wendy davis c-tx us now...

Werbung:
OK, you must know something about the decision to send troops to Vietnam that you're not telling us.
I kinda did tell you. Rubber tree plantations being threatened. Tried to do it on the cheap but things got out of hand pretty quickly. A bit like Lincoln underestimating the CSAs desire.

I kinda did tell you. Rubber tree plantations being threatened. Tried to do it on the cheap but things got out of hand pretty quickly. A bit like Lincoln underestimating the CSAs desire.

So, the decision to send "advisers" to Vietnam was made to save rubber plantations? Who owned them?

So, the decision to send "advisers" to Vietnam was made to save rubber plantations? Who owned them?

The French tried to get their colonies in Vietnam back after WWII while we were involved in the Korean war. Then the French tried a big push to end the war, (which we helped support financially) and they made a costly military mistake. They wanted Ike to send in troops, but he only supplied advisors.

Holy crap! Follow the money, and it leads to the beginning of one of the most costly foreign policy mistakes in the nation's history.

I did a search and can't find any such reference. Are you still talking about Eisenhower?

I did a search and can't find any such reference. Are you still talking about Eisenhower?
Yes, it was Eisenhower who first sent military advisers to Vietnam, right after the French were defeated at Dienbenphu.

Dogtowner? How do you know that Lady Bird's family was involved? I'll see what I can find.

You wont read about this anywhere.
The precursor to green bereas who were covrrt in nature were among the advisors. They knew. Even congress did not know outside whoever lbj wanted to tell.
I happen to know sortcof coincidentally. All i can say.

Yes, it was Eisenhower who first sent military advisers to Vietnam, right after the French were defeated at Dienbenphu.

Dogtowner? How do you know that Lady Bird's family was involved? I'll see what I can find.
Good luck. Not common knowledge.

Werbung:
Back