What if JFK assassination was different?

Fake bloodmist in zapruder film

The mist is fake and no person on this planet can prove that fake red blotch has ever happened except in the altered zapruder film. This idiot gets shot right in the face just like Kennedy did and there is nothing but distortion after impact. NO BLOOD FLOWS AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT. The zfilm has the mist forming before the shot to hide the shot coming from Greer.
facee-shot_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

WallPaint540.jpg

fake-mist_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
The driver killed kennedy

I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
"Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
Technical Assistant
Hawaiian-TV
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Re: The driver killed kennedy

I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
"Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
Technical Assistant
Hawaiian-TV
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Enhanced and zoomed nix gif showing Greer's left arm crossing with headshot.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

pareidolia
a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague stimulus which is perceived as clearly being something

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
I would like to thank the one post flop for giving me a word that defines the silly alterations committed to the zfilm.

There is no hand or arm coming off the wheel between frames 303-304 primarily because Greer's arm crosses in nix but there is nothing but obvious fakery to produce something that is not there but is supposed to be. THERE IS NO HAND BECAUSE GREER PLACED THE GUN IN HIS LEFT HAND (AND NEVER RETURNED IT TO THE WHEEL UNTIL AFTER HE SHOT JFK) AND KILLED JFK. And that pesky little nix film that debunks the silly cartoon-like ZFilm.
fakehandgifslow.gif

It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.
facee-shot_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

nixx_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

WallPaint305.jpg

WallPaint441.jpg

Wait!! Now I see the gun! Its a Colt .357 Python!...Oh wait, its a box of tissues he is handing to Jackie. No...wait! Its a Colt .45 ACP!!! Oh wait...he is handing her his handkerchief. No, wait! Its a Smith & Wesson Model 10!! No, wait...its just a water container that he is handing to Jackie. Yup, clear as a bell.

You are an ignorant person posting about a subject you know nothing about.LOL
gross_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The WC is a fantasy. The grassy knoll is a government created theory to distract from Greer. The driver shooting jfk is not just the truth, it's a very obvious truth that at least 95% of open minded people will believe in a heartbeat. They will laugh at the complete absurdity of the WC and realize how they were fooled by the grassy snow job and believe the obvious about the shot from the driver.

1. Misses car, likely intentionally to signal the car turned on Elm. Kennedy reacts to the sound first and Connally right after.

2. Bullet comes through windshield. Watch Connally react to it passing his head. The shooter very likely was located on the South knoll.

3. Connally said somewhere that when he saw the film with frames, he named 234 for the shot that hit him from the rear.

---4 second pause like seen in movie.

4. Greer fires fatal shot.

5. A dummie/distraction for Greer fired arguably from the north knoll. Moorman's affadavit along with other evidence supports this nicely.

This excludes the Kennedy back shot which is questionable at least.

3 gunshot wounds for sure happened with two hitting jfk.

1st shot misses very likely from behind.

2nd wound comes from south knoll.

3rd shot hits Connally from rear. Is that the same shooter that missed around 160?LOL

4th and fatal shot fired by Greer.

5th shot is a grassy shot fired for confusion. How many shooters is that?LOL

Each gunshot wound was fired by a different shooter plus the dummie shot from the north knoll. That's at least 4 shooters and my work pulls from alot of available evidence and agreed upon shots from the government and researchers. No evidence Greer is anything but...no one is supposed to know he fired the fatal shot.

Originally Posted by local

remembers thanking you months earlier for posting this thread.

I totally agree with you but I can't believe people in real life get so up tight when you bring up that greer shot him. It's like you are committing blasphemy but saying that the gov't doesn't always tell us the truth.

I don't know why people get so upset, if God had something to do with the death I would understand because weak religious people can't argue a point, but it was just black and white and people still get riled up at me.

<---First time conspiracy theorist

Thanks, for the support. It's not supposed to be true but obviously is. Before my obsession with the Zfilm no person proved it beyond any doubt.

I'm going to tell you this once. You have NOT read through this thread and the only thing that you're doing is posting nonsense and silly denials of visual facts. OSWALD IS INNOCENT AND DIDN'T SHOOT ANYONE. There is absolutely no evidence to back that up. No one has challenged anything I've posted because there is no defense against visual facts.

You ignore that Greer has both hands off the wheel before he turns the first time and passes an object which is the gun because you are doing what anyone has to do to deny an unpleasant fact. Whatever you think you know about the fatal shot is complete bull# and easily disproven by simply watching Greer in zapruder and nix. HE KILLED KENNEDY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO EXCEPT DENY THE FACTS THAT PROVE HE CLEARLY SHOT JFK. Arguments posed by other members ARE SIMPLE DENIALS AND NOTHING MORE. There are ZERO flaws in the common sense that Greer shot jfk...none. I have continued to rape the souls of thousands of kooks and wackos on 30 or 40 forums since October. I posted more evidence and logic than any army of lawyers could handle let alone some pea brains on any message board.

So....What medications are you on?
And, if you can clearly see Greer with a gun in his hand in those bleary images, is it a revolver or an auto? Or, did the government blur-out the image when they put the blood mist-cloud in?

So his wife never noticed the driver turning around and shooting her husband in the face? Or you think she did notice and just kept quiet about it?

Seriously........get a brain.

So, his wife never noticed the driver turning shooting her husband in the face because she was looking at her husband. Or do you think she did notice even though she wasn't looking in Greer's direction?LOL YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.

jk_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

sexisgif2.gif

HAHAHA

So, his wife never noticed the driver turning shooting her husband in the face because she was looking at her husband. Or do you think she did notice even though she wasn't looking in Greer's direction?LOL YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.

She had her left ear less than 4 feet from Greer's left hand (and presumable gun). The effect of a muzzle blast would have been so loud that here ear would have rang...so also with John Connelly's ear which would have been about a foot from the blast. Now I suppose you will say that there was (and you can see), a silencer on that gun?
Jackie and John would certainly been impacted significantly by the noise that they would have remembered the shot.

Werbung:

rsol Wrote:
YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERYTHING SAID TO YOU.

I have bothered to take some time with you but that is it. im secure in the knowledge you are merely spamming here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. there is no gun. there is your imagination, your ego and your sycophants. i suggest you talk to them.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED AND HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE IT. That will not make you correct.
You insist on throwing more and more gifs into your argument as tho they are proof. please spam some other site and maybe take out the unchallenged bit. 6 pages of thread is not agreement. your logic is lacking even in the basics and you cling to excuses for anything pointing this out. shame on you.

I was right in my initial judgements. you are NOT original. you have not researched this even to any real degree... you make false claims repeatedly on this thread even after shown your error.

spam, rinse, repeat, spam, rinse, repeat.

You are not debating, merely advertising.

Spam. and it will be reported as such..

YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERYTHING THAT PROVES GREER'S GUILT AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF FILM ALTERATION.

You bothered to deny facts because you are a board troll who can't stand that I'm right about the most obvious untold truth in american history. You are secure in the knowledge that I am right and you will run like a little ***** and tell Mommy.LOL You merely deny facts here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. There is a gun and the Zfilm was heavily altered to hide it and Greer's movements which killed Kennedy. You're a whiny little baby who can't stop himself from being properly mocked.

YOUR DELUSIONS (whatever they are) HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY DESTROYED AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THAT FACT.
You insist on denying visual facts over and over and throwing more bull**** at the wall.

I was right in my initial judgements. You are NOT original. You have not researched anything in this case but make false claims repeatedly in this thread after being shown proof of Greer's guilt.

You are not debating, merely denying visual facts.

I don't give a **** what you report. You have done nothing but deny and ignore facts that are irrefutable

Back