What Kind Of Coward Is Edward Snowden?

so you are for leaking national intelligence...so long as its easy to do for a contractor with high clearance?

its intel on american citizens. has nothing to do with intellegence of a defense nature. that would be more a wikileaks thing.

im actually feeling better that evidence of how lax our govt is with sensative data is coming to light. perhaps something will be done now that a 2nd trainwreck has occurred.

and if karma hurts sone well it was coming one way or another.

Werbung:
If+we+lie+to+the+government+it's+a+felony.+If+the+government+lies+to+us+it's+politics.png

I notice you did not post the Republican numbers....
also if you had any idea about good polling vs push polling you would know that Spying is a general term...and implies the worst...while the facts about the actual program is not anything like what most people invasion.
Your the one that made statement... But that would not be fair.. a lot of conservatives didn't like Bush..

We could do the Snowden what he himself proposed should be done to "leakers." "Shoot them in the balls."

http://www.mediaite.com/online/edwa...-in-2009-leakers-should-be-shot-in-the-balls/

Most tyrannical of you...but also typical opinion of a Neocon. I can see libs wanting to protect the position of the all powerful all knowng state, but conservatives better wake up to this over the top government tyranny. I hold no hope they will.

I think this spells it out very clearly...wake up people before ALL our liberties are gone.

Which is more dangerous to personal liberty in a free society: a renegade who tells an inconvenient truth about government law-breaking, or government officials who lie about what the renegade revealed? (bold type by Gipper...can you answer this question?) That’s the core issue in the great public debate this summer, as Americans come to the realization that their government has concocted a system of laws violative of the natural law, profoundly repugnant to the Constitution and shrouded in secrecy.
The liberty of which I write is the right to privacy: the right to be left alone. The Framers jealously and zealously guarded this right by imposing upon government agents intentionally onerous burdens before letting them invade it. They did so in the Fourth Amendment, using language that permits the government to invade that right only in the narrowest of circumstances.
These Snowden revelations continue to cast light on the feds when they prefer darkness. Whatever one thinks of Snowden’s world-traveling odyssey to avoid the inhumane treatment the feds visited upon Bradley Manning, another whistleblower who exposed government treachery, he has awakened a giant. The giant is a public that has had enough of violations of the Constitution and lies to cover them up. The giant is fed up with menial politicians and their media allies demonizing the messenger because his message embarrasses the government by revealing that it is unworthy of caring for the Constitution.
Think about that: The very people in whose hands we have reposed the Constitution for preservation, protection, defense and enforcement have subverted it.
Snowden spoke the truth. Knowing what would likely befall him for his truthful revelations and making them nevertheless was an act of heroism and patriotism. Thomas Paine once reminded the Framers that the highest duty of a patriot is to protect his countrymen from their government. We need patriots to do that now more than ever.
http://lewrockwell.com/napolitano/napolitano108.html

Fake Debate. Avoid. Focus on what he is saying.

Bush and Obama are war criminals, but guess who the bad guy is.

What is the message ?

Fake Debate. Avoid. Focus on what he is saying.

Bush and Obama are war criminals, but guess who the bad guy is.

What is the message ?

The message is government IS the problem not a 29 year old whistle blower.

But your solution is communism, which is even more government. Your beliefs and opinions are most confused.

Anyone wonder why this kid was allowed to get all this information, or did he? Anyone wonder if this whole Snowden thing wasn't a setup? Anyone wonder if maybe a deal between certain people in the government and maybe Russia wasn't a deliberate plan to begin with?

Anyone wonder why this kid was allowed to get all this information, or did he? Anyone wonder if this whole Snowden thing wasn't a setup? Anyone wonder if maybe a deal between certain people in the government and maybe Russia wasn't a deliberate plan to begin with?

not seeing it myself but you never know

Werbung:
Most tyrannical of you...but also typical opinion of a Neocon. I can see libs wanting to protect the position of the all powerful all knowng state, but conservatives better wake up to this over the top government tyranny. I hold no hope they will.

I think this spells it out very clearly...wake up people before ALL our liberties are gone.

Snowden is a scumbag who should rot in jail for his crimes. He is not a hero, and the world is a much more dangerous place because of him.

Back