Westboro Baptist Church to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Re: Westboro Baptist "Church" to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Yes, the slime never rests.

Funniest part is, they are spreading the word by tweeting their notices from an iPhone.

Why don't they just pray for everyone to show up? Isn't god answering their prayers any more?

Werbung:
did I ever suggest otherwise ? Also legal are nearly all other sorts of abortions.

Again where did I do otherwise ?

You said there was a law deciding it and I pointed out that this was not true.

Wrong! "all sorts of abortions" are not legal. . .there are strict regulations for abortions after the 20th week, and the percentage of those is so tiny that it is very hard to understand the focus brought on those.

Just because its hard doesn't make it impossible. You have no idea where his soul goes after this.

This is where hes going
ItsYourChoice-StairwaytoHeavenorStairwaytoHell.jpg

No Steven to ur left
duncanlong18.jpg

Wrong! "all sorts of abortions" are not legal. . .there are strict regulations for abortions after the 20th week, and the percentage of those is so tiny that it is very hard to understand the focus brought on those.

its actually easy, fight majority by trying to make the minority look like the majority when its easier to fight that argument. Fight abortion talking about a kid nearly ready to be born...vs one that is day after conception...ignore that 99% are closer the day after then the days before....Also show pictures of aborted fetus's...that where illegal aborted...

Pandora, just recall, he is on your side :)

You're funny... :p

You see life is so much better in communist nations than in capitolist nations. China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela where everyone has a home,food and a place to work. Communist nations take care of the people and give them rights to work,eat,live and healthcare. Capitolist nation you have no right to work,eat,live and healthcare you must earn them by graduting from high school. I thank GOD we have spies to tell China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela our military secrets so one day America will be invaded by China and we call can go to work own a home eat without raising prices and live without a free market enterprise.

If steve is anything, he's very confused. He wants Communism in America and he believes that Palin and the Tea Party will make that happen.

Werbung:
A distinction without a difference.

I accept and respect that that is YOUR opinion and that of the "pro-life" people. . .who are the greatest supporter of the death penalty, even without having complete certitude with FACTUAL evidence of guilt.

But to me, there is a difference!

Back