What's a snowflake?

montgomery2

Maybe if they let him grab their pussies.
But they cant pass anything that matters.
Its a damn shame for the economy but it will be easy to pin this on the snowflakes
What's a snowflake?

My answer to the question is: The political spin is important so the Dems are calling it a wave and the Repubs are playing it down. In truth it has apparently set some records for Republican losses in a midterm election. That might make it a 'blue wave'?

Werbung:
What's a snowflake?

My answer to the question is: The political spin is important so the Dems are calling it a wave and the Repubs are playing it down. In truth it has apparently set some records for Republican losses in a midterm election. That might make it a 'blue wave'?
Snowflakes vote for meaningless legislation that changes nothing but feels good.

Snowflakes vote for meaningless legislation that changes nothing but feels good.
So I had to look it up:
Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.

Which tells me that the legislation is meaningless if it's not consistent with your personal politics.

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

SNOWFLAKE

Werbung:
Quite some impressing arguments.
Not.

Looks like we are now at a Facebook level in this discussion.
Would you prefer a black tie event?

Either way, the "argument" would remain the same.

The term "snowflake" was coined for overly sensitive millennials who feel assaulted when someone mentions any topic, political or otherwise that they disagree with.

Snowflake

A clueless and conceited college student that cannot handle critical thinking from others. In other words, a deluded jerk.

Back