What if JFK assassination was different?

A forum owner finally agrees greer is guilty

dutchie said:
Well, I must admit you presented some compelling evidence, 7forever. However, we would like to know you a bit better, so feel free to post anywhere about anything. Or start your thread in the "Tell us more about yourself" forum..

It's about time a forum owner agreed with the evidence against Greer. Even though posters on forums don't represent the masses, my relentless posting of this irrefutable truth is finally paying off.

Werbung:
Re: A forum owner finally agrees greer is guilty

It's about time a forum owner agreed with the evidence against Greer. Even though posters on forums don't represent the masses, my relentless posting of this irrefutable truth is finally paying off.

Your ridiculous theory was disproven a long time ago. Several pictures taken by several different people clearly show that the driver of the limousine had both of his hands on the steering wheel during the fatal head shot. I guess you have chosen to ignore all of those pictures, or you have determined that all of those pictures were doctored or altered (using a 1963 version of Photoshop, perhaps?).

In order for your theory to have even a SHRED of legitimacy, you would also have to prove that the front seat passenger and both Connallys were part of the conspiracy, and perhaps prove that Jackie Kennedy was also part of the conspiracy to kill her husband.

I have been an assassination researcher for over 39 years (specifically JFK, MLK, RFK). Certainly not a "paying" job, but a long-time "personal project". I have read, seen, and heard every conspiracy theory that has come down the pike during that time, including yours.

If you really want to find a theory that is the CLOSEST to the truth, just watch the Oliver Stone movie "JFK". It's very close, but it does have some "holes" in it.

The truth died with Lee "Harold" Oswald (as many in the news media insisted on calling him), Jack Rubenstein (aka Ruby), Lyndon B. Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, and many others.

I'll give you credit, though, for your persistence. Unfortunately, showing the same photos and film over and over and over again, and reciting the same theory over and over and over again, does not make it true.

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

You've solved it many times over, my friend, and I commend you again on your excellent work.

Amazingly and sadly, the FACT that the assassin is IN PLAIN SIGHT the whole time is the VERY REASON why the VAST MAJORITY of people will always refuse to believe their own eyes and WILLFULLY stay blind to the reality.

Great post! I don't think the average person will deny this at all because they have no stake in covering their eyes. It's message boards we're talking about here. Alot of folks decided to drink the kool-aid when researchers ganged up on Bill Cooper, but it was in fact Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams who first wrote about Greer in the 70's. Their research started in 1968.

A very old person denying reality

Your ridiculous theory was disproven a long time ago. Several pictures taken by several different people clearly show that the driver of the limousine had both of his hands on the steering wheel during the fatal head shot. I guess you have chosen to ignore all of those pictures, or you have determined that all of those pictures were doctored or altered (using a 1963 version of Photoshop, perhaps?).

You are lying and repeating nonsense because you can't handle this obvious truth.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.
WallPaint315.jpg

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

WallPaint728.jpg

Stone's film reveals rear gape...thanks Ollie...it was the driver

You can see the alteration close it up real quick and it shows itself again in the frames around 335.
stonereargapes.jpg

stone-rear-gape_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Frame 337 which shows Jackie's freak out when she sees the hole.
WallPaint441.jpg

LMAO! So I'm a "liar" because I exposed you and your ridiculous assumptions and theories.

As I stated before, showing your blurry video and your blurry still photos over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, then introducing imaginary images and motions into the mix, does not make any of your "the driver did it" theory true.

You are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but your "behaviors" in trying, but failing, to prove your theory, are very bizarre.

I gave you legitimate avenues to launch a LEGITIMATE investigation of your own, but you are closed to any fact-based theories.

I know what happened and who was involved. There are a few of us out there who do. As long as there are people out there like you who are advancing all of these other theories, those of us that know who, what, when, where, why and how, are safe.

So, thank you. Keep up the "good" work. When you're ready to know the TRUTH, perhaps we can talk then. It's a large and tangled web, and very fascinating.

Debunking and mocking the past in kennedy research

LMAO! So I'm a "liar" because I exposed you and your ridiculous assumptions and theories.

As I stated before, showing your blurry video and your blurry still photos over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, then introducing imaginary images and motions into the mix, does not make any of your "the driver did it" theory true.

You are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but your "behaviors" in trying, but failing, to prove your theory, are very bizarre.

I gave you legitimate avenues to launch a LEGITIMATE investigation of your own, but you are closed to any fact-based theories.

I know what happened and who was involved. There are a few of us out there who do. As long as there are people out there like you who are advancing all of these other theories, those of us that know who, what, when, where, why and how, are safe.

So, thank you. Keep up the "good" work. When you're ready to know the TRUTH, perhaps we can talk then. It's a large and tangled web, and very fascinating.

