nice that we are disagreeing again and you for over a month have been so nice to me even when we disagree, its quite lovely :)

That's good. It's just a very important subject... the life or death of a President... any President.

Well I can not watch the videos right now because I am on my daughters computer and it has restrictions from certain things like youtube. But I really don’t like to watch that sort of stuff, that is one of the reasons I never like to watch keith olbermann either.

Well go back and look when you get a chance. It might help make you rethink your position a little. Sometimes real life perspective helps.

Yes, and its also illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater.

Correct. Not ALL speech is protected.

In this case it looks like the attendant said “he mentioned a bomb or made a bomb threat.” She apparently did not know what one it was so to be on the safe side they took extra precaution.

No actually she probably figured the guy was joking... but that doesn't make a difference in these types of cases. They can't take that chance. Here's another interview that gives that perspective.

St. Louis man arrested for shoe bomb comment
KMOV
January 7, 2009

A St. Louis man who was jailed and charged with making a threat about a shoe bomb was released Tuesday.

Michael Shafermeyer, 30, was arrested Saturday boarding a flight at Lambert Airport Saturday.

After spending 3 ½ days in jail, he spoke with News 4 to give his side of the story.

Shafermeyer said he was flying to Maryland to get married and because he was anxious about the wedding and nervous about flying, he had a few drinks before getting to the airport.

His friends describe him as a guy with a non-stop, quirky sense of humor.

When a flight attendant asked him to close his laptop after boarding, Shafermeyer says he was just trying to make a joke when he asked her, “Are you the one who checks for shoe bombs?”

This one I admit is confusing but its Chicago and the judges are thugs there just like all the politicians so no one expects them to go by the law.

Come on... the judges in Chicago are not thugs. This is the law.

I would make it personal too, I would run a bullet through his frakin skull and go do my time in prison then write a book :)

But don’t make it John Wayne Gacy, make it some one off the street who is not a known killer, we would of course do everything different for a known killer.

SEE!!! You WAY more react than just turning the information over. And this guy talking about wanting our President killed (if you look back) had a picture of Adolf Hitler on his wall the biggest government overthrowing mass murderer of all times.

So the Gacy analogy is dead on.

If this guy said he was going to hurt obama or anyone I am all for getting the FBI involved or if he even said he has a friend who will do it for money if we can all pitch in. Something showing the idea of intent.

But we are in a place where you cant even say you don’t like obama or wish he was not the president or you are some kind of threat.

That's just not the way it is with United States Secret Service protection. These politicians are out in huge crowds in public shaking hands and giving speeches. You have to interview anyone that is at all suspicious saying they want to see the President killed.

You never answered my question about President George W. Bush. And all the threats made against him and the wishes of death said against him.. Or Sarah Palin.

Do you see those differently? Because I never saw you speak out against them

They would be EXACTLY the same. We elect out representatives or don't re-elect them. We don't kill them off or threaten to kill them off to try and intimidate them.

But being 100% honest & truthful I never saw a death threat to Bush or Palin from an American. There were death threats said by Iraqis and people in terrorist groups. I saw people overseas burning him in effigy.

Not to say there wasn't some people in America doing it. I just never personally saw it. It was always people making fun of them for being stupid. Or criticizing them for being torturers or something.

But it would make no difference. I'd be for turning in anybody to be questioned that said what this nutbag said against ANY President of the United States!

They would be EXACTLY the same. We elect out representatives or don't re-elect them. We don't kill them off or threaten to kill them off to try and intimidate them.

But being 100% honest & truthful I never saw a death threat to Bush or Palin from an American. There were death threats said by Iraqis and people in terrorist groups. I saw people overseas burning him in effigy.

Not to say there wasn't some people in America doing it. I just never personally saw it. It was always people making fun of them for being stupid. Or criticizing them for being torturers or something.

But it would make no difference. I'd be for turning in anybody to be questioned that said what this nutbag said against ANY President of the United States!

This guy did not threaten him either, he wished for him to be dead. The person who made the President George W. Bush frying in the electric chair, do you think he wanted the President to be dead? The person who hung a Sarah Palin look alike, do you think they wished her the best health or ? and as Gen posted a movie that won an award dedicated to the assassination of President George W. Bush.

