What The American People Want

Werbung:
I know you do! You two are funny lol

Hey Gypsy......I guess it gives us both some mental exercise to fill those end of winter days. (I hate tv & used to be an avid reader but my TBI makes reading seem like work.....so I just save the world from my desk now! :)

Thje only polls I care about are the voting polls & it seems to me...your side hasn't been doing well there for over 4 years now. You guys are pushing away everyone but your white, angry, rural, elderly, christian base......& they are dieing off!
I see no future for the GOP...Do you?

Hey Gypsy......I guess it gives us both some mental exercise to fill those end of winter days. (I hate tv & used to be an avid reader but my TBI makes reading seem like work.....so I just save the world from my desk now! :)

nothing wrong with a barn burning scrap from time to time, Devil. The Hatfields and McCoys became legends....who knows......:)

They have conned lots of people. The only group they really speak for is themselves. That's the only group whose interests they have in mind, and to their thinking, to cut them a little slack (which they do not deserve), that IS the 'American public'.

I agree but they seem to have their tentacles into all the media now....Like CNN who are rapidly becoming not much better than Fox News.
Now that corporations can legally BUY elections, I think it's only gonna get worse.

Thje only polls I care about are the voting polls & it seems to me...your side hasn't been doing well there for over 4 years now. You guys are pushing away everyone but your white, angry, rural, elderly, christian base......& they are dieing off!
I see no future for the GOP...Do you?

since Obama...

Virginia
New Jersey
Massachusetts

the future's so brite I gotta wear shades

since Obama...

Virginia
New Jersey
Massachusetts

the future's so brite I gotta wear shades

2 governor's races mean ZERO nationally & Scott Brown is already starting to buck the GOP. If he remains a loyal Repub...he will be through in 2012 whn his seat is up for re-election.

Republicans will likely clean house in 2010, simply
because they oppose the liberals in charge.

Fewer people are buying the liberal lies about a recovery
fewer people are liking Obama

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday 3/17/2010 shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18 (see trends).

2 governor's races mean ZERO nationally & Scott Brown is already starting to buck the GOP. If he remains a loyal Repub...he will be through in 2012 whn his seat is up for re-election.

The country is rejecting the intense dose of liberalism from 2008, like a bad case of food poisoning.

Werbung:
Back