What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Werbung:
if you had not immediately tried/convicted/hung Zimmerman then you clearly demanded in the most strident terms that he walk if not be given an award. I'd settle for him giving up on the assumed "chase" and continually stating "armed" when the fact is that there is nothing to show that either one knew if the other was armed or not. I won't hold my breath.

and what proof do you have he gave up the chase? and you have no proof that he did not have his gun visable..

But I know, the burden of proof is on the dead kid...just the way you gun nuts want it...Shoot first, claim self defense, and walk free...no trial needed...after all you said self defense.

and what proof do you have he gave up the chase? and you have no proof that he did not have his gun visable..

But I know, the burden of proof is on the dead kid...just the way you gun nuts want it...Shoot first, claim self defense, and walk free...no trial needed...after all you said self defense.

Here let me type real slow so your little diseased liberal mind can understand. The burden of proof is and always has been the job of the AG who brings the charges. I am sure you don't understand that in this Country a person is innocent until proven guilty. Really, the liberal media's opinions do not have any thing to do with our judicial system. I know it's America and you hate it but, that's just the way it is! ;)

let me type real slow so your little diseased liberal mind can understand
g.gif

quote="steveox, post: 186068, member: 545"]
OK, so let us believe for a moment that this is the gospel truth -- and I'm not saying it isn't -- I'm simply saying we don't know. But for now, let's believe that the 17-year-old Martin attacked the older, larger, pistol-packing Zimmerman, armed with nothing more than a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, and then threatened to kill him? That would mean George Zimmerman is definitely off the hook right?
t.

If you search for images of Trayvon Martin you will find many pics of him from five years ago when he was a child (no media bias there). But after a bit you can find one of him in his football uniform and after a bit more you can find one showing him at six foot two inces tall posing like a gangsta. Meanwhile Zimmerman is posterboy for the couch potato crowd. Yea, Z outweighed him but did he outmuscle him? Personally I don't think the outcome of a fight betwen the two would be at all clear based on how they look.[/quote]

I think you may be on to something. Of course, it is pure speculation and we do not want to jump to conclusions like the deranged left does, but it makes sense. It could be Trayvon did not like Z following him and responded violently when approached, causing Z to fear for his life and using deadly force.

The use of Trayvon's youthful pics by the media is a purposeful effort to mislead the public. The lib media is disgusting and outrageous. They should also be put on trial.

Can Z get a fair trial after all the lies the media has presented?

Who on the right has said they do not want Zimmerman to go to court? If you can't do this one thing, you are nothing more than a tool of the radical left. A complete dupe.

Can you back up your statements or not?

Here let me type real slow so your little diseased liberal mind can understand. The burden of proof is and always has been the job of the AG who brings the charges. I am sure you don't understand that in this Country a person is innocent until proven guilty. Really, the liberal media's opinions do not have any thing to do with our judicial system. I know it's America and you hate it but, that's just the way it is! ;)

here you go nice and slow....the burden on the proof is not so much on the state to bring charges....to have a trial....your talking about to find guilty and put in jail. Again based on your view, there would be no trial even though he shot and killed a unarmed man after chasing him.

I Predict Al Sharpton will be assassinated one of these days,,Remember what happened to Malcom X and Martin Luther King? Malcom X was backed by the Black Panthers..And so Al Sharpton.

I Predict Al Sharpton will be assassinated one of these days,,Remember what happened to Malcom X and Martin Luther King? Malcom X was backed by the Black Panthers..And so Al Sharpton.
The other day louis farrakhan said that any day now a black leader who has become a traitor will be killed just like they did to Malcom X Its clear to me that he meant obama but who would want to kill Al Sharpton?

The other day louis farrakhan said that any day now a black leader who has become a traitor will be killed just like they did to Malcom X Its clear to me that he meant obama but who would want to kill Al Sharpton?

Ted Nugent got an interview with the Secret Service for that sort of rhetoric (no mention if there were to be hookers for it).

Werbung:
Ted Nugent got an interview with the Secret Service for that sort of rhetoric (no mention if there were to be hookers for it).

Well Ted is no Louie :) I don’t think they will do a damn thing to Louis, Erik Holder wouldn't want that

Nugent was not threatening him, but he is the correct skin color to investigate and of the correct political persuasion

Back