The GOP Doesn't Get It.

Devil505

They were thrown out of the WH ...they were thrown out of control of Congress in the last few elections..... but I still hear their leaders tell us things like ..."The American People Don't Want This"........or "The America voter is against this".
(Psst..... I guess what they haven't realized yet...is that the GOP doesn't speak for the American people anymore....... so stop pretending you do. The GOP speaks for their owner......Corporate America, so stop pretending)

Werbung:
(Psst..... I guess what they haven't realized yet...is that the GOP doesn't speak for the American people anymore....... so stop pretending you do. The GOP speaks for their owner......Corporate America, so stop pretending)
Go ahead....TRY to explain all this to the Tea-Baggin' Lemming Corp.

They're convinced Corporate America is the wind beneath their haunches.

:rolleyes:

They were thrown out of the WH ...they were thrown out of control of Congress in the last few elections..... but I still hear their leaders tell us things like ..."The American People Don't Want This"........or "The America voter is against this".

Aren't these American? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8252939.stm

RasmussenReports said:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform

Health Care Reform

41% Favor Obama’s Health Care Plan, 56% Oppose

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Voters still strongly oppose the health care reform plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats and think Congress should focus instead on smaller bills that address problems individually rather than a comprehensive plan.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 41% of voters favor the proposed health care plan, while 56% oppose it. Those figures include 45% who strongly oppose the plan and just 23% who strongly favor it.

Support for and opposition to the plan are at the same levels they’ve been at since just after Thanksgiving.

(Yawn)

That takes care of the "Americans want liberals' Health Care plan" fallacy.....

Would you like to re-evaluate which party "Doesn't get it"?

Or are you going to keep trying to pretend your wishful thinking has some basis in reality?

Werbung:
Back