You are a "liar" because you exposed your belief in a debunked grassy knoll shot. That's the only thing which stands in the way of the truth about Greer. Your arrogance and silly theories are laughable.

As I stated before, I showed the same footage that has been used by hundreds of others but my work nailed it in regards to making sense of the front to back shot and destroying the complete bull**** that is the right side red herring. You only say it is blurry or unclear because you can't deal with the evidence against jfk's real assassin. The only thing imaginary is the faux authority you peddle in your deluded mind. You have no authority or evidence of anything except debunked government theories.

You are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but your "behaviors" in trying to succeed in truth suppression are no different than any other person whose seen the truth and denied it. You are denying reality and will never challenge or even acknowledge the overwhelming evidence against Greer.

You gave a debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Hollywood. Hollywood promoted an obvious red herring to divert attention away from Greer and to provide an alternative to the abusurd conclusions of the WC. You know what happened and that Greer was always the assassin or you certainly do now. There are thousands who know Greer shot Kennedy because of my work and that will continue in the coming years. As long as there are people out there like you who continue to support bull**** like the grassy knoll, and debunked nonsense, disinformation will reach people but it doesn't matter as long as the real truth is out there.

Basically, you are an arrogant old person stuck on nonsense. You are completely irrelevant in the modern day of Kennedy research...sorry.;)

I thouht you said it was fake!

I used your tail splash theory to prove the shot entered the right front. Something similar happens in muchmore but it's not red, so I don't know but it doesn't make any difference either way. The bullet entered the right front and exited the right rear. What I did was debunk the right side and place the entrance in the correct location.

The area similar to Zapruder is circled. The clear smoke is above and in front. No break in the rear skull here but there is in Zapruder.
muchmoreheadshot.jpg

The exaggerated mist with his head still down and the clear gape on right rear.
gape350.jpg

Re: Debunking and mocking the past in kennedy research

You gave a debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Hollywood. Hollywood promoted an obvious red herring to divert attention away from Greer and to provide an alternative to the abusurd conclusions of the WC. You know what happened and that Greer was always the assassin or you certainly do now. There are thousands who know Greer shot Kennedy because of my work and that will continue in the coming years. As long as there are people out there like you who continue to support bull**** like the grassy knoll, and debunked nonsense, disinformation will reach people but it doesn't matter as long as the real truth is out there.

Basically, you are an arrogant old person stuck on nonsense. You are completely irrelevant in the modern day of Kennedy research...sorry.;)

So now we have a Hollywood conspiracy to add to the mix. Interesting. Oliver Stone is now involved in the infamous "the driver did it coverup".

Until you overcome your obsession with Greer, and seek the REAL truth, you will forever be stuck in "rewind" and "slow motion" modes.

Take this advice from an "arrogant old person". You have much to learn, grasshopper. Put away your blurry still photos and videos, and avoid any further embarrassment.

There were SIX shots fired on November 22, 1963, from three different locations. Now run off and figure out the specifics. I'll give you ONE piece of valuable information. Oswald never fired a shot that day, and was not on the sixth floor of the Texas School Depository Building at the time the shots were fired.

In about a year, you can read my book about Oswald. I'll send you an autograph copy if you wish. I'm always happy to educate those who need it.

Denialists assist in producing more evidence against Greer

And if they altered the Z-film to show a fake explosion, why not the gaping hole in the back. I mean, as you claim, they went through all the trouble to bleach out the gun and make it look like a reflection on agent's head, painted in a fake explosion to make it look like he was shot from behind but yet, they forgot the gaping hole in the back, seriously!

They could not stop it from showing the moment it happened, apparently, but did their best to fill it in, in subsequent frames. The point of my post is that your tail splash is consistent with the front right entrance at the moment the rear opens up.

The fake explosion on the right side served to illustrate two illusions, both of which were created during alteration. It's supposed to show the right side opening up for the official story and the appearance of the bullet entering the right side, but the point of impact's in the right front first, then it moves to the right side giving both government created theories that were debunked with ease.

The red mist starts in front and moves to the right side. This is the best gif showing the rear skull gape and detach.
jfk-fake-mist_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

A decent WC supporter asks for evidence against driver

right on, and thank u for not taking the "easy way out" and instantly bashing someone who doesnt agree with u ALA "Hollywood Nicky." im not saying ur right or im wrong, etc. i didnt read through every page/post in this thread, ergo, im always open to new evidence or peoples theories. i try to always keep an open mind, but all i saw was the video and someone saying "the driver did it." in which i look but dont see what they were trying to establish. anyways, so please give me ur take on what happened with JFK/ur theory so i can look at all the facts/ur thoughts and draw my own conclusion, thx.

-cheers

At least you're not an asshole. Good for you. Here is the basic and irrefutable proof that Greer was the assassin who fired the fatal headshot. Everything I will post would have to be challenged directly in a court or real life debate. No asking stupid questions but challenging and dealing with evidence that is visually factual.

