What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Wow ...
Did you think of that all by yourself? Do you really think just because an attacker doesn't have a weapon that one cannot legal use lethal force to defend their self? And, whether or not Zimmerman was pursuing Martin at the time of the attack has yet to be proven in a court of law.

Well we do know that he was Chasing him...and he was armed...and that he did kill Martin....And if up to you...we would never know in a court of law would we? NO...

Unarmed people don't have rights anymore...they have to prove them self not guilty while dead for the Republicans.

Werbung:
Well we do know that he was Chasing him...and he was armed...and that he did kill Martin....And if up to you...we would never know in a court of law would we? NO...

Unarmed people don't have rights anymore...they have to prove them self not guilty while dead for the Republicans.

We know that Zimmerman was following Martin and yes we know Zimmerman was armed and he shot Martin. And, as far as your opinion about "if up to me", that would be your liberal hate posting. Especially in light of the fact that I just posted that would be up to the court to decide. And yes, unarmed people do have rights, but those rights are out the window when you attack someone. Whether or not Martin attack Zimmerman again, will have to be decided by the court. Not by a hateful liberal mind!

We know that Zimmerman was following Martin and yes we know Zimmerman was armed and he shot Martin. And, as far as your opinion about "if up to me", that would be your liberal hate posting. Especially in light of the fact that I just posted that would be up to the court to decide. And yes, unarmed people do have rights, but those rights are out the window when you attack someone. Whether or not Martin attack Zimmerman again, will have to be decided by the court. Not by a hateful liberal mind!

maybe if you paid attention..you would know that the reason for the outrage..was that until a few days ago there was going to be no court finding out what happened..You don't know who attacked who ...Or why...But we do know that one guy starting chasing the other for no reason...was armed...and now the person who was doing nothing is dead....Had no one said anything...that would be it...there would be no charges and no trial to find out if there really was any self defense at all.

Next time some guy gets out of his car, starts chasing you with a gun....don't forget...if you deffend yourself and he kills you...all he has to do is say you attacked him...and he would get off....thats the RIght wing stance on this.

This is your diseased liberal mind posting ... I have no time for imbeciles. The court will decide these issues and I will comment further on them at that time. In the mean time, take your meds ... get out of your padded cell, get some sunshine and wait for the verdict!

This is your diseased liberal mind posting ... I have no time for imbeciles. The court will decide these issues and I will comment further on them at that time. In the mean time, take your meds ... get out of your padded cell, get some sunshine and wait for the verdict!

Imagine if the verdict is Zimmerman acted in self-defense and did not murder Trayvon. What will the left do then?

It is clear that many on the Left have already convicted this guy. If he is found innocent, all hell will break loose...all thanks to the radical irrational left.

again if not for the outcry..the courts would not decided. But I am sorry to hear you don't have time for yourself.

Imagine if the verdict is Zimmerman acted in self-defense and did not murder Trayvon. What will the left do then?

It is clear that many on the Left have already convicted this guy. If he is found innocent, all hell will break loose...all thanks to the radical irrational left.

imagine if he is found guilty...the right will have spent months defending a murder against even having to go to court.

imagine if he is found guilty...the right will have spent months defending a murder against even having to go to court.

Why do you persist in posting illogical and unverifiable posts? You do it all the time. Can you please stop or start backing up your posts with reliable sources?

Lets see if you can back of this post.

Who on the right has said they do not want Zimmerman to go to court? If you can't do this one thing, you are nothing more than a tool of the radical left. A complete dupe.

Why do you persist in posting illogical and unverifiable posts? You do it all the time. Can you please stop or start backing up your posts with reliable sources?

Who on the right has said they do not want Zimmerman to go to court? If you can't do this one thing, you are nothing more than a tool of the radical left. A complete dupe.

if you had not immediately tried/convicted/hung Zimmerman then you clearly demanded in the most strident terms that he walk if not be given an award. I'd settle for him giving up on the assumed "chase" and continually stating "armed" when the fact is that there is nothing to show that either one knew if the other was armed or not. I won't hold my breath.

Welcome to the irrational liberal diseased mind of a hateful troll! For the most part, I do not waste my time engaging liberals like this. Facts do not matter to them. Some people you will never convince in this lifetime that the earth really isn't flat!

Legal experts, both liberal and conservative are shocked that the AG has brought 2nd degree murder charges against Zimmerman. According to them, the arrest affidavit is full of unsubstantiated assertions, none of which could possibly be proven beyond a doubt in a court of law.

There is no evidence Zimmerman was profiling. In fact, Zimmerman stated Martin look suspicious and he thought Martin may be casing houses to burglarize. Ironically, Martin was on suspension from school for possessing a burglary tool.

This case will be thrown out and back to the Grand Jury. I do not think there will be enough evidence to convict Zimmerman. He will walk, the blacks will riot like they did in 1991 over the Rodney King verdict and Obama, the NBPP, JJ, AS and the media will have achieved their goal of sowing more racial discord in this Country.

Legal experts, both liberal and conservative are shocked that the AG has brought 2nd degree murder charges against Zimmerman. According to them, the arrest affidavit is full of unsubstantiated assertions, none of which could possibly be proven beyond a doubt in a court of law.

There is no evidence Zimmerman was profiling. In fact, Zimmerman stated Martin look suspicious and he thought Martin may be casing houses to burglarize. Ironically, Martin was on suspension from school for possessing a burglary tool.

This case will be thrown out and back to the Grand Jury. I do not think there will be enough evidence to convict Zimmerman. He will walk, the blacks will riot like they did in 1991 over the Rodney King verdict and Obama, the NBPP, JJ, AS and the media will have achieved their goal of sowing more racial discord in this Country.

You could well be right. If they do riot and people are murdered, their blood will be on the hands of the race baiters of the radical left and their many duped followers.

But then again, could Zimmerman be railroaded in today's America?

quote="steveox, post: 186068, member: 545"]
OK, so let us believe for a moment that this is the gospel truth -- and I'm not saying it isn't -- I'm simply saying we don't know. But for now, let's believe that the 17-year-old Martin attacked the older, larger, pistol-packing Zimmerman, armed with nothing more than a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, and then threatened to kill him? That would mean George Zimmerman is definitely off the hook right?
t.[/quote]

If you search for images of Trayvon Martin you will find many pics of him from five years ago when he was a child (no media bias there). But after a bit you can find one of him in his football uniform and after a bit more you can find one showing him at six foot two inces tall posing like a gangsta. Meanwhile Zimmerman is posterboy for the couch potato crowd. Yea, Z outweighed him but did he outmuscle him? Personally I don't think the outcome of a fight betwen the two would be at all clear based on how they look.

This Started with the Black Panthers all making threats demaning Zimmermann to be arrested. Remember the LAPD officers did to Rodney King? The Black Community demanded the Officers be sent to prison or theyre gonna Riot the city.
Like what Rush Limbaugh said,, If you threat violance with violance you usually get what you want. The Black Pantehers got what they wanted An Zimmerman court trial.

Werbung:
You could well be right. If they do riot and people are murdered, their blood will be on the hands of the race baiters of the radical left and their many duped followers.

But then again, could Zimmerman be railroaded in today's America?
You know innocent people have been killed at these Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson "justice" rallies before, right. In fact it has happened more than once. This time will be no different. Today, here in Texas we had a black woman shoot a white mother 7 times in the chest killing her and stealing her 3 day old baby. Crazy wannabe mom or someone making good on the calls from the NBPP to kill crackers and their babies?

Back