We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

Dog already explained some of this. Here is the link

“Hobby Lobby is a for-profit, secular employer, and a secular entity by definition does not exercise religion,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Stuart Delery in a filing submitted in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. “Because Hobby Lobby is a secular employer, it is not entitled to the protections of the Free Exercise Clause or RFRA [the Religious Freedom Restoration Act],” - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...-act-against-their-faith#sthash.u9g3Pfkg.dpuf
"is not entitled" does mean that Hobby Lobby's owners will have to act against their faith (assuming the ruling survives all appeals). Also this is not from Sebbelous but rather a government lawyer. still technically the position of the administration. just keeping it real guys.

Werbung:
"is not entitled" does mean that Hobby Lobby's owners will have to act against their faith (assuming the ruling survives all appeals). Also this is not from Sebbelous but rather a government lawyer. still technically the position of the administration. just keeping it real guys.
Yes and since the lawsuit states:

Hobby Lobby, Inc.

vs.

KATHLEEN SEBELIUS, in her official )
capacity as the Secretary of the United )
States Department of Health and Human )
Services, et al.

It is safe to say this is also Ms. Sebelius's position as well!

And, on the "is not entitled" thing .....

The full U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit issued a major decision on June 27 and made their opinion clear:

(1) that RFRA applies not only to human beings, but to a corporate entity like Hobby Lobby that is wholly owned and operated by humans who share a religious belief;

(2) that this HHS Mandate is a substantial burden on orthodox Christian belief; and

(3) that it is not authorized as a measure that is narrowly tailored to achieve a compelling public interest.

If this opinion is not over turned ... the regime will not have it's way of forcing Christians to act against their faith ... at least not in this case. However, there is and will be other cases.

The Feds will get their way on this, one way or the other. So if Hobby Lobby wins, what insurance company is going to insure them? I think that it's mandatory that all of the insurance companies offer birth control and abortion drugs. Not sure they can make a special cut-out. The only option they might have is to not offer insurance and pay a fine.

The Feds will get their way on this, one way or the other. So if Hobby Lobby wins, what insurance company is going to insure them? I think that it's mandatory that all of the insurance companies offer birth control and abortion drugs. Not sure they can make a special cut-out. The only option they might have is to not offer insurance and pay a fine.
It's not going to work like that. The 10th Circuit Court has already found the HHA Mandate is a violation of RFRA and that does include corporations.

If the SCOTUS does not over turn the 10th Circuit Court's opinion and all bets are they will not... then the mandate will be struck down nationwide.

If the SCOTUS does not over turn the 10th Circuit Court's opinion and all bets are they will not... then the mandate will be struck down nationwide.

I wouldn't count on this Supreme Court. There has been a war against Christianity for years now, and Christianity usually comes up with the short end of the stick.

Yes and since the lawsuit states:

Hobby Lobby, Inc.

vs.

KATHLEEN SEBELIUS, in her official )
capacity as the Secretary of the United )
States Department of Health and Human )
Services, et al.

It is safe to say this is also Ms. Sebelius's position as well!

And, on the "is not entitled" thing .....

The full U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit issued a major decision on June 27 and made their opinion clear:

(1) that RFRA applies not only to human beings, but to a corporate entity like Hobby Lobby that is wholly owned and operated by humans who share a religious belief;

(2) that this HHS Mandate is a substantial burden on orthodox Christian belief; and

(3) that it is not authorized as a measure that is narrowly tailored to achieve a compelling public interest.

If this opinion is not over turned ... the regime will not have it's way of forcing Christians to act against their faith ... at least not in this case. However, there is and will be other cases.
yes it may be her opinion byt not her words. I too believe the ruling to be wrong but not willing to put wirds in the wrong mouths. you can make a case for jay carney being obamas mouth as that is his job description.

yes it may be her opinion byt not her words. I too believe the ruling to be wrong but not willing to put wirds in the wrong mouths. you can make a case for jay carney being obamas mouth as that is his job description.
What the heck is about the words ....

The actions here are what counts ..... This evil bitch is named in the lawsuit ..... if she didn't believe in what she's doing .... why hasn't she resigned.

I am simply not buying it .... these people are evil .... they are communist .... they damn sure are not up holding the Constitution .... none of them!

Really PLC1 ....

You're going to blast "right-wined websites" and then quote ThinkProgress ....:unsure::unsure::unsure:

As I stated above .... it matters not that the regime may or may not have described the case against Hobby-Lobby in those exact words.

The Becket Fund, who is representing Hobby-Lobby has indeed dealt a blow to the Communist Regime by winning a temporary restraining order granting a special injunction until the district court has time to fully rule in the preliminary injunction.

The DOJ likely has no choice but to petition the U.S. Supreme Court to take this case at this time, which most likely will rule that the HHS Mandate violates RFRA, in which case the mandate will be struck down nationwide.

Now, the quote may or may not have come in those exact words from the regime. The quote may not even be accurate in the fact that it appears the regime indeed is not going to be able to force Christians to act against their faith (at least in this case) after all.

But, again .... one thing is crystal clear .... with the regime pushing this case all the way to the SCOTUS .... their intentions are clear.

Unless of course .... you continue to choose denial over reality here or can find another wacko-communist website that has propagandized otherwise!

It matters whether or not anyone actually said what they were quoted as having said.

It's pretty easy to put words in someone else's mouth.
\
and Think Progress is just the first site that popped up describing the agreement with Hobby Lobby.

Wasn't there a similar issue with the Catholic Church? Were they forced to act against their faith, or did the government back off on t hat one, too?

What the heck is about the words ....

The actions here are what counts ..... This evil bitch is named in the lawsuit ..... if she didn't believe in what she's doing .... why hasn't she resigned.

I am simply not buying it .... these people are evil .... they are communist .... they damn sure are not up holding the Constitution .... none of them!
you contenx that someone, anyone, xaid them when they did not. the lawyers said something similer. Sebaleus is namex as she heads the agency responsible for the regulation in question. I hope you were not expecting her to resign, you were bound to be disappointed if so. whether they are evil or not is not a matter of law. whether this regulation is going to stand or not is. and no, Cru, this matter is not settled.

you contenx that someone, anyone, xaid them when they did not. the lawyers said something similer. Sebaleus is namex as she heads the agency responsible for the regulation in question. I hope you were not expecting her to resign, you were bound to be disappointed if so. whether they are evil or not is not a matter of law. whether this regulation is going to stand or not is. and no, Cru, this matter is not settled.
Anytime anyone in this regime or any other administration attempt to take away Freedoms and Liberties by enforcing illegal laws that are against the US Constitution .... that is evil ... plain and simple!

It matters whether or not anyone actually said what they were quoted as having said.

It's pretty easy to put words in someone else's mouth.
\
and Think Progress is just the first site that popped up describing the agreement with Hobby Lobby.

Wasn't there a similar issue with the Catholic Church? Were they forced to act against their faith, or did the government back off on t hat one, too?
It is not "putting words in someone else's mouth" it is accurately describing their action .... again ... it matters not if they said it in that context or not .... what matters are their actions .... everything else is a strawman argument!

And, yes .... the Catholic church had to take legal action against this illegal regime as well!!!

Werbung:
Anytime anyone in this regime or any other administration attempt to take away Freedoms and Liberties by enforcing illegal laws that are against the US Constitution .... that is evil ... plain and simple!

Now, I agree with that one.

and the taking away of liberties in the name of security has been going on for quite a long time now. There are many examples of it in our history. Requiring health insurance to pay for birth control seems to me to be one of the more minor examples, but that's just my opinion.

Who were the evil ones who passed asset forfeiture laws?

Back