We just have to agree to disagree.

But if anyone threatens obama or his family they should get into a whole lot of trouble, Ill be with you on that one. But I just don’t think its right to question someone for not liking the obama or wishing he was not the president or what ever.

This guy did not threaten him either, he wished for him to be dead. The person who made the President George W. Bush frying in the electric chair, do you think he wanted the President to be dead? The person who hung a Sarah Palin look alike, do you think they wished her the best health or ? and as Gen posted a movie that won an award dedicated to the assassination of President George W. Bush.

We just have to agree to disagree.

But if anyone threatens obama or his family they should get into a whole lot of trouble, Ill be with you on that one. But I just don’t think its right to question someone for not liking the obama or wishing he was not the president or what ever.

The guy that made the joke about a bomb... didn't have a bomb either.

The guy that said he the judges "deserve to be killed"... didn't say he was going to kill them either.

I think where things went a little squirrelly with Bush/Cheney was getting us into a war where many people were dieing on what many believe was a series of lies or "intentional misrepresentations", Abu Grabe-Gittmo & the waterboarding & TORTURE issue, I think many believed he was becoming a war criminal. Not knowing but guessing that might be where the "electric chair" came in.

And like I said I never saw any killing thing on Palin. A lot of lipstick jokes, I can see Russia from my house jokes, but not violence.

And like I said ANYONE who publicly threatens to kill or could possibly be involved in a conspiracy to kill a President of the United States should absolutely be questioned to see if they are a threat. Goes for both Parties.

It's a free country. No one HAS to like a President... but you don't go on-line or walking the streets saying you hope he gets a bullet in the head and not get questioned by the authorities so they know just who you are.

The guy that made the joke about a bomb... didn't have a bomb either.

The guy that said he the judges "deserve to be killed"... didn't say he was going to kill them either.

I think where things went a little squirrelly with Bush/Cheney was getting us into a war where many people were dieing on what many believe was a series of lies or "intentional misrepresentations", Abu Grabe-Gittmo & the waterboarding & TORTURE issue, I think many believed he was becoming a war criminal. Not knowing but guessing that might be where the "electric chair" came in.

And like I said I never saw any killing thing on Palin. A lot of lipstick jokes, I can see Russia from my house jokes, but not violence.

And like I said ANYONE who publicly threatens to kill or could possibly be involved in a conspiracy to kill a President of the United States should absolutely be questioned to see if they are a threat. Goes for both Parties.

It's a free country. No one HAS to like a President... but you don't go on-line or walking the streets saying you hope he gets a bullet in the head and not get questioned by the authorities so they know just who you are.

the Sarah Palin hanging was posted here in this forum, the libs loved it all the while complaining about racist republicans.

I will agree people who wish obama dead should keep it to themself, but people who want him kicked out of the white house should speak up loud and clear and not be afraid

Pandora;103413]the Sarah Palin hanging was posted here in this forum, the libs loved it all the while complaining about racist republicans.

Didn't see it... wouldn't have liked it.

As far as racist Republicans I'll just speak in generalities. When you look at the two major Parties one is a big tent Party encompassing a wide range of diversity the other's diversity is light years less. That's a true statement.

Do I think when the KKK and Aryan Nation types support Republicans those are racist groups? Yes I do. Have I personally ever seen racist comments about President Obama made by those on the Right in here at times? Yes I have. Do I think all Republicans or Conservatives are racist? My brother is a Republican so of course I don't.

I will agree people who wish obama dead should keep it to themself, but people who want him kicked out of the white house should speak up loud and clear and not be afraid

That's all I'm saying...;)

Well you should have!!!

I belive we are reasonable.

There were millions of people saying hateful things about president Bush and there are probably just as many saying hateful things about President Obama.

But the Secret Service only investigates about 1500 of them per year.

Clearly they need to distinguish between those worthy of investigating and those that are not.

I don't think a statement of desire only that does not include any plan qualifies.

Werbung:
[

But again, the guy never made a threat and never showed intent.

Back