What is your opinion about waterboarding?

Is waterboarding torture, and should it be used?

• Waterboarding is torture and it should never be used.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Waterboarding is torture, but it is necessary to fight the war on terror

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Waterboarding is not really torture, but it is too aggressive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waterboarding is not torture and we should use it to interrogate terror suspects

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kida

Do you think waterboarding is torture or just an aggressive interrogation technique? Either way, do you think it should be used to interrogate terrorism suspects?

Werbung:
There are methods of interrogation that are more cruel than waterboarding. I always wonder whether these techniques are stopped just because a few nations decide it is illegal.

To me, torture is torture and should not be inflicted upon anyone. That being said, if someone decided to engage in a terrorist act, then no rules apply. They should be treated as the interrogator decides.

Werbung:
There are methods of interrogation that are more cruel than waterboarding. I always wonder whether these techniques are stopped just because a few nations decide it is illegal.

To me, torture is torture and should not be inflicted upon anyone. That being said, if someone decided to engage in a terrorist act, then no rules apply. They should be treated as the interrogator decides.

I agree to me once you pass the line from person to terrorist the gloves come off and all is fair game. I don't like it but i also feel we have gotten WAY to politcal with things and saying terrorist and even prisoners should be treated fairly... fair is not killing them for what they have done. NOT giving them cable TV etc..

Back