What if JFK assassination was different?

JFK'S real assassin, William Greer, provides correct wound path

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

FRAME 337
WallPaint441.jpg

Werbung:
Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

The object inside the blue circle seems to be in clearer focus than Jackie's face (further away), and Kennedy's shoulder (closer to the camera). How is that possible? Did you or someone else enhance the photo with photo shop type software? It looks suspicious.

Oh, oh. No response to my observation. Did I hit upon something?

Who testified that they saw Greer shoot JFK?

I posted many witnesses who gave testimony about a shot in or around the car. The lack of witnesses is not a defense. The Zapruder film being altered to hide Greer's arm crossing and him passing the gun in Z is conclusive proof that he was the fatal shooter.

I posted many witnesses who gave testimony about a shot in or around the car. The lack of witnesses is not a defense. The Zapruder film being altered to hide Greer's arm crossing and him passing the gun in Z is conclusive proof that he was the fatal shooter.
What was the "alteration", again? A refection? Where was the sun in relation to the Z camera. Do you know what "flare" means relative to photography?

What was the "alteration", again? A refection? Where was the sun in relation to the Z camera. Do you know what "flare" means relative to photography?

Do you know that you are trolling and have not challenged anything I've posted? Greer's arm crosses in Nix and that fact concludes this no-brainer. You can change the subject all you want to non-issues but the proof has been given without any challenge from a single soul.

Oh, oh. No response to my observation. Did I hit upon something?

You didn't post anything worthy of a response besides changing the subject and ignoring facts that you would never challenge in the real world.

Do you feel that even a .45 caliber pistol, even at close range, would be capable of causing the head wound suffered by JFK?

You posted several witnesses before who claimed to have seen a gun in the car (including a rifle) or who claimed that the sound of the shots seemed to have come from the car, or who thought they saw 'firecrackers' going off in the car. Did anyone claim to have seen the driver shoot JFK?

Yes, everyone whose seen the nix film close-up has seen Greer kill jfk. The damage is exaggerated in Zapruder. The red blotch is fake on the right side. The back of his head opens up at the moment of front right impact.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The rear skull detaches between 313-314.
back-off_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

backoff.jpg

You haven't provided any witnesses who saw or heard anything that proves Greer shot Kennedy.

I don't need eyewitnesses, nor would a prosecutor, when they have video footage of the killer, killing their victim. Greer's left arm crossing in Nix proves Zapruder was altered to hide Greer's arm movements that killed Kennedy.

Fake reflection causes headshot for Z.
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

You didn't post anything worthy of a response besides changing the subject and ignoring facts that you would never challenge in the real world.

I did not ignore the fact the called out object was in better focus than the rest of the picture, which is very suspicious and indicative of "doctoring". Is that not your contention, that one of the films was "doctored" to cover something up?

This is not the "real" world?

I did not ignore the fact the called out object was in better focus than the rest of the picture, which is very suspicious and indicative of "doctoring". Is that not your contention, that one of the films was "doctored" to cover something up?

This is not the "real" world?

The Zapruder film was altered and was proven by showing Greer's arm crossing Nix. It's already been done and proven beyond doubt.

The damage is exaggerated in Zapruder. The red blotch is fake on the right side. The back of his head opens up at the moment of front right impact.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

backgape.jpg

FRAME 312, BEFORE THE REAR GAPES OPEN.
backoff312.jpg

Werbung:

I'm going to put on my serious moderator hat now;

7forever, until you came along, I actually gave some credit to the Greer theory. You have certainly proven to me,at least, that it's just another distraction.

The truth about the driver killing Kennedy is a distraction for idiotic theories like Jackie and the only real conspiracy theory, the grassy knoll.

Back