What an opposition would have to do is impossible. They would have to prove that Greer's fake hand popping off the wheel in zframe 304 is real. In other words they would fail because Greer's left hand/arm were crossing his right shoulder in both nix and muchmore during the critical frames right before jfk received the headshot. The first thing that happens is, Greer is passing a large covered object from his right to left hand 4 seconds before he fired back. This visual fact has been ignored and in some cases researchers have outright lied about his hands even leaving the wheel.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The covered gun is seen perfectly in 258 with his right suited arm distinguishable.
WallPaint728.jpg

Greer's left hand cannot be seen returning to the wheel in Zapruder because during the alteration they panned upward to hide when Greer moved his left hand with the gun to near his shoulder, so when he turned the second time to shoot, he just pushed up, over and fired.

Greer's left arm crosses his shoulder in perfect unison with the headshot in nix, proving Zapruder was altered to hide Greer as the real assassin. The same movement happens in muchmore but there's an obstructed view running forward.
normal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The fake hand is very obvious without even looking at nix because of Bob Harris's brightening of this footage. No evidence exists that his left hand ever returned to the wheel and all researchers did was ignore that he passed the gun, therefore ignoring he shot jfk and supported a very obviously altered Zfilm because they felt it was politically incorrect to prove this shocking and pathetic fact against american government.

NO HAND OR ARM...there is nothing but some grey thing that tried and failed to mimic a hand but there's one huge problem there. THEY DIDN'T ATTACH A FAKE ARM TO THE FAKE HAND.LOL
fakehandgifslow.gif

If William Greer did not kill Kennedy none of these alterations would have taken place. If Greer didn't shoot jfk his left arm would not be crossing in two other films. If Greer wasn't the assassin he would NOT have passed anything to his left hand. If Greer was innocent it wouldn't look exactly like he shoots jfk with silly FAKE reflections creating that visual at the exact moment jfk's shot in the head. In other words, it is impossible for Greer to be anything but guilty of assassinating John F. Kennedy.

My obsession paid off in the biggest way possible for any truth seekers in this world. Never in this country has there ever been a more epic blunder than those goons in the 60's thinking they could get away with something as silly as using the secret service to kill an American President in an open limousine. Make no mistake that this is not as much me who solved this silly cover-up but the information age.

Nix film shows rear gape after front right impact

I found a gape in the nix film but it comes a little after front right impact.

The rear gape doesn't show up after impact.
nixnohole.jpg

The gape shows up here and very likely the following frame from above.
nixhole.jpg

During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and the rear skull gape in one frame and did their best to hide skull detaching in between subsequent frames.
312, no gape.
312zoom.jpg

313, complete rear gape.
313zoomgape.jpg

This guy here did some work on the rear exit and he confirms my work that puts the rear exit in between frames 312-313, only one frame and says in nix it was was two frames which is consistent with the nix captures.
YouTube - JFK Back of Head- Part III - Visibility of Hind Scalp Tear

You either didn't view that video at all or you didn't understand it. Which?

You either didn't view that video at all or you covered your eyes. Which is it? I've been mocking denialists hardcore for around a year now.:D Do a google search and you'll see what a truth this powerful brings out in people. That is, the people who deny it and the sleuth who slayed it.

Senator reports seeing Greer shoot back on 11-22-63

Dude, as fully proven in your film links. What you are claiming to be his arm moving back towards Kennedy, is nothing but the sun reflecting off the top of the inside door panel.....It's as clear as day.

What you are trying to present as a hidden gun in the hand in the still of the film, is nothing more than the hand on the steering wheel.

You conspiracy loons have a lot of nerve completely mis-representing what is in visual images.

Seriously, you people need to get a ****ing life.

As is fully proven in the film links, his arm is crossing his right shoulder in nix towards Kennedy, you are nothing but a bug I squash with my shoe......it's as clear as day.:eusa_whistle:

What I pointed out is Greer passing the gun from his right to left hand in Zapruder. You are nothing more than a silly little child who keeps lying after getting caught with your little hands in the cookie jar.:eusa_liar:

You government goons have alot of nerve completely lying about what is visual reality.

Seriously, you need to get your eyes and head checked.
.......No eyewitnesses on either side of the car has ever stated they watched Greer shoot the president......There were a lot of people whose eyes were focused on that car.....Not one has stated it.

Amazon.com: Tyler Newcomb's review of Murder from within

An early report of Greer firing fatal shot.

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
Maskmaker says:
Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
Tyler Newcomb says:
Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Werbung:
Right rear gape up close in zapruder

During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and the rear skull gape into one frame and did their best to hide skull detaching in between subsequent frames.

312, no gape.
312801gape.jpg

313, complete rear gape.
801gape.jpg

Back