Do We Need The GOP IN This Country Anymore?

I say again, without us, and without our being properly represented, who will fund your nirvana....more of that "government money" you mentioned earlier?

Without you?.......You guys CHOSE to remove yourselves from the legislation/debate. If you had stayed in like responsible adults.....Tort reform would be the law of the land when Obama signs the bill into law.
Your party's childish "temper tantrum" (obstructionism) gained you guys nothing but fewer seats at the adult table (Congress) next November.

Werbung:
Without you?.......You guys CHOSE to remove yourselves from the legislation/debate. If you had stayed in like responsible adults.....Tort reform would be the law of the land when Obama signs the bill into law.
Your party's childish "temper tantrum" (obstructionism) gained you guys nothing but fewer seats at the adult table (Congress) next November.

No need discussing anything further with someone so removed from reality.

No need discussing anything further with someone so removed from reality.
Wise move on your part. (trying to defend an indefensible position is never smart)

Let's look into the future a bit: A year from now:
The economy will be getting stronger every day
Jobs will be more plentiful
the HC bill will be very popular
The ME wars will be almost over....for us.

Yup.......Bush & the GOP's 8 year "Frat Party" mess will be almost cleaned up...... & the GOP will just be a bad memory in this country.

Shareholders own publicly traded companies.

You could reduce corporate taxes to zero. Companies would still send jobs overseas. It's called economics. Why would I pay someone here $8/hr to do a job when I can pay someone else $1/day to do the same job?

whe transportation and reliability tips the scale back the other way as is already happening.

Werbung:
The GOP has been soundly rejected by the American voter since 2006 & they have elected to not represent conservative values anymore...........

I don't agree that Republicans have been soundly rejected since 2006. The House and Senate are full of them even though they're not a majority, they still keep winning elections. Scott Brown recently won in Massachusetts.

They have never represented conservative values and people should quit calling them conservatives. If you review the budget deficits for the past 50 years you will see that Republican administrations far outspend Democratic ones and create bigger deficits. They like to wage wars and they have as many sexual scandals (homosexual as well as straight) as Democrats do.

What I truly don't understand is since Republicans behave so badly and run around in mobs calling people names I can't even type on here because the software automatically puts stars over them (****) and since Republicans want to kill all liberals, why do people in their right mind vote for them? Are Americans not in their right mind??

Have Americans gone crazy???

Back