Wanna See How Sick Some Of Them Are?

[

And like I said I never saw any killing thing on Palin. A lot of lipstick jokes, I can see Russia from my house jokes, but not violence.

And like I said ANYONE who publicly threatens to kill or could possibly be involved in a conspiracy to kill a President of the United States should absolutely be questioned to see if they are a threat. Goes for both Parties.

Um, yes you did see it on this thread:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5590&highlight=palin+hung&page=2

You did state that it was terrible. But you stopped short by saying it was in "bad taste" and "sent a wrong message to kids" and you did not call for a secret service investigation.

It MIGHT be that you didn't get around to it. Or it might be that your outrage is not so strong when it is one party that is being maligned and not the other. I did not take the time to analyze your position to see if such a bias exists.

Werbung:
Sure you didn't stumble upon an old post about George W. Bush?

Your compatriots said that about him, not just once, but all of the time.

Odd that you didn't get all righteous and quivery about it, until eight years after the fact(s).
Sucks when tables are turned I guess. Last year that was grounds for execution, now it's just political forum fodder? We know how you feel though.......being in the lower 30%.....

Back