What Kind Of Coward Is Edward Snowden?

The first one yes..the 2nd no. And he would have won zero without conservative support.

Bush did not "steal" any election. He was legitimately elected. I find it comical that many who painted Bush as "illegitimate" because of the 2000 election are so quick to demonize those on the right who attack Obama as "illegitimate" for apparently not being a US citizen (or whatever the new crackpot theory is). When it boils down to it, you are in the same fringe nutjob camp -- just on the other end of the spectrum.

Werbung:
Bush did not "steal" any election. He was legitimately elected. I find it comical that many who painted Bush as "illegitimate" because of the 2000 election are so quick to demonize those on the right who attack Obama as "illegitimate" for apparently not being a US citizen (or whatever the new crackpot theory is). When it boils down to it, you are in the same fringe nutjob camp -- just on the other end of the spectrum.

I use steal as in, he lost the vote and don't agree with Courts decision...Not that he actually stole as in rigged it.
And yes there is a difference between not agreeing with that court case ( 4 on the court also did not agree) and believing in stupid proven wrong 100000 times wrong internet bullshit. I also think that harris did not act in good faith but for her party. These are legit issues...idiots crying he was born in Keyna are not.

I use steal as in, he lost the vote and don't agree with Courts decision...Not that he actually stole as in rigged it.
And yes there is a difference between not agreeing with that court case ( 4 on the court also did not agree) and believing in stupid proven wrong 100000 times wrong internet bullshit. I also think that harris did not act in good faith but for her party. These are legit issues...idiots crying he was born in Keyna are not.

Also I never said he was not legit...the courts ruled and he was the winner...legally at that point. I was pissed, but I did not run around pretending he was not the president.. I hoped he would do a good job even though I did not expect it...he clearly failed. I had alot of issues with Gore as well and did not vote for him as well.

Snowden is a scumbag who should rot in jail for his crimes. He is not a hero, and the world is a much more dangerous place because of him.

You believe Snowden a criminal, but are unconcerned about the tyrannical actions of the statist US government. You are most conflicted.

The more I read about Snowden the more I think he may be a hero. Do you fail to see that he has exposed the US government for actions that are most unconstitutional? Does this not concern you? We should admire Snowden's actions. We need more whistle blowers exposing wrongs by our government.

The State and their tyrannical actions are what YOU should be condemning. Not Snowden...but that would be most unStatist of you...and we know you are a Statist first and foremost.

You believe Snowden a criminal, but are unconcerned about the tyrannical actions of the statist US government. You are most conflicted.

The more I read about Snowden the more I think he may be a hero. Do you fail to see that he has exposed the US government for actions that are most unconstitutional? Does this not concern you? We should admire Snowden's actions. We need more whistle blowers exposing wrongs by our government.

The State and their tyrannical actions are what YOU should be condemning. Not Snowden...but that would be most unStatist of you...and we know you are a Statist first and foremost.

As we have been over in another thread, we clearly differ on the constitutionality of these programs.

Werbung:
Bush didn't steal anything. The three top liberal news outlets all did their own in-depth recounts of the counties that were in question. Bush won all three of them. Of course it appears no one knows that, which is typical, as it doesn't fit their agendas. The media only reports what they want you to know, or they leave out all the facts or bury them below the line on page 12 of the classifieds.